Author Topic: My thoughts of this site  (Read 1866 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My thoughts of this site
« on: April 13, 2006, 08:19:00 AM »
It has been a war betweeen certain folks here for sometime now. Reporter vs Art, then fianlly Matt steps in and vows to clean this board up. As this cleaning of the board comes together, all comply with Matt's cause except one person, and that is Art. Art is this boards troll as of late and doesnt belong here, all he does is come here and start fights and spread lies about people. If any cleaning up needs to be done, then removeing Art is the best thing to do. I think he is disgusting, imature, disrespectful, and really believe all that was said about him being a pedophile is true. He def shows signs of it. All this creep does is talk about shit and consuming it, he is not normal and does not belong here. For the moderators of this board, I highly recommend you consider banning Art, all he has to offer is immature context which none of us seem to appreciate , nor want to take the time to skip through all his nonsense to get to what is considered serious intelectual conversations. I am sick to death of this nasty, disgusting, vulgar, pedophile of a man coming in here and ruining it for everyone. And as for you Art, go ahead and attack me all you want, just to let you know, I am not the reporter either, I would except to see at least a dozen or so posts from you calling me a shiteater blah blah blah. Incase anyone as of late hasnt told you, GO FUCK YOURSELF.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My thoughts of this site
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2006, 08:45:00 AM »
yes your so right.. the big bad art... If your not the reporter (whatever) do you have a crush on him too? Alot of time and energy focussed on him. He must be so very bad. Plz show his postings of grotesque then we can compare the 300-400 of yours and your butt buddy reporter.
The canyon is calling you,and yes... you can fly,try it!

Offline SyN

• View Profile
My thoughts of this site
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2006, 06:15:00 PM »
If half the assholes here, dont get banned why should Art? fuking idiots.  You think art is the only one not complying.  Art states his oppinions and has longer then most who post here.  Art is fine, he gives the freaks n fuk ups their own medicine.  This site hasnt cleaned up and never will, and if you think art is a bad guy then your....
A. a rookie here.
B. to judgmental and have not seen any of the nastyness anons post here about people simply to get a rise out of others.
besides if you ban art which is not going to happen, then most of the people that post here should be banned as well due to the vile slander they so constantly spew.  I suggest to you anon that you do some back reading into the nastyness this site holds.  pictures posted to slander others, stories completly made up about regular posters who have done nothing wrong except disagree with an anon or anons who have nothing but time to fabricate bullshit to try and ruin a persons reputation here. As they did to Maren Jordan, and his father, to Nailz Chrysta greg the list goes on.  Which by the way is a joke upon its self cause who the fuk realy cares about some random celler dwelling nerds here. no one.
though i took the time to post this its most likely pointless that you are just another troll trying to pretend to be a newby "offended" by art's not giving a shit what anyone thinks of him.  And god bless america for his point of view.  But since your to close minded to beleive in arts point of view then you must hate america.  So the real question here anon is why do you hate america, are you a fucking commie????
[ This Message was edited by: SyN on 2006-04-13 15:19 ][ This Message was edited by: SyN on 2006-04-13 15:20 ]
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My thoughts of this site
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2006, 07:07:00 PM »
Well just look and see what the fuck this Art person keeps talking about, eating shit, saying perverse things. I think he is a huge asshole here, and has nothing to offer this board. Everything he says is of a childish nature, and he attacks everyone that post practically tries to converse here. So either A. You are as immature as he is, or B. You are too blind to see it. Every single post has the word "shiteater" in it, yea he's real mature now is he? If he is gonna continue to be this boards perverse child then expect to face the consquences and outcomes. Continue on doing what you do best Art, you will soon find out what can be done about.

Offline xres8182

• View Profile
My thoughts of this site
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2006, 10:31:00 AM »
I don't think anyone should be banned.

Offline xres8182

• View Profile
My thoughts of this site
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2006, 10:35:00 AM »
Posting pics of naked men covered in feces however should at least get you a warning.LOL

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My thoughts of this site
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2006, 11:37:00 AM »
On 2006-04-13 16:07:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Well just look and see what the fuck this Art person keeps talking about, eating shit, saying perverse things. I think he is a huge asshole here, and has nothing to offer this board. Everything he says is of a childish nature, and he attacks everyone that post practically tries to converse here. So either A. You are as immature as he is, or B. You are too blind to see it. Every single post has the word "shiteater" in it, yea he's real mature now is he? If he is gonna continue to be this boards perverse child then expect to face the consquences and outcomes. Continue on doing what you do best Art, you will soon find out what can be done about."

