Author Topic: unjust  (Read 2102 times)

Offline what's right

• View Profile
unjust
« on: April 24, 2006, 01:58:00 PM »
I know first hand that what goes on at ASR isn't right. Where to begin...employee's do not get breaks at all during their days. weekends require working 12-14 hour shifts without one break. Of the over $100,000 a year tuition, per student, roughly 40% stays in the school, while around 60% of that leaves and travels up the corporate ladder. Nothing is recycled instead of reusable cups, stiraform cups are used. There is never any money in the budget, the girls dorms don't even have a working vacuum cleaner. The teacher's don't have teaching degrees and they leave and get fired on a regular basis. which leaves students without teachers and just study hall for much of the day. The textbooks are outdated and the library has maybe 75-100 books, if that.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
unjust
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2006, 02:07:00 PM »
Fuck the employees, what about how the kids are treated? :evil:

Offline what's right

• View Profile
unjust
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2006, 06:13:00 PM »
obviously I wasn't just talking about how the employees are treated if you had read the whole thing you would have seen that. Even the parts in which i talked about how the staff is treated you can see how those occurances effect the kids. working one on one with the students all day without a break effects my moods and how I interact them.  But yes for the most part these kids are and continue to be wronged in more way than one.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
unjust
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2006, 07:50:00 PM »
On 2006-04-24 10:58:00, what's right wrote:

"I know first hand that what goes on at ASR isn't right. Where to begin...employee's do not get breaks at all during their days. weekends require working 12-14 hour shifts without one break. Of the over $100,000 a year tuition, per student, roughly 40% stays in the school, while around 60% of that leaves and travels up the corporate ladder. Nothing is recycled instead of reusable cups, stiraform cups are used. There is never any money in the budget, the girls dorms don't even have a working vacuum cleaner. The teacher's don't have teaching degrees and they leave and get fired on a regular basis. which leaves students without teachers and just study hall for much of the day. The textbooks are outdated and the library has maybe 75-100 books, if that."

Thanks for sharing your insight.  Can you please take a look at the ASR threads and provide some commentary?

Thanks.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
unjust
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2007, 06:28:16 PM »
Ninja Bump