Author Topic: Look at this fucker?  (Read 1920 times)

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
Look at this fucker?
« on: April 11, 2006, 03:13:00 PM »
Artman just sits on this webpage all day awaiting for my response. What a fuckin lowlife loser you are arthur. Go masterbate to a boys life magizine or something, you sick freak!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Look at this fucker?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2006, 03:19:00 PM »
we are up to 4 threads of bs
certainly not your personal best
nasty words your writin,why dont you put up or shut up.. oh thats right  
I like people of all colors except yellow

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Look at this fucker?
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2006, 07:50:00 PM »
hi, my name is dave ,, and i eat shit,, hi dave,,,,what a hoot,,   thats what moderators should do,, edit all  post from the  shiteaters  and  preface them all   with  that...many moons since i scoped the 12 steps,, but im sure they can be  alterd to fit the shiteating problem our fellow elanains have,,, any takers?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Look at this fucker?
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2006, 08:33:00 PM »
On 2006-04-11 16:50:00, Anonymous wrote:

"hi, my name is dave ,, and i eat shit,, hi dave,,,,what a hoot,,   thats what moderators should do,, edit all  post from the  shiteaters  and  preface them all   with  that...many moons since i scoped the 12 steps,, but im sure they can be  alterd to fit the shiteating problem our fellow elanains have,,, any takers?"

Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of Ginger as we understood Her,and to maintain nose in ass untill the brown doesnt wear off
If she had a dick,dave would be under her desk. :wave:

Offline xres8182

• View Profile
Look at this fucker?
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2006, 11:38:00 PM »
Dude,are you going off the deep end or what

• View Profile
Look at this fucker?
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2006, 08:20:00 AM »
On 2006-04-11 20:38:00, xres8182 wrote:

"Dude,are you going off the deep end or what"

I guess this particular 12 stepper is quite excentrict. It appears this wacko now substitutes human fecal matter for alcohol, he must have, the freak cant stop talking about it. I can only imagine what his parents must think about it. We already know what the former wife thought of it, she did have the smarts to divorce him. And I do beleive their were some children that divorced him as well, now what we got here is a shell of a man that has regressed back into that of a 4 year old. Complete with illusions of grandeur and putting everyone down at this site.

What was once considered at one point people that associated with it ( it = that meaning art) now have seen the light and abondoned any ties with him and now are questioning his sanity.  FUCKIN BEAUTIFUL!

Art, you officially stand a man without a country at this here web page, so how does it feel to be public enemy #1?

It is a shame that we dont all have access to a live feed in his home, I can only imagine the destruction that he has caused to persoanl items regarding his frustration levels peaking and over flowing. Any holes in the walls there artie? How's the pc holding up? Having some technical problems as of late?

Not to worry, but help will soon be on the way. The men in white coats will make sure you stay safe from indangering yourself.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Look at this fucker?
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2006, 09:14:00 AM »
this is not your usual tantrum dave
usually by this time there are 10-11 threads of you spewing your fecal matter stories and gay sex,should i re-post them. Nah.. everyone knows these are your stories/fantasies.
Your really a bore. As for public enemy #1.. I think not.everyone knows who the most distgusting person here is... In this respect.. Your the big winner.
Oh and speaking of stalking
You have pic's of my home
followed me to a number of websites
even called my home,which is also documented
posted my picture here
I would say your obsessed,Dave,your not my type but you are kinda cute,I have your picture too
You would be suprised at what I know about you little though I am flattered at the attention you have given me,try girls....
have a nice day

• View Profile
Look at this fucker?
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2006, 09:39:00 AM »
On 2006-04-12 06:14:00, Anonymous wrote:

"this is not your usual tantrum dave

usually by this time there are 10-11 threads of you spewing your fecal matter stories and gay sex,should i re-post them. Nah.. everyone knows these are your stories/fantasies.

Your really a bore. As for public enemy #1.. I think not.everyone knows who the most distgusting person here is... In this respect.. Your the big winner.

