Author Topic: Fucking hispanics  (Read 6310 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fucking hispanics
« on: April 30, 2006, 09:40:00 PM »
Question.

How is a person who breaks the law by entering and staying in this country without going through the proper motions considered an "immigrant"?

Dear Fox, ABC, NBC and CBS...ILLEGAL ALIEN is the proper term.
Get it right ya fuckin dogs.

As for the disgruntled hispanics: get the fuck out.. take your fucking 7 kids, your food stamps and your low rider cars and go home.

Dont like your own country?...CHANGE IT.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline The Liger

• View Profile
Fucking hispanics
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2006, 10:07:00 PM »
Bubba,

Take a deep breath and fiercely shake out your mullet.

Now, spit out the chew, put your teeth back in and drive your pickup back to the trailer.  Open an icy cold can of Pabst and tell Debbie Jo you want to relax in your second-hand Lazy Boy and watch Jerry Springer while she cooks you your pot-pie.  If she burns it, slap her across the face.

There, that's better.
t\'s pretty much my favorite animal. It\'s like a lion and a tiger mixed...bred for its skills in magic.

Offline SHH

• View Profile
Fucking hispanics
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2006, 10:18:00 PM »
When you say Hispanics, you should be saying illegal mexicans instead. What you are referring to are illegal immigrants from specifically mexico. Not all hispanics get food stamps, have 7 kids, drive low rider cars, or are a burden on society. Not even all Mexicans are like that. I am half hispanic, Cuban-American to be specific. I think its dangerous to lump all hispanics in your biased opinion. Consider this: The former president of Coca-Cola was Hispanic. Many actors are hispanic. Carlos Santana the guitar great is hispanic. Cameron Diaz is hispanic. Members of congress are hispanic. I wouldnt consider any of them to be anywhere near the description you portray. I think illegal immigration needs to be curtailed in a big way, but I believe it should be done with the help of the mexican govt, the companies that hire these workers, and through better border patrolling. Having met a few illegals myself, for the most part they do not get govt assistance, work very hard, and are here because they were starving to death in mexico. This country was founded with immigrants. But it needs to be done properly. I think its up to the govt to do better border patrolling, work with Mexican Govt, fine the companies that hire them, and require that they apply for green cards before getting any govt assistance. I think we should welcome all immigrants....as long as they do it like the rest of us. (IM technically not an immigrant, I was born in the US, but my father is an immigrant).

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fucking hispanics
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2006, 10:23:00 PM »
Humorous indeed. But does it concern you that while you attempt to ridicule me, theres millions of others who feel the same way?

Hispanic immigration, legal or not is a very worthy debate. Care to take off the mask and approach the issue with some sort of intelligent response? Or is the op for a humorous moment your only motivation to speak of the issue on the table?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fucking hispanics
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2006, 10:28:00 PM »
Blah blah, Hispanic is PC and adequately discriptive.
Maybe youre the only one who thinks "mexican" needs to be spelled out.

Think for a second: Is there any fucking way to discuss the issue at hand without offending SOMEONE?

Sorry, my literary counsel never reached a level beyond that of many of our politicians:

"No comment"

(other than get the fucking illegals out!)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fucking hispanics
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2006, 10:43:00 PM »
To the mex-hating anon:

Your poor excuse of an argument is nullified by your polarized thinking and racist innuendo. Your type of thinking is why America is in such deep shit today, on many levels. Simplistic, blaming, and lacking real analysis.(Shhh actually did a better job exercising the points of views of both sides).

Since we are already becoming a stupid country, as evidenced by our election of GWB not once but twice, it pains me to think we are overrun by simpletons such as yourself.  You are probably one of those people who think we should erect a wall, a la East Germany, so our country can become more isolated and more backward than we already are. We'll just call it CheckPoint Carlos.

It is not a simplistic issue. We have always either sanctioned (overlooked) or protested IAs depending on how it serves our interests at the moment.  I have known IAs and I can tell you that I never met one receiving aid from our govt. due to pride and fear of getting caught.  (Actually, statistics prove that the overwhelming majority of welfare recipients are white.

I think the govt. could do a better job with the tactics that shh mentioned, accepting there is no cure all, only a mitigant.

