Author Topic: Man you got to read this  (Read 1018 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Man you got to read this
« on: December 16, 2002, 10:49:00 PM »
I just asked for an update on any new reports coming out from the survivors of straight

the response was this

Did Straight Commit tax fruad report due out Wed
(there is no statue of limitations on that crime and according to them their report and documents were requested  by the IRS due to a current investigation into criminal tax fraud against Straight)

They cant discuss some things cause people in high places are asking for their reports.
Was there government collusion between the state, some senators and Mel Sembler.

Is the State of Florida liable for abuses in Straight.(they have put enough evidence together to speak with an attorney about a class action against the state and the statue of limitations may not apply in this case)

Is the City of St. Pete liable for abuses in Straight.

Criminal report

Certain survivors are also filing criminal charges by the end of the month

my understanding is that they do not issue reports that they do not have documented evidence of. That a paralegal is sifting through thousands of documents to pull the cases together. They also have a case with the UN for crimes against humanity or are filing a report to them. They have done their homework and more, I guess they are serious when they said "its coming"

You can now see who they are at
http://www.straightincorporated.com click on the contributors button... Man what a team..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Man you got to read this
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2002, 10:54:00 PM »
Keep your eyes open for these reports coming out you will be floored by the documents they have amassed including statements from Board of directors, parents and more.

Good Job survivors

Offline DIRTY HARRY

• View Profile
Man you got to read this
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2002, 11:02:00 PM »
Just found this site and it is really weird, I thought I was weird, but this takes the cake! DH :eek: