• View Profile
Adults
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2006, 02:34:00 AM »
On 2006-04-13 12:54:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-04-13 12:52:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-04-13 12:28:00, Anonymous wrote:

"When I was in Kids Helping Kids, there was one adult who chose to stay in the program. I believe his decision to go through the phases had something to do with his parents threatening to disown him if he did not "get help" for his drug use. I remember despising him for legitimizing the program, and I resented him for wasting the most precious gift of all: the ability to get up and walk out the door.

The adults who stayed by their own volition were an absolute mystery to me then. I guess knowing that you can leave at any time makes the abuse more tolerable. They set a bad example for others with the will to resist.  

"

Maybe they actually wanted to get help without facing more drastic circumstances.  Why is seeking help such an unreal proposition here?"

Because of whom they're seeking the help from.

Duh. :roll: "

Not really.Being a CHILD abandoned by your family with no contact in to that abusive program is much different than walking in as an adult voluntarily.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Adults
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2006, 02:36:00 AM »
On 2006-04-13 13:27:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-04-13 12:52:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-04-13 12:28:00, Anonymous wrote:

"When I was in Kids Helping Kids, there was one adult who chose to stay in the program. I believe his decision to go through the phases had something to do with his parents threatening to disown him if he did not "get help" for his drug use. I remember despising him for legitimizing the program, and I resented him for wasting the most precious gift of all: the ability to get up and walk out the door.

The adults who stayed by their own volition were an absolute mystery to me then. I guess knowing that you can leave at any time makes the abuse more tolerable. They set a bad example for others with the will to resist.  

"

Maybe they actually wanted to get help without facing more drastic circumstances.  Why is seeking help such an unreal proposition here?"

I don't care if these adults wanted help. By forfeiting their basic human rights in return for so-called treatment, they made it easier for the people running the program to justify their abusive behavior towards those who could not leave.   "

Well,you could say that about some jobs.
Child abuse is the issue with Straight.
You should go and try to reform PRISONS if you want to worry about everybody.
Government approved CHILD ABUSE is what the problem about Straight is.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Adults
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2006, 09:41:00 AM »

I think assholes like you who pinch bags and short my ounce SHOULD go to prisin!

Be careful who's bag you pinch,because it may be your last!"

Hey "Fuck Mouth" Baghead......It was the cop who pinched the bag.....I weighed my shit a little over for repeat business....So....Go fuck yourself....If no one else has told you today you are worthless and don't deserve to live...you should do everybody a favor and do yourself in.

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
Adults
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2006, 09:42:00 AM »
On 2006-04-14 06:41:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

I think assholes like you who pinch bags and short my ounce SHOULD go to prisin!

Hey "Fuck Mouth" Baghead......It was the cop who pinched the bag.....I weighed my shit a little over for repeat business....So....Go fuck yourself....If no one else has told you today you are worthless and don't deserve to live...you should do everybody a favor and do yourself in."

I forgot to sign in..... ::fuckoff::  ::fuckoff::  ::both::  ::both::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Adults
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2006, 03:23:00 PM »
hi.

Hi, Bingo.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Adults
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2006, 03:25:00 PM »
I'm not Bingo.  :???:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Adults
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2006, 08:12:00 AM »
On 2006-04-14 06:41:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

Hey "Fuck Mouth" Baghead......It was the cop who pinched the bag.....I weighed my shit a little over for repeat business....So....Go fuck yourself....If no one else has told you today you are worthless and don't deserve to live...you should do everybody a favor and do yourself in."

WELL,sounds like we are both on the same team,or maybe you just want to blame that poor defensless police officer for pinching your ounce of weed.
Maybe he was trying to do YOU a favor and lessen the charges by disposing of just enough weed?
Yea,thats it,the cop wanted to risk his life arresting you over some weed,and then sabotage his acomplishment by removing a little bit to convert his felony bust of you in to a misdemeanor?
I really believe it was YOU that pinched the weed before selling it to the cops.The cops weighed your bags and figured a bag pincher like you SHOULD go to jail.

• View Profile
Adults
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2006, 08:50:00 AM »

WELL,sounds like we are both on the same team,or maybe you just want to blame that poor defensless police officer for pinching your ounce of weed.

Maybe he was trying to do YOU a favor and lessen the charges by disposing of just enough weed?

Yea,thats it,the cop wanted to risk his life arresting you over some weed,and then sabotage his acomplishment by removing a little bit to convert his felony bust of you in to a misdemeanor?

I really believe it was YOU that pinched the weed before selling it to the cops.The cops weighed your bags and figured a bag pincher like you SHOULD go to jail."