It would be nice, too, if our own companies actually kept American workers instead of exporting jobs abroad.

Offline SHH

• View Profile
Fucking hispanics
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2006, 10:51:00 PM »
You know you bring up an excellent point. How many times have I tried to call Dell, or Bellsouth, or CitiFinancial, or MCI, or any of the other numerous customer service numbers, only to be connected to "John" in Bombay, or "Maria" in Calcutta? (I use India as an example becasue thats where they all seem to be located). Those jobs are needed HERE. I think the whole idea of outsourcing is WRONG WRONG WRONG.

Offline The Liger

• View Profile
Fucking hispanics
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2006, 11:45:00 PM »
On 2006-04-30 19:23:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Humorous indeed. But does it concern you that while you attempt to ridicule me, theres millions of others who feel the same way?

Hispanic immigration, legal or not is a very worthy debate. Care to take off the mask and approach the issue with some sort of intelligent response? Or is the op for a humorous moment your only motivation to speak of the issue on the table?

"

Are you fucking kidding me, asking for "some sort of intelligent response"?  Your OP is so silly that I assumed you were a troll looking to get people riled up.  If there's an intelligent question posed, I'll be happy to give an intelligent response.

What exactly is the problem with immigration anyway?  Illegal immigrants don't qualify for welfare and they don't apply for it for fear of being deported.  Illegal immigrants take jobs that you won't take.  I don't get the hype.  It just seems like blatant racism to me.
t\'s pretty much my favorite animal. It\'s like a lion and a tiger mixed...bred for its skills in magic.

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Fucking hispanics
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2006, 12:17:00 AM »
Well, that's the problem with generalizations... they fail to account for the individuals.

Offline Truth Searcher

• View Profile
Fucking hispanics
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2006, 06:15:00 AM »
Dearest racist Anon~
The next time you enjoy fresh fruits or vegetables ... or buy flowers for your mother ... remember to thank those same Hispanics.

They shame us with their work ethic.  Their humility.  And their desire to raise their standard of living.

Would you work 12 hours a day in difficult conditions for $4.00 per hour?  I think not.  Don't kid yourself.  They are an important component of our economy.
quot;The test of the morality of a society is what is does for it\'s children\"

Deitrich Bonhoeffer

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fucking hispanics
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2006, 12:30:00 PM »
Slaves would shame us with their work ethic too.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fucking hispanics
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2006, 12:32:00 PM »
Would you work 12 hours a day in difficult conditions for $4.00 per hour? I think not. Don't kid yourself. They are an important component of our economy.

Of course the person wouldn't, that wage is below the federal mandatory minimum wage! Have you heard of living wage before? America has worked a hundred years to implement the social changes and worker rights and civil rights, and now big business is undermining that work. WITH the support of limo-liberals like yourself. The working class knows whats up.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fucking hispanics
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2006, 09:15:00 PM »
"Illegal immigrants don't qualify for welfare and they don't apply for it for fear of being deported."  
An interesting opinion which happens to be totally wrong.  The hospitals in Tuscon are going broke from having to care for Mexicans that never pay for anything.  
As far as racism goes...
If you think the US is racist, take a good look at how Mexico treats people from other countries.
Border crossers from Latin America ?
They are shot.  
If you are not a citizen and hurt in Mexico you will die in the street before receiving ANY care.
Fucking Mexicans have a LOT of FUCKING NERVE asking for ANYTHING in the US.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fucking hispanics
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2006, 10:04:00 PM »
I hate fucken Spics.Fucken breeders. ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::fuckoff::  ::fuckoff::  ::fuckoff::  ::armed::  ::armed::  :skull:  :skull:

Offline The Liger

• View Profile
Fucking hispanics
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2006, 01:09:00 AM »
On 2006-05-01 18:15:00, Anonymous wrote:

""Illegal immigrants don't qualify for welfare and they don't apply for it for fear of being deported."  

An interesting opinion which happens to be totally wrong.  The hospitals in Tuscon are going broke from having to care for Mexicans that never pay for anything."

So what do hospitals going broke (which is ridiculous) have to do with WELFARE?