Author Topic: Current Students Revolt!  (Read 11267 times)

Offline Lars

• View Profile
Current Students Revolt!
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2006, 07:13:00 PM »
On 2006-04-19 08:06:00, Anonymous wrote:

"LUCRATIVE LAW PRACTICE?!?!?!?  What are you talking about...Lars is a struggling public defender on an Indian reservation!!

Doesn't being a Senior at Hyde mean anything to you?!  These are the leaders of the school setting an example for the underclassmen...and this schmuck is posting on an anti-Hyde web site?!?!  If you don't like it there...don't compromise the program, get out and get a job at McDonald's...if the McD's comment bothers you, how about Wendy's.

I'd love to know who you are Sue...when were you at Hyde, maybe we were there together!"

Actually, I never practiced on the rez, as they call it, but I was a public defender for five years before going into private practice.  Get your facts straight. You may look down your nose at it (if you're who I think you are, you went into medicine as I recall), but it's a noble job, one I think even the folks at Hyde would approve of.  Of course, when I had kids, I left for private practice and a much better income, but I'm proud of the time I spent as a PD.  So, again... ::both::

[ This Message was edited by: Lars on 2006-04-19 16:22 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Lars

• View Profile
Current Students Revolt!
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2006, 07:14:00 PM »
On 2006-04-19 16:13:00, Lars wrote:

"

On 2006-04-19 08:06:00, Anonymous wrote:

"LUCRATIVE LAW PRACTICE?!?!?!?  What are you talking about...Lars is a struggling public defender on an Indian reservation!!

Doesn't being a Senior at Hyde mean anything to you?!  These are the leaders of the school setting an example for the underclassmen...and this schmuck is posting on an anti-Hyde web site?!?!  If you don't like it there...don't compromise the program, get out and get a job at McDonald's...if the McD's comment bothers you, how about Wendy's.

I'd love to know who you are Sue...when were you at Hyde, maybe we were there together!"

Actually, I never practiced on the rez, as they call it, but I was a public defender for five years before going into private practice.  Get your facts straight) You may look down your nose at it (if you're who I think you are, you went into medicine as I recall), but it's a noble job, one I think the folks at Hyde would approve of.  Of course, when I had kids, I left for private practice and a much better income, but I'm proud of the time I spent as a PD.  So, again, go fuck yourself.

"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Current Students Revolt!
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2006, 01:08:00 AM »
internet access at a program?  ::boycott::

seriously though, you should be graffito-tagging fornits.com all over that place.  bathroom stalls, textbooks, carved into beds and desks, let those kids know whats really going on there

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Current Students Revolt!
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2006, 06:19:00 AM »
On 2006-04-19 22:08:00, Anonymous wrote:

"internet access at a program?  ::boycott::

seriously though, you should be graffito-tagging fornits.com all over that place.  bathroom stalls, textbooks, carved into beds and desks, let those kids know whats really going on there

"

Eudora needs the free advertising.  

Sue

Offline Joey Shakes -Moitoza

• View Profile
Current Students Revolt!
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2006, 08:15:00 AM »
The school doesnt work like that kids rat each other out and most of the kids are bitches so i would be bound to get in trouble for that....
orry Joey but its true you shake alot Thanks Moitoza for the inspiration

Offline hydeishell

• View Profile
Current Students Revolt!
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2006, 08:36:00 AM »
hyde is like communism in theroty it all works but in the real world it is a joke if you were to brothers keeper your friend at school for haveing drugs and he/she gets kicked out did you do the right thing. the answer is no it is called fuckint them over that is all i have to say for now but if you post i will respond i am at hyde right now and it is a joke

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Current Students Revolt!
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2006, 12:16:00 PM »
Another hater i think the majority hate it.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Current Students Revolt!
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2006, 01:02:00 PM »
I think if the average kid was logging from study hall or detention from "any" school you would get about the same response.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Current Students Revolt!
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2006, 10:26:00 PM »
On 2006-04-20 05:36:00, hydeishell wrote:

"hyde is like communism in theroty it all works but in the real world it is a joke if you were to brothers keeper your friend at school for haveing drugs and he/she gets kicked out did you do the right thing. the answer is no it is called fuckint them over that is all i have to say for now but if you post i will respond i am at hyde right now and it is a joke "

Not only does Hyde's theories not work in young people, Hyde does not work for the standard adult making a go of a career.  Can you imagine going up to your boss and saying, "I need to confront you on your dishonesty."  CRACK ME UP!!  Does Joe Gauld really believe in living Hyde in the real world.  I would get bounced off my butt in any job by doing things "The Hyde Way."  

Hyde is all that people are saying it is.  It is a cash cow for the Gauld family and extended family! These posts are not only from disobedient kids skipping out of study hall, there are true professionals posting on this site who have had terrible experiences at Hyde.

Offline SLenders

• View Profile
Current Students Revolt!
« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2006, 12:19:00 PM »
yo you have no idea what your talking about!! You only hated hyde because what they said to you was true and you didnt want to hear it.  Dont blame a place that was trying to help you figure shit out, for your sorry life

Offline SLenders

• View Profile
Current Students Revolt!
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2006, 12:48:00 PM »
MATT MOITOZA why are you still writing spiteful shit about Hyde when you were here you were a pathalogical lier i dont know why you are defending these losers that dont like hyde.  YOu know Hyde is a good place you just bitching cause you got put in your place while you were here! WHere did you get sent to after you left hyde lock down??

Offline dystopia

• View Profile
Current Students Revolt!
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2006, 12:57:00 PM »
let's turn hyde upside down! cause a ruckus, dig up as much dirt as you can on joe gauld. let's take down these jabbering dupes once and for all!

Offline Joey Shakes -Moitoza

• View Profile
Current Students Revolt!
« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2006, 10:40:00 AM »
This isnt matt moitoza. I was quoting his saying form last year
orry Joey but its true you shake alot Thanks Moitoza for the inspiration

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Current Students Revolt!
« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2006, 10:56:00 AM »
talking about avoiding the truth, slenders let me tell you the truth, you and your little fucking pathetic group of click friends or fuck heads. your pampered lives and easy life styles has made this school perfect for breading your fuck head better then you attitude. Slenders your a fag. your friends are fags, and I want you to stop trying to act like your the fucking man. Your a piece of shit and need to stop posting on this site

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Current Students Revolt!
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2006, 01:38:00 PM »
On 2006-05-08 07:56:00, Anonymous wrote:

"talking about avoiding the truth, slenders let me tell you the truth, you and your little fucking pathetic group of click friends or fuck heads. your pampered lives and easy life styles has made this school perfect for breading your fuck head better then you attitude. Slenders your a fag. your friends are fags, and I want you to stop trying to act like your the fucking man. Your a piece of shit and need to stop posting on this site"

Folks, these are the kinds of kids who go to Hyde School and who will be around your kids should you make the mistake of sending them to Hyde.  All the Cult talk is great, but truth is that Hyde accepts most everyone who applies and these are the low lifes your kids will be going to school with.