Author Topic: Wanda Minton(Copeland)  (Read 1393 times)

Offline Sam Kinison

• View Profile
Wanda Minton(Copeland)
« on: May 03, 2006, 02:13:00 AM »
For all of those who hate Wanda,let me say as one who knew her better than most,it wasn't completely her fault.As unqualified as the other staff was,she was the least qualified of all time.When a moron is told that they're brilliant,then given a position of authority over others,only disaster can follow.Somebody put the scissors in this idiots hand and told her to run full steam ahead.These are the people responsible for Wanda's actions.Some people saw this ignorant,belligerent fool as a tool for some other aim.Wanda was hardly qualified for a cashier's position in Wal-mart or as a line server at Morrison's Cafeteria.She was probably the last person who should have been making decisions impacting peoples'lives.Then again,I never had the pleasure of meeting Miller Newton nor Dean Mistretta.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Don Smith

• View Profile
    • http://straightincalumni.com
Wanda Minton(Copeland)
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2006, 08:07:00 AM »
Last I heard she was killed after reuniting with her biker buddies.  Not sure how she died, killed in accident or what.  

Is her last name Copeland? Where is she living?

She made my 1st phase a living hell!!  :flame:  

You can e-mail me at [email protected] if you want.

Don
t\'s not for me to question How God will provide for my needs. I only have to Know that He will.

Offline Sam Kinison

• View Profile
Wanda Minton(Copeland)
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2006, 05:38:00 PM »
Her last name was Copeland when her mother,Jean,wanted her to go by that surname.Wanda and Nancy Minton,I believe are full sisters,but for some reason,she entered Straight and assisted at my intake using that surname.Imagine her being the first thing you saw before going into group!Could only get better from there!LOL!!!!
      Peace and Love!!!80 day 1st Phase!

PS
      If Wanda went out that way,as the Scriptures say,¨As you reap,so shall you sow!¨.
Malcolm X was not sad when the rooster comes home to roost and neither am I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!