Dear Jaimie
I am the imature one for posting in a forum that is directly related to the elan school.
What is your reason to be here?
your son brought this on himself,though I am not the one that called him out this time.. (ie shiteater) I certainly applaud whomever it is... If one has it comin to them,so be it.Arent you the one who stated he needed to be beaten with a stick...i still have that email
Who is the troll these days ? go back to doing what your good at,this is not it...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My thoughts of this site
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2006, 11:44:00 AM »
On 2006-04-14 08:37:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"Well just look and see what the fuck this Art person keeps talking about, eating shit, saying perverse things. I think he is a huge asshole here, and has nothing to offer this board. Everything he says is of a childish nature, and he attacks everyone that post practically tries to converse here. So either A. You are as immature as he is, or B. You are too blind to see it. Every single post has the word "shiteater" in it, yea he's real mature now is he? If he is gonna continue to be this boards perverse child then expect to face the consquences and outcomes. Continue on doing what you do best Art, you will soon find out what can be done about."

Dear Jaimie

I am the imature one for posting in a forum that is directly related to the elan school.

What is your reason to be here?

your son brought this on himself,though I am not the one that called him out this time.. (ie shiteater) I certainly applaud whomever it is... If one has it comin to them,so be it.Arent you the one who stated he needed to be beaten with a stick...i still have that email

Who is the troll these days ? go back to doing what your good at,this is not it...

"

IN FACT,the more i think about it. the more it occurs to me that its prob jordan thats posting this crap about himself just to get you to do some thing legal to the other posters here,my guess would be me in particular. I (and others) have his number. We have all seen him pretend to be someone else,and rile you up for the sake of stirring the pot. go back to your beautiful home and take some photos.... Thats what your good at.Your son cant protect himself from himself.What makes you believe you can protect him

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My thoughts of this site
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2006, 05:02:00 PM »
whats good for the goose?? right..the reality is  the shiteaters all belong to thself proclaimed elan terrorist group..they started the gangbang flooding of this board.. aww,, now they dont like when someone uses same  tools they do,, who woulda thunk it,,,  but please post more,, if your jordans mom,, maybe u can recount some memorible shit eating experiances in your family,,,we  are always eager to hear  how this twisted fuck got soo twisted,,,,

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My thoughts of this site
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2006, 05:24:00 PM »
On 2006-04-14 14:02:00, Anonymous wrote:

"whats good for the goose?? right..the reality is  the shiteaters all belong to thself proclaimed elan terrorist group..they started the gangbang flooding of this board.. aww,, now they dont like when someone uses same  tools they do,, who woulda thunk it,,,  but please post more,, if your jordans mom,, maybe u can recount some memorible shit eating experiances in your family,,,we  are always eager to hear  how this twisted fuck got soo twisted,,,,"

Notice whenever the heat gets turned on,unc Dave goes away or only posts anon.... working on a real estate project,thats too funny,the kid has nothing but his own misery.... Another confirmed fact

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My thoughts of this site
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2006, 08:37:00 PM »

Continue on doing what you do best Art, you will soon find out what can be done about."

If i had a dollar for everytime someone posted that.  Nothing can be done about anything here.  if an anon can post pics of people shitting on themselves and slander anyone who posts here wtf is going to happen.  As I have stated many times this whole forum needs to be flushed down the fucking toilet and started anew with only registerd posters.  But fornits as a whole will not allow that for reasons all their own. Its a respected stand point though and i understand their point of view and have learned to respect it.  If you start to censor one part then you have to censor it all.  And I love the 1st amendment.  As far as i know, and i know how art posts, and i respect art.  he doesnt post anon.  Its a troll posing as him and being a regular idiot, as anons are.
if your worried about perverse perhaps you shouldnt look into the sick fuks that started the battle, art didnt start it but he seems to be in it for the long haul.  Fuk them art keep it up give the sic fuks their medicine.

Offline SyN

• View Profile
My thoughts of this site
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2006, 08:38:00 PM »
thats (above) me by the way.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My thoughts of this site
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2006, 08:59:00 PM »
thanks Mike
Havin a bbq mem day weekend. If you can,come !

Offline SyN

• View Profile
My thoughts of this site
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2006, 11:34:00 PM »
if your art dont post anon please. :tup:

Offline artman

• View Profile
My thoughts of this site
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2006, 08:54:00 AM »