Author Topic: WWASPS Staff.  (Read 1462 times)

Offline MightyAardvark

• View Profile
WWASPS Staff.
« on: April 15, 2006, 11:40:00 AM »
It strikes me that there is an awful lot of information out there on the various staff members of the WWASPS. however, it seems very difficult to collate and verify. What do people think about the idea of putting together a central collection of data on this topic so we can watch the movement of people inside wwasps and also learn to identify people like Wayne Winder...

He's not the only convicted child abuser working for WWASPS, who else can we get.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
see the children with their boredom and their vacant stares. God help us all if we\'re to blame for their unanswered prayers,

Billy Joel.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASPS Staff.
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2006, 12:01:00 PM »
It would be nice if we could have sub-folders under this heading and title one with each staff member's name, and then the threads would be ordered and continuous.

Offline MightyAardvark

• View Profile
WWASPS Staff.
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2006, 12:20:00 PM »
I don't think that's such a great idea. You see by open sourcing the data and making it easily edited by the public you make it easy for the program trolls to derail.
I would appeal to anyone who had information on a WWASPS staff member that they can cite a source for please email me [email protected]
That way we know that one person is cataloguing, verifying and checking all of the data and we save ourselves an awful lot of tedious mucking about.
see the children with their boredom and their vacant stares. God help us all if we\'re to blame for their unanswered prayers,

Billy Joel.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASPS Staff.
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2006, 11:49:00 AM »
On 2006-04-15 09:20:00, MightyAardvark wrote:

"I don't think that's such a great idea. You see by open sourcing the data and making it easily edited by the public you make it easy for the program trolls to derail.

I would appeal to anyone who had information on a WWASPS staff member that they can cite a source for please email me [email protected]

That way we know that one person is cataloguing, verifying and checking all of the data and we save ourselves an awful lot of tedious mucking about.

"

You're right, bad idea. What if they want to come on here and tell the truth?!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASPS Staff.
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2006, 11:52:00 AM »
You're right, bad idea. What if they want to come on here and tell the truth?!

What, that they support brainwashing prison camps who abuse kids? I wouldn't be proud of that either.

Offline MightyAardvark

• View Profile
WWASPS Staff.
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2006, 07:48:00 AM »
God almighty this is getting on my nerves.
Who owns/manages these forums?
[ This Message was edited by: MightyAardvark on 2006-04-18 04:50 ]

Billy Joel.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
WWASPS Staff.
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2006, 08:38:00 AM »
It's here, there and everywhere. If it's on Fornits, you can find it w/ the search as so: Google or other search engines. That's a little broader, takes some time to wind down.

But if you want to compile something cogent and focused to a purpose, by all means do. And then publish it!

What is ominous is the ease with which some people go from saying that
they don't like something to saying that the government should forbid it. When you go down that road, don't expect freedom to survive very long.
--Thomas Sowell

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes