Author Topic: SUE SCHEFF NEEDS TO BE SUED  (Read 5183 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
SUE SCHEFF NEEDS TO BE SUED
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2006, 07:26:00 PM »
That's nice.  Didn't see any kids in the promotional photos but that's okay, I'm sure they know who they are.

:roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2006, 10:12:00 PM »
On 2006-04-28 18:58:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Now Niles, $ue $cheff would sweet talk you so fast, you'd be referring kids to some program so fast you wouldn't know what hit you!"

Sweet talk me huh? :wink: love to see her try.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2006, 11:22:00 PM »
Yea, you'd THINK the child advocate at CAICA who see the importance of warning potential clients away from Sue Scheff and her friends the Sudweeks at by keeping the Whitmore pages up on her website, wouldn't you?
Wonder why she took them down?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2006, 10:51:00 AM »

On 2006-04-28 18:58:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Now Niles, $ue $cheff would sweet talk you so fast, you'd be referring kids to some program so fast you wouldn't know what hit you!"

Yes, we all know how manipulative Sue Scheff is.  Thanks for confirming it. :smile:  :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2006, 05:15:00 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2006, 05:39:00 PM »
Why is it that the kids who claim they were abused at WWASPS programs are credible but not the kids at other programs, case in point:  WHITMORE?

This is the epitome of hypocrisy, or worse, plain ignorance.

The State of Utah filed charges against the co-owner of Whitmore, after conducting a thorough investigation.

I suggest everyone keep that in mind if they are really interested in advocating for the safety and well-being of children.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2006, 06:45:00 PM »
On 2006-05-01 14:39:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Why is it that the kids who claim they were abused at WWASPS programs are credible but not the kids at other programs, case in point:  WHITMORE?

The State of Utah filed charges against the co-owner of Whitmore, after conducting a thorough investigation.

I suggest everyone keep that in mind if they are really interested in advocating for the safety and well-being of children.

"

Is this lady (the letter writer) aware that a criminal trial is scheduled for later this year and that several other parents have apparently sued Whitmore ... or is she still waiting for God to reveal his will?

:???:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2006, 06:49:00 PM »
Can IZZY at CAICA and Sue Scheff at PURE read?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2006, 06:52:00 PM »
I hope IZZY at CAICA and Scheff at PURE can read since they both claim to care about children.
The public should be aware of the happenings at Whitmore Academy, since the Sudweeks still have children there under their so-called "care."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2006, 06:58:00 PM »
On 2006-05-01 15:45:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-05-01 14:39:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Why is it that the kids who claim they were abused at WWASPS programs are credible but not the kids at other programs, case in point:  WHITMORE?

"

Is this lady (the letter writer) aware that a criminal trial is scheduled for later this year and that several other parents have apparently sued Whitmore ... or is she still waiting for God to reveal his will?

"

And what does this parent mean she is very involved with "helping" Sue Scheff and other parents ... (see link).

http://www.strugglingteens.com/news/let ... 41206.html

Help them do what? She doesn't specify.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2006, 07:52:00 PM »
The mom--the letter writer: She had a big change of heart after she wrote that letter to the Woodbury site.
Her daughter ran away from Whitmore Academy during the Memorial Day "Graduation" 2005.
This mother DID NOT return her daughter to Whitmore Academy.
Don't know who is posting this "letter of support" but rather sure it is not this parent.
At the time, the mom probably did think Whitmore was a "kinder, safer place" than the WWASP program.
How was she "helping Sue Scheff?" You'd have to ask her.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2006, 07:52:00 PM »
http://www.strugglingteens.com/news/let ... 41206.html

This poor lady keeps referring to the Sudweeks as the Sudwigs.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2006, 07:56:00 PM »
Have to remember: when the abuse allegations against the Sudweeks came to light in November 2004, according to Tim Lowe the Therapist, and acting Admissions Director said all the 40+ kids at Whitmore Academy were placed by Sue Scheff /Pure. Whitmore Academy was Scheff's cash-cow.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2006, 07:59:00 PM »
The mom, letter writer with the run-away-daughter, who was not returned to Whitmore is Loree Nichols.

The supporter who keeps referring to the Sudweeks as "Sudwig"
Now, how scary is that? To not even know the real name of the people in charge of your child?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2006, 08:03:00 PM »
On 2006-05-01 16:52:00, Anonymous wrote:

"The mom--the letter writer: She had a big change of heart after she wrote that letter to the Woodbury site.

Her daughter ran away from Whitmore Academy during the Memorial Day "Graduation" 2005.

This mother DID NOT return her daughter to Whitmore Academy.

Don't know who is posting this "letter of support" but rather sure it is not this parent.

At the time, the mom probably did think Whitmore was a "kinder, safer place" than the WWASP program.

How was she "helping Sue Scheff?" You'd have to ask her.

"

These parent support letters were all written in early December 2004.  KSL did a news report on Whitmore in November 2004:

Troubled Teen Home Investigated for Abuse
Nov. 30, 2004
Samantha Hayes Reporting

It's often a last resort for some parents. But a facility for troubled teens is under investigation tonight after strong allegations from one boy.

Carol Sisco, Child and Family Services: ?Our licensing office notified them that we intend to revoke their license.?

The state's decision to pull the license follows a teenage boy's claims he was verbally and physically abused. KSL talked with many of the same children interviewed by child and family services in their investigation, children who have come from all over the country to get help.

Mark and Cheryl Sudweeks own and operate the boarding school for 27 teenagers and a separate residential treatment facility for 12 boys.

Mark Sudweeks, Owner Whitmore Academy: ?It?s not working at home and we feel we have a solution that can help kids turn their lives around.?

A teenage boy who was in the therapy group accused Whitmore Academy of abuse.

Carol Sisco: ?Allegations are of verbal abuse, physical abuse, lack of supervision, bad sanitation, sub-standard food.?

Victoria Degarmo, Counselor: ?There is no verbal abuse. What goes on here is nothing that doesn?t go on in a family home.?

The state and local police interviewed the teenagers in both programs to find out if the accusations were true.

Carol Sisco: ?We are still looking at it and we have the health department looking at it too.?

But the treatment facility's license is already being revoked.

Chris Gentile, Enrolled at Whitmore Academy: ?One of the things I love about this place is that I used to have the worst relationship with my parents and now I feel like I can tell them anything.?

Hannah Ruisi, Enrolled at Whitmore Academy: ?They helped me believe in myself and discover who I was.?

The boarding school is not regulated by the state, and children in that program live in Whitmore Mansion. But Sudweeks says they interact with those in the treatment facility; that is another concern for state investigators. The teenage boy who made the allegations was pulled our of Whitmore Academy.

During the investigation, three others were removed by their parents.

Nov. 30, 2004
Samantha Hayes Reporting

It's often a last resort for some parents. But a facility for troubled teens is under investigation tonight after strong allegations from one boy.

Carol Sisco, Child and Family Services: ?Our licensing office notified them that we intend to revoke their license.?

The state's decision to pull the license follows a teenage boy's claims he was verbally and physically abused. KSL talked with many of the same children interviewed by child and family services in their investigation, children who have come from all over the country to get help.

Mark and Cheryl Sudweeks own and operate the boarding school for 27 teenagers and a separate residential treatment facility for 12 boys.

Mark Sudweeks, Owner Whitmore Academy: ?It?s not working at home and we feel we have a solution that can help kids turn their lives around.?

Carol Sisco: ?Allegations are of verbal abuse, physical abuse, lack of supervision, bad sanitation, sub-standard food.?

Victoria Degarmo, Counselor: ?There is no verbal abuse. What goes on here is nothing that doesn?t go on in a family home.?

The state and local police interviewed the teenagers in both programs to find out if the accusations were true.

Carol Sisco: ?We are still looking at it and we have the health department looking at it too.?

Chris Gentile, Enrolled at Whitmore Academy: ?One of the things I love about this place is that I used to have the worst relationship with my parents and now I feel like I can tell them anything.?

Hannah Ruisi, Enrolled at Whitmore Academy: ?They helped me believe in myself and discover who I was.?

The boarding school is not regulated by the state, and children in that program live in Whitmore Mansion. But Sudweeks says they interact with those in the treatment facility; that is another concern for state investigators. The teenage boy who made the allegations was pulled our of Whitmore Academy.

Nov. 30, 2004
Samantha Hayes Reporting

http://tv.ksl.com/index.php?sid=136013&nid=5

So there were two facilities? I didn't know that.