Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Aspen Education Group

HELP!!!

(1/3) > >>

Needing Help:
I am trying to find out any information regarding OUTBACK THERAPEUTIC EXPEDITION and its STAFF.  A close friend?s son is scheduled to be shipped off there Friday 4-28-06.  All the research I have done seems to link the staff to other facilities under the ASPEN EDUCATION GROUP (ASPEN ACHIEVEMENT ACADEMY in particular) that have had problems with abuse/death.  I have been in contact with some other helpful people (Shelby Earnshaw @ ISAC Corp, Kathy Moya @ FICA, and Angela S. @ HEAL), and have gotten similar responses from all?Everyone is connected somehow, and everything gets covered up. The Outback staff page has changed within the last 2 days (sounds odd to me) but the employees are: RICK MEEVES, TIM THAYNE, GILLAN SMITH, SARAH ROBERTSON,CLARK HAMMOND, SHAYNE GALLAGHER, MIKE BEDNARZ, BLAIN FISHER, TIM LOWE, GORDON DAY, AND JEFFREY HINTZE. Do you have any insight on any of these people?

I fear for this boy.  I would really appreciate being able to speak to anyone who knows anything.  Time is running out.

Sentinel:
it sounds like you really care about this kid.  you already know about the child abuse and cover-ups.  i suggest talking to his parents and showing them what you found out ASAP.

Anonymous:
OUTBACK IS UNDER INVESTIGATION BY THE STATE OF UTAH FOR WHAT i DON'T KNOW BUT YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO CHECK WITH THE DEPT OF HEALTH & HUMAN SERVICES/FAMILY SERVICES AND SEE WHAT IS GOING ON.  SO MUCH OF THIS IS COVERED UP BEFORE THE STATE CAN EVEN FIGURE OUT WHICH END IS UP.  TRUST ME I KNOW - I USE TO BE ON THE INSIDE OF ALL THIS.  RICK IS A GOOD GUY BUT HAS TO STAY ON PER HIS SELLOUT TO AEG.  THE CLINICAL DEPT AINT CRAP (THEY LOST THEIR LAST GUY TO LONE STAR) AND WOODY CROWELL, ADMISSIONS, HAS NO PROFESSIONAL EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND EXCEPT FOR BEING THE BROTHER TO SUE CROWELL SR VP FOR OUTDOOR DIVISION OF AEG, AND OF COURSE, THE FORMER OWNER OF A TRANSPORT SERVICE.  I HEARD THAT OUTBACK WAS GOOD B4 AEG TOOK OVER AND RAISED THEIR DAILY TITHINGS TO THE CORPORATION.  SAME OLD SAME OLD

Troll Control:
Well, I've been suspecting as much would happen soon.  These places are in business 5-10 years TOPS before the evidence builds to a level where they have big problems.  I guess you can make a ton of money in five years though, so there are people who will do it.

Joyce Harris:
I would want to know if the staff member listed: TIM LOWE is the same TIM LOWE, therapist who worked at Whitmore Academy????
Tim Lowe was the therapist working at Whitmore Academy during the time when 3 of the alleged abuse victims in the criminal case filed against Cheryl Sudweeks were enrolled.

Tim Lowe was the "acting admission director" when we enrolled our daughter at Whitmore in October 2004.
He was licensed through the State of Utah in October 2004, we checked his credentials before enrolling our daughter, since he was to be her therapist.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version