Author Topic: WWASPS TORTURES KIDS - MOVIE  (Read 2517 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASPS TORTURES KIDS - MOVIE
« on: April 12, 2006, 02:21:00 AM »
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 9640426410

:eek:  :eek:  :eek:

No software or download needed to watch the WWASP french documentary anymore.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2006, 09:22:00 AM »
This video is astounding.  ANY parent who sends their kid to these people should be ashamed of themselves.

The thought that this type of multi-million dollar business even exists calls into question the ethics of not only the provider, but the consumer.  Sickening.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline MightyAardvark

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2006, 11:37:00 AM »
Agreed. Now what the hell are we going to do about them.
see the children with their boredom and their vacant stares. God help us all if we\'re to blame for their unanswered prayers,

Billy Joel.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2006, 11:40:00 AM »
Okay, now that I have watched the movie.....how the hell do I go to work? It was so disturbing, I feel like crawling back in bed. God, I hate the fact these guys are still around.
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline MightyAardvark

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2006, 11:43:00 AM »
I know how you feel. It makes me wish I could take these guys on full time, professionally.
see the children with their boredom and their vacant stares. God help us all if we\'re to blame for their unanswered prayers,

Billy Joel.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2006, 08:18:00 PM »
Bummmmmmmmp

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2006, 01:57:00 AM »
For you guys who have watched the video.........what about the part where Randall Hinton says........Instead of the pizza coming to you, we'll come pick the pizza up and take it and let it get cooked for a while, till it's ready to come home, then you get a brand new hot pizza?!!

Seriously, what the fuck? Comparing kids getting re-programmed through behaivor modification treatment, to cooking a fucking pizza? Are you kidding me???? Absolutley hillarious! What a bunch of morons. That's what happens when you get a bunch of unedjucated dicks working for you. Wallah!!!! Hoorah!!!

This could be like one of those movies you and your friends memorize the lines to, then spout them off making everyone laugh!!!!
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2006, 03:28:00 AM »
Whats going to get very funny is when everyone wakes up and realizes WWASPS is terrified of this, and their actions right now are a sign of weakness - the desperate actions of a guilty party trying to cover its ass.

And, well, the rest of the industry is on notice, too.  :grin:

I really hope everyone can come together while momentum is starting to build so we can strike while the irons hot... I mean, they're sure good at striking down upon children when theyre at their weakest, afterall. Why not return the favor :lol:
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2006, 09:21:00 AM »
On 2006-04-12 22:57:00, CCM girl 1989 wrote:

"For you guys who have watched the video.........what about the part where Randall Hinton says........Instead of the pizza coming to you, we'll come pick the pizza up and take it and let it get cooked for a while, till it's ready to come home, then you get a brand new hot pizza?!!

Seriously, what the fuck? Comparing kids getting re-programmed through behaivor modification treatment, to cooking a fucking pizza? Are you kidding me???? Absolutley hillarious! What a bunch of morons. That's what happens when you get a bunch of unedjucated dicks working for you. Wallah!!!! Hoorah!!!

This could be like one of those movies you and your friends memorize the lines to, then spout them off making everyone laugh!!!!"

You know, I heard that same fucking "half-baked child" sales tactic a million times. Only they told us we were a cake, and if you took us out of the oven too early, we would collapse... like  cake not fully done. Really stupid shit. What is funny is the fact this is probably what Randall was trying to say, and remember, but couldn't because he's a fucking idiot and came up with the improv pizza idea. Program parents know exactly what I am talking about. If they asked if there kid was ready to come home, I'm sure they heard the cake analogy... never heard the pizza one before though!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2006, 11:19:00 PM »
I was at a WWASP program for 3 years, and I told them that if I was a cake then they burnt me!

Offline Sylvia

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2006, 02:50:00 PM »
Google tells me this is no longer available?

Any other way to watch it?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2006, 03:22:00 PM »
Watch it here.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 0196191412

It will probably be gone too though as well. Download BitTorrent, and then search for WWASP and download the documentary and save it forever.

Offline emaree

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2006, 05:45:00 PM »
fucking bullshit
----

\"They say evil prevails when good men fail to act. They should say evil prevails.\"
Lord Of War

Offline emaree

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2006, 08:53:00 PM »
Well, that is, if it's because of WWASP.

I was scared the google file I downloaded wouldn't work since the original link was broken, but it does thank god and I can send the file to anyone easily through email.
----

\"They say evil prevails when good men fail to act. They should say evil prevails.\"
Lord Of War