Author Topic: DysfunctionJunction-My Story  (Read 16428 times)

Offline Fake Parent Troll

• View Profile
DysfunctionJunction-My Story
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2006, 11:24:00 AM »
Carlbrook is on the leading edge of child treatment, so this would be expected of them.
Thank you anonymous for the wonderful advice, but my teens are already grown and left the house. Now I spend my days on the internet telling people how much I hate them, drinking and waiting in line for my welfare check. It's a good life ---- not great ---- but good enough for me.[ This Message was edited by: KarenInDallas on 2006-04-22 08:25 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2006, 11:33:00 AM »
I second the motion for making KarenInDallas the official mascot for fornits. She is pretty fiesty for a 54 year old woman! ME - OWWWW !  :wave:

Offline Dysfunktionjunktion

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2006, 01:31:00 PM »
Why is this thread now about Karen when it needs to be about ME?  
I am the one who got fired from Hidden Lake- oh,that's right- it was a lot of years ago, but I can't forget it.  How dare theydo that to a MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL like me. All I can do now is sit in my bathrobe and get back at them on fornits. I'll fix them and I'll fix karen-whoeve she is. I even pretend to BE Karen.  I like doing that a lot. I have lots of login names so I can pretend to be lots of people. But I can check to make sure no one else does that. My friend Ginger lets me do that. She's a nice lady. She understands how hurt I was about being fired by hidden lake.  She lets me have access to the IP addresses because I have nothing else to do.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2006, 02:16:00 PM »
This lady has no better way to spend her vacation.  How sad.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2006, 02:26:00 PM »
DJ knows it is not Karen posting. Notice he isn't offering to expose who it is. He knows-Karen isn't posting and he can't stand it that there are others picking up the ball. Right, David?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2006, 02:50:00 PM »
Remember people, Karen is 54!  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2006, 02:54:00 PM »
On 2006-04-22 08:06:00, KarenInDallas wrote:

"

I went to large state U (Indiana), which was out of state for me. I chose it because I was a music major. Well, turned out the music school was too good for MY level of talent! I wound up majoring in business and going to a top law school (Chicago). In retrospect, I did not have enough "like minded peers" at Indiana. I enjoyed many things about my years there, but academically I would have been happier and more challenged at a smaller university or LAC. I did develop a passion for college basketball, which, believe it or not, has served me very well in the business world. (Lesson to all you smart kids out there- don't underestimate things like that.)

My problem is as I tour colleges with kid #2, I love them all. I was the same way with kid #1. All in all, Stanford would be my dream school because of the top academics, athletics, climate and size of the school. I couldn't have gotten in back then, of course.

Karen "

I am learning a lot about Karen today.  :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2006, 09:46:00 PM »
"On 2006-04-22 07:02:00, Dysfunktionjunktion wrote:
"I should add that I don't have kids. I really don't know anything about children since all I do is type on a keyboard. I tried to learn about kids at Hidden Lake. They were so cute- I just wanted to hug and kiss them all. My boss didn't like that. That is part of why I got fired.

Does anyone know of a job I can have?""

A lovely example of what goes around comes around, Stevie
 :cry2:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2006, 09:54:00 PM »
There's plenty more to come Karen, we're just getting warmed up.  :rofl:

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2006, 02:41:00 AM »
Is this the retard from Minnesota who wants to open up her own child abuse camp?

Dear God lady how do you have this kind of time? Arent you supposed to be in grad school?

Let me guess you made the whole thing up and never completed jr high because you got yourself knocked up?

If you feel this is the best method for dealing with the destruction of your dream by all means go ahead. Just recognize you are incapable of ever accomplishing anything..here or in your day to day life. But then you know that already.

So keep it up, your attempts are laughable, you have the creativity of a potato and we can shut you down at any time.

Have a good night.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2006, 05:27:00 PM »
Oh, that is so plausible, RobertBruce.  "Retards" seems to be a word you throw around quite often.  That is so intellectual...aren't you in grad. school or something?  You should really consult a thesaurus before you post.  I almost forgot, threatening to "shut down" anyone who says anythign negative about you!  You are SO scary.  I am severly intimidated by you. Just the picture of you sitting at your computer all day...pot belly hanging out of your robe...oh it is just SCARY.  I wonder if your wife is getting tired of supporting you yet?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2006, 06:04:00 PM »
On 2006-04-23 14:27:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Oh, that is so plausible, RobertBruce.  "Retards" seems to be a word you throw around quite often.  That is so intellectual...aren't you in grad. school or something?  You should really consult a thesaurus before you post.  I almost forgot, threatening to "shut down" anyone who says anythign negative about you!  You are SO scary.  I am severly intimidated by you. Just the picture of you sitting at your computer all day...pot belly hanging out of your robe...oh it is just SCARY.  I wonder if your wife is getting tired of supporting you yet?"

You must have been doing a little projecting here.  I know, things are slow.  No job yet, but who's in a hurry?  You have lots of program survivors to yell at and tell them how stupid they are.  You're busy in your own way. :roll:
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2006, 07:12:00 PM »
"Dysfunksionjunksion" is funny no question, but what about a "RobertBruce" in caricature?

Challenge will to be sillier than the original. Oh no, he might get angry and "shut me down", oh I'm so scared!!!

So sure of himself, and so-o-o idiotic as friends and foes realize.
 :cry2:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2006, 07:18:00 PM »
Where does your hatred come from? You must feel toxic inside, I hope you get help with your issues one day.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2006, 07:21:00 PM »
On 2006-04-23 16:12:00, Anonymous wrote:

""Dysfunksionjunksion" is funny no question, but what about a "RobertBruce" in caricature?

Challenge will to be sillier than the original. Oh no, he might get angry and "shut me down", oh I'm so scared!!!

So sure of himself, and so-o-o idiotic as friends and foes realize."

So, what's your problem today anyway?  As irritating as the war between he and SHH was, he's been pretty much right on the money with his calls regarding HLA just like DJ has been.  Sorry if they got your panties all in a bunch.  :lol:

Care to address any of the issues at hand or are you just going to try to deflect attention?