Author Topic: dawn b e3  (Read 6979 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
dawn b e3
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2006, 09:49:16 AM »
A guy with the last name Cruz murdered Her.
I guy named Greg Cruz comes in here from time to time and talks shit and gives us all a hard time. Hmmmmmm? Maybe Greg Cruz is related to the murdering Cruz? And is pissed off at all of us Elanites for this Cruz's conviction to life in prison?? Hmmmmm????
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
dawn b e3
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2006, 01:06:07 PM »
It was James Cruz not Greg. I highly doubt its been Greg coming here and saying all that crap lately. In the past maybe. The past week or so no.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
dawn b e3
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2006, 01:22:42 PM »
To the girl called "My little secret" are you also from Connecticut?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
dawn b e3
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2006, 07:01:49 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
It was James Cruz not Greg. I highly doubt its been Greg coming here and saying all that crap lately. In the past maybe. The past week or so no.

No, it was Greg, he started a topic called "pussy" and even went as far as posting his pic, just like what he did last year.
I was just trying to connect the dots here. A guy named Cruz killed this Dawn person, and last year we all were graced with a troll known as Greg Cruz who btw posted the same stuff here as he did last.  (Picture of him sticking his middle finger up), it could just very well be, maybe he is trying to secretly send Jimmy a message about how he also wants to be his finger pal?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
dawn b e3
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2006, 07:21:31 AM »
:rofl:  Who the hell is Jimmy and why would Greg wanna give him his finger?!?!

It COULD very well be him. But I kinda doubt it. I think its someone trying to be funny. Why would Greg come here saying " I'm a flat nosed gangsta punk ass "? Or whatever lunacy was posted.
Thats like if I was fat and I came here saying " I'm a fatt ass ".
Makes no sense.
Maybe he's a glutton for punishment.
That pic of Greg is on his "MySpace" site BTW anyone can C/P it.
Kinda funny the "Pussys" thread came just a day or two after someone posted the "Greg Cruz Christmas Carols" thread.
Someone is trying to bust on Greg. Obviously.
Its some funny shit though.

Offline MY LITTEL SECRET

• View Profile
dawn
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2006, 08:53:49 AM »
This in a memorial for Dawn not stupied shit,who cares about Greg Cruze.This is for Dawn and the memoryes we have of her this site was not posted for such things as who did what and who is doing what.I put this site up hear so people can talk freeley about Dawn :exclaim: thank you
RYING TO SURVIE AFTER ELAN AND OTHER THINGS IN LIFE

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
dawn b e3
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2006, 09:02:17 AM »

It COULD very well be him. But I kinda doubt it. I think its someone trying to be funny. Why would Greg come here saying " I'm a flat nosed gangsta punk ass "? Or whatever lunacy was posted.
Makes no sense.
Kinda funny the "Pussys" thread came just a day or two after someone posted the "Greg Cruz Christmas Carols" thread.

The Cruz Christmas carols came after Cruz posted, and yes they are very very funny.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: dawn
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2006, 09:04:14 AM »
Quote from: ""MY LITTEL SECRET""
This in a memorial for Dawn not stupied shit,who cares about Greg Cruze.This is for Dawn and the memoryes we have of her this site was not posted for such things as who did what and who is doing what.I put this site up hear so people can talk freeley about Dawn :exclaim: thank you

You put this site up? Ahhh NOOOOO, Ginger did. Ginger put this site up so that we can all talk about Elan and let the world know how fucked up of  aplce it is, was and always will be.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
dawn b e3
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2006, 01:26:45 PM »
The Shiteaters werent getting enough attention,poor sissies were left out of the conversation.Why ? Because it was of a serious nature and they have nothing positive to contribute.So they play this "look at me game"."I can say the sickest things and you dont know who i am."
Yep... check that IP ... its after 8am
have a nice day twister

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
dawn b e3
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2006, 01:30:48 PM »

Makes no sense.

Funny how JJ used to post the same kind of thing under the wizard moniker or whatever it was.Then Dave jumped on the bandwagon because the eggman hasnt the originality to write anything funny on his own,just sick shit.Just check out the older threads,if its not there,then he removed it to hide from prosecution. ahhhh Servers!
Just say no to shit boyz

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2006, 03:59:54 PM »

What you did was a very nice thing btw. Sorry it turned into a mess on you.
Someone earlier said it may be better to let this thread die out and continue to let her RIP.
I kinda agree now that this thread has become a freak show.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2006, 04:02:22 PM »

You put this site up? Ahhh NOOOOO, Ginger did. Ginger put this site up so that we can all talk about Elan and let the world know how fucked up of  aplce it is, was and always will be.

Come on now this girl did a nice thing. She did it for alot of reasons btw. She used the wrong word she typed "site" instead of "thread". Big deal.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
dawn b e3
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2006, 07:08:15 AM »
Maybe her life would be a little easier if she learned some common spelling and grammar skills.

Offline MY LITTEL SECRET

• View Profile
Dawn
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2006, 07:59:50 AM »
I am not going to say anything mean on yhis thread because it is for Dawn only and the memoreys we have of her.It may be a decade for some but others (as in friends) would like to talk about her and remember all of the good times with her,and people can ask :question:  :question:  :question:  :question:  :question:  :question:  :question:  :question:  :question:  :question: about what really happened to her,for one I have alot of info on this subject because I was there for the whole trial,so if I spell a few wourds wrong who cares this is a thread for people who want to talk about dawn and remeber dawn :exclaim:  :exclaim:
                  thank you
RYING TO SURVIE AFTER ELAN AND OTHER THINGS IN LIFE

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Dawn
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2006, 08:27:03 AM »
I am not going to say anything mean on yhis thread because it is for Dawn only and the memoreys we have of her.It may be a decade for some but others (as in friends) would like to talk about her and remember all of the good times with her,and people can ask :question:  :question:  :question:  :question:  :question:  :question:  :question:  :question:  :question:  :question: about what really happened to her,for one I have alot of info on this subject because I was there for the whole trial,so if I spell a few wourds wrong who cares this is a thread for people who want to talk about dawn and remeber dawn :exclaim:  :exclaim:
                  thank you

Regarding dawns trial: Was this a trial for the asshole that killed her I take it? What exactly was Rosenburgs testimonal about? What did you have to testify about? Where you still in Elan when you had to testify? I would like to hear more of your story.

I only hope that Jimbo can find the common sense to stop hi-jacking this thread.