Oh and speaking of stalking

You have pic's of my home

followed me to a number of websites

even called my home,which is also documented

posted my picture here

I would say your obsessed,Dave,your not my type but you are kinda cute,I have your picture too

You would be suprised at what I know about you little though I am flattered at the attention you have given me,try girls....

have a nice day

"

Look asswipe, I am not sure how many different enemies you have here, but you seem hell bent on confusing me with other people that dont like you. My name is NOT Dave, and I have never done what you say I have noted above. You obviously like to point fingers at people and ASSume they are who you want them to be.
So if you think you are such a big shot and know it all, and obviuosly have me pegged as to my identy, then I guess you know everything about me. So why not make the trip over to come visit me? Mr. PI art the fat ham man? Stalk you??? Are you fuckin serious??? LMAO.... You only wish you knew my real name so that you can add youir fecal fantisies along with it. I have news for you Mr. Unstable, you are the only one here talking about eating shit, encase you forgot to take your daily thorzine shot, I want you to ask yourself how menatlly unstable you really are.
Oh and you now have a picture of me too??? Post it then, this I gotta see! So i guess you get phone calls from people as well now huh? Man your life must be real complicating as of late. You seem to hold a track record on pissing people off on the net.

Why not follow Gingers advice and clank your heels 3 times and say  (theres no place like AA)
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

You are such a pathetic sad waste of human skin, they should lock your fat ass up in a mental ward and throw the key away for good. I am so glad your former wife had the smarts to get away from you, I can only imagine the hell you must have put her through.

Arthur, I want you to confront yourself and ask yourself  " How does it feel to be abondoned by your family?" Your own flesh and blood wrote you off, now thats fucked up!

Look at the freak
 "http://www.plentyoffish.com/member942655.htm"[ This Message was edited by: The Elan Reporter on 2006-04-12 06:41 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Look at this fucker?
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2006, 10:49:00 AM »
Look at the freak
"http://www.plentyoffish.com/member942655.htm
ok then there's your post about craigs list
 computer geek wanted
then of course the sat pix of my home where you claim my yard is in disaray (as if i would give you my correct address)
memory issues? I hear that if you take vitamins with your other psychotropics,your brain will function better
I could go on but your such a big liar,or emotionally incompetent that you dont remember what you post...
You are one sick fucker... but thats not news dave. these are your posts,unless you are no longer the elan reporter

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Look at this fucker?
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2006, 10:52:00 AM »
Wow. Thought I would come in here and see a few former Elan people I might like to chat with, and found a whole bunch of fucking dicks instead.

Enjoy your fornits cess pool. Some pretty profound evidence here that ya'll need to get a life.

Reporter, maybe you should just end yours.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Look at this fucker?
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2006, 10:58:00 AM »
On 2006-04-12 07:52:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Wow. Thought I would come in here and see a few former Elan people I might like to chat with, and found a whole bunch of fucking dicks instead.

Enjoy your fornits cess pool. Some pretty profound evidence here that ya'll need to get a life.

"

speaking of which.. I have an 80k deal to close today... Dont be late for cleaning that slurpee machine Dave, I would sue you ... but you havent anything i want/need... liar

Offline xres8182

• View Profile
Look at this fucker?
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2006, 05:14:00 PM »
On 2006-04-12 07:52:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Wow. Thought I would come in here and see a few former Elan people I might like to chat with, and found a whole bunch of fucking dicks instead.

"

Dats sum funny shit right der

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Look at this fucker?
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2006, 05:50:00 PM »
Dats sum funny shit right der"
[/quote]
I'd pay a nickel to watch

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Look at this fucker?
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2006, 07:15:00 PM »
With a body and face like yours Art, do you actually think any woman would find you remotely attractive? And just look at the way you furnish your home, where in the world do you acquire your furniture? From your neighbors garbage? You look like a real sicko. Why wonder you talk so much about shit, you have to look in the mirror everyday and see it. Perhaps it would be a huge help if you were to wear a paper page over your head when posting your picture? At least you can maybe get a woman to look at your profile for 4 seconds before vomiting.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Look at this fucker?
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2006, 10:16:00 PM »
Young man (little boy)
Its been pretty peaceful without your crap. It must drive you nuts to see others interacting without you and your butt brother. Did you need some attenetion?  Here it is asswipe.. Whatever you