You know....I really should'nt waste my time or breath on responding back to a person who has no life, in here at 5:12 am, hiding behind a paper bag. As for me I have "No Fear". If you have something to say to me directly send me a PM, otherwise SHOOSH="Shut The Fuck Up". Again I tell you that you should go ahead and do yourself in as I promise you that you would not be missed (even by your own family). Hell it's your suicide....have fun with it...for the price of a PAL razor blade at your local convienience store (25 cent) you can't afford not to. And again so I make myself clear on the matter..."FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING FUCK" ::fuckoff::  ::fuckoff::  ::fuckoff::  ::fuckoff::  ::fuckoff::  ::fuckoff:: [ This Message was edited by: Ungrateful Bastard on 2006-04-15 08:51 ][ This Message was edited by: Ungrateful Bastard on 2006-04-15 08:52 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Adults
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2006, 06:42:00 PM »
On 2006-04-15 05:50:00, Ungrateful Bastard wrote:

"

I really believe it was YOU that pinched the weed before selling it to the cops.The cops weighed your bags and figured a bag pincher like you SHOULD go to jail."

You know....I really should'nt waste my time or breath on responding back to a person who has no life, in here at 5:12 am, hiding behind a paper bag. As for me I have "No Fear". If you have something to say to me directly send me a PM, otherwise SHOOSH="Shut The Fuck Up". Again I tell you that you should go ahead and do yourself in as I promise you that you would not be missed (even by your own family). Hell it's your suicide....have fun with it...for the price of a PAL razor blade at your local convienience store (25 cent) you can't afford not to. And again so I make myself clear on the matter..."FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING FUCK" ::fuckoff::  ::fuckoff::  ::fuckoff::  ::fuckoff::  ::fuckoff::  ::fuckoff:: [ This Message was edited by: Ungrateful Bastard on 2006-04-15 08:51 ][ This Message was edited by: Ungrateful Bastard on 2006-04-15 08:52 ]"

Proof that trolls work.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Adults
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2006, 03:25:00 AM »
On 2006-04-15 05:50:00, Ungrateful Bastard wrote:

"

You know....I really should'nt waste my time or breath on responding back to a person who has no life, in here at 5:12 am, hiding behind a paper bag. As for me I have "No Fear". If you have something to say to me directly send me a PM, otherwise SHOOSH="Shut The Fuck Up". Again I tell you that you should go ahead and do yourself in as I promise you that you would not be missed (even by your own family). Hell it's your suicide....have fun with it...for the price of a PAL razor blade at your local convienience store (25 cent) you can't afford not to. And again so I make myself clear on the matter..."FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING FUCK" ::fuckoff::  ::fuckoff::  ::fuckoff::  ::fuckoff::  ::fuckoff::  ::fuckoff:: [ This Message was edited by: Ungrateful Bastard on 2006-04-15 08:51 ][ This Message was edited by: Ungrateful Bastard on 2006-04-15 08:52 ]"

It was 6:12PM here in China when I replied to you.
Its call the "World Wide Web" for a reason.
You probably thought you would get away with pinching bags.
If you ever deliver a pinched bag to me,I will call the cops and report you. :wave:

• View Profile
Adults
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2006, 07:37:00 AM »
It was 6:12PM here in China when I replied to you.

Again a classic example of a person who has no life....In China....Never was in Straight....Comes here for some unknown reason, probably because you can't find any where you actually belong....And can't even respond to me directly on a PM.......SAD......Do youself a favor and don't embarras yourself anymore...Suicide is a cheap effective solution to all "YOUR" problems....Go ahead and do it, we are all supporting you and believe you can do it...Now have a seat.....And oh yeah I almost forgot..."Fuck You"  ::fuckoff::  ::fuckoff::  ::fuckoff::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Adults
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2006, 01:19:00 PM »
ha- in my time in straight,it didn't MATTER if you were 18 or older or turning 18 while in there,
you were THERE for the DURATION of time!NO ONE ever JUST FILED A "C.O.C." and got up and WALKED OUT!!!!!! THATS WHY FRED COLLINS WAS ABLE TO SUE STRAIGHT and NOTHING MORE!!!! Fred was never ABUSED per-say like a regular phaser got abused....he laid low talked to a minimum and when he made 2nd phase,split the scene!!! i ought to know,i was NEWCOMERS with FRED!!!!!
When i was STARTED OVER,i WAS 18.....there was NO WAY OUT!!!!! I HAD TO "DO" THE "'GRAM" ALL OVER AGAIN! FOR NOTHING!!!!!  it wasn't like i broke a million rules and "deserved" my typical start over.......BEING ABLE TO LEAVE WHEN YOU TURNED 18+
WAS THANKS TO FRED COLLINS!!!!!!  NO ONE OR NOTHING ELSE IS THE REASON!!!!!.....hippie

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Adults
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2006, 05:28:00 PM »
Hippe you loved that place now and then. You will never get enough of it.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Adults
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2006, 09:56:00 PM »
Shut up or log the fuck in, coward baghead.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Adults
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2006, 10:14:00 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Hippe you loved that place now and then. You will never get enough of it.

i don't care what you say or think anymore paperbag boy...... :smokin: toke up......shut up and log on like someone that isn't afraid to hide!
you misuse the anonymous username.....you use it to hurt or get someone worked up w/o having to worry about repercusions......very wimpy if you ask me.....hip