Author Topic: Moderation and Administration of this forum  (Read 3018 times)

Offline Mr.Joshua

• View Profile
Moderation and Administration of this forum
« on: May 03, 2006, 12:42:00 AM »
I can't count how many times I have been removed from the members list on this website.

Why?

It only says one thing;

"We here at AARC survivor are unable to respond with any semblence of intellect, fact, reality or truth to Josh Penner's posts"

For the things you falsely criticize AARC of, you don't really follow correction in good order.

Why do you feel the need to keep me "silent"?

Why do my posts get deleted?

Why can't any of you people argue ANYTHING I post?

I'm more interested in the dynamics of your thinking. I would like to know why it is that a group so hell bent on getting people to speak up removes someones account of what things were truly like at AARC?

I went the through the program START to FINISH.. this would qualify me as good if not better than a lot of other people on here who probably haven't even seen the AARC building(S).

Stop deleting my accounts please. If there is to be a balance of truth and accountability at your end, you will allow me to say my piece and if necessary you will form an opinion on my post. Deleting my account and posting does nothing than label you as cowards afraid to hear the truth.

Hamilton, this is where you come on, pretend you are a law student and attack my run on sentences.

:roll:  :roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2006, 08:20:00 PM »
You will notice from the lack of
ANY activity, positive or negative on this forum that no one takes it seriously. If there were more than a couple of individuals who claim to have been abused by AARC, they would be flooding this forum, and the media with their accounts. This forum has run its course and even "mel" does not post here anymore.

Offline velvet2000

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2006, 12:25:00 AM »
I moderate this forum, and there is actually no way for me to delete an account. Perhaps you are forgetting your password.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Deleted
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2006, 05:53:13 PM »
I too have had a post deleted once submitted and clearly available. It challenged Hamilton's rhetoric...thats probably why.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2007, 12:13:17 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
You will notice from the lack of

ANY activity, positive or negative on this forum that no one takes it seriously. If there were more than a couple of individuals who claim to have been abused by AARC, they would be flooding this forum, and the media with their accounts. This forum has run its course and even "mel" does not post here anymore.

Once again, a poster supporting AARC denigrates the forum itself.  Why do these people post here?  According to AARC, the Wizard's magic spells "cure" 85% of the children sent there, so what would compel a supporter to even acknowledge this forum?
Of course the reason is that AARC is entirely faith-based, so support for AARC is as fleeting as any other sentiment, and cannot be defended with facts or logic.  This is very scary for someone who has constructed their life around a belief.
The media cannot be flooded with accounts of abuse because the media laps up the effluent spewed out by AARC.  The two bird-cage liners in this town both compromised themselves by parroting the monosyllabic drivel put forth by the non-psychologist, non-former goalie, with no dilligence.  At this point it would be very embarassing for the truth to come out.  The same applies to television.  The local stations have run many "feel-good" ads for AARC.  When it comes out that the place is just a cult run by a charlatan, a lot of people are going to look really foolish.  And folks in this little facsist burg don't like to look foolish.  Particularly rich folks like the Empress of AARC.  Saw her family name on the new building at the Foothills Hospital the other day.  Now which journalist in Calgary, birthplace of Bre-X and former home of Graham James, is going to kick over this apple cart?
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992