Author Topic: Need help! We are high class Roman Cathlics and our daughter  (Read 15091 times)

Offline revengeofamuffin

• View Profile
Need help! We are high class Roman Cathlics and our daughter
« Reply #105 on: April 19, 2005, 09:07:00 AM »
Ok, first of all, the only computer system that is worth even close to $3000 is a laptop from Macintosh called the G4. You would know that if you actually had one. Now wouldn't you? Since you say that you have a crappy keyboard with your system, that must mean it is a desktop. Yes, you probably have a flat screen monitor and all that, but guess what? I do too. So does everyone else with a new computer because they come with all the new units. Good lord woman. I am 19, a female, and the daughter of extremely rich parents. They, like you, are prejuduce against all people other than the wealthy republican business people of suburbia. However, I made my own choice to go into an art and theatre school against my parents' wishes. They thought I would be associating with people that they belived would influence me in a negative way. Wrong again! I am at VCU School of Theatre Design on a full scholarship, and am extremely successful. (along with the 10 or 12 Jewish and Muslim kids in my class) In fact, there is a reason why most Jewish people are rich. Everyone knows they are penny- pinchers. The fact that you are judging someone by their religion is immoral and innappropriate for someone of the faith. When Remember the story of the Good Samaritan? Remeber the story of the poor woman giving her offering at the temple? Even though she wa the poorest of all the worshippers, and she only gave one coin to the church, she sacrificed the most, and was blessed for it. Just because someone has less paper and metal in their pocket, does not mean they are inferior to those who do no work and sit out in front of the pool all day with their tall glasses of iced lemonade and their Ray Ban sunglasses. Some day something horrible might happen to you and your family could lose their wealth. That little stash of money in that Jewish boy's pocket could one day save your life. You never know
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
on\'t believe everything you read on the internet.

Offline revengeofamuffin

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 19, 2005, 09:15:00 AM »
DON'T YOU DARE SEND YOUR DAUGHTER TO A PROGRAM! That is the most inconsiderate, intolerable, irresponsible thing that you could to to a person. I should know. I was there. If anyone needs psychological assistance, that would be you. I do hope you become poor enough to have to work, and end up working for a Jewish man from Northside.

Offline revengeofamuffin

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 19, 2005, 09:21:00 AM »
Im sorry, I'm not evil. To quote Law and Order: "There are two types of people in this world. Those who are bad people doing bad things, and those people who are truly good, honest people that just end up doing stupid things." I have to disagree. It seems to me that you are a stupid, immoral person doing things that would make God himself think twice about your existance in this world. Everyone is entitled to sin once in a while. You, Madam, are abusing that privilege.

Offline miseducated

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 19, 2005, 12:14:00 PM »
On 2005-04-19 06:07:00, revengeofamuffin wrote:

"In fact, there is a reason why most Jewish people are rich. Everyone knows they are penny- pinchers."

gosh, everyone but me, who grew up in a neighborhood with many kinds of families, and saw no difference in wealth or spending habits between the families of different religions including jewish.

Offline revengeofamuffin

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 21, 2005, 09:08:00 AM »
You go man! I was just trying to prove a point. It's cool

Offline miseducated

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 21, 2005, 10:22:00 AM »
i see now. :grin:

Offline Timoclea

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 21, 2005, 12:41:00 PM »
They've got an ad on the radio here where you have a guy ask a buddy for a small loan for something while they're out partying and the buddy hands him some cash and the guy says, "Forty bucks, wow, Dave, are you sure you're Jewish?" and then there's a silence and, "Dave, man, don't go all sensitive on me, it was a joke!  Tell him, Joe."

'Nother voice, "What do you want me to tell him, Marty, that I didn't think it was funny, either?"

Really cool ad.

Timoclea

Religion is just mind control.
--George Carlin, comedian

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 23, 2005, 09:21:00 PM »
On 2005-02-10 12:18:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Hello. I am hoping someone could help me. I am having problems with our oldest 17 year old daughter. She wants to date a low class Jew.We are high class Roman Cathlics. We do not tolerate such behavior. I have no problems with our other kids. I even get complements calling them my robots because I only have to tell them once what we expect of them and they comply. The leader of our family wants us to disown her. Obviously, a $30,000 car, a 6 thousand dollar plasma TV, and a 3 thousand dollar computer system is not enough for her to be happy. This Jew Boy comes from a single mother on Welfare. We believe it is against God to have  kids without a marriage. We disowned  my sister for having a kid  with a Jew and out of marriage. She gets no help from us now.She has to live on $602 SSI , while i drive 2 luxury vans and live in a half a milion dollar house. If my daughter goes through with her wishes to date this Jew boy, she will meet the same fate. Please let me know of any other ways I clud deal with this problem that is disrupting our once happy family. I there any program out there that would very specifically deal wih her wrong choices she is making?"

Christ was not a respector of persons.  Christ was a Jew.  The arrogance of you being "high class" goes against all that Christ stood for.  I do not believe the Pope or any other religious leader would condone your looking down on someone else.  Have you tried praying for the other person?  I don't believe Catholosism endorses what your are living.  Based on your plea for help, it is the "low class Jew" that is better than the "high class Catholic".  How sick.  Christ died for all people.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 23, 2005, 09:27:00 PM »
On 2005-04-08 23:33:00, Viva wrote:

" F!@# superman Batman is the S%^&!!!

Mandi "

Once again, Viva, you show your lack of character and intelligence by using profanities.  Your parents raised you better than that.  Your lack of intelligence, as indicated by your lack of a sophisticated vocabulary, is not impressive.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 23, 2005, 09:43:00 PM »
Why do people keep responding to this hoax?  Just let this garbage find it's way off of the front page. Don't respond.....

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #115 on: April 24, 2005, 03:35:00 AM »
On 2005-04-23 18:43:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Why do people keep responding to this hoax?  

Cause they can't tell the difference between an obvious hoax and the real thing. I think it's fucking hysterical!  :rofl: And, btw, so glad I never made more than a suggestion of "Please don't feed the trolls". This is so much more telling than all the dry, sober analysis could ever be.

One does not have to appeal to God to set the initial conditions for the creation of the universe, but if one does He would have to act through the laws of physics.
--Stephen Hawking, English scientist

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline BSarro

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 02, 2006, 02:35:00 PM »
My daughter has shown signs of promise. She has been dating a fellow HIGH CLASS ROMAN CATHOLIC.  She underwent  shock treatment and it seemed to help to a certain extent. Still aways to go. I am hoping for a complete recovery from her mental illness.
od helps those who help themselves.                            Take marriage seriously.                             Once the Wedding Ring goes on the finger, it stays on the finger.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 02, 2006, 04:52:00 PM »
See, blatant trolls are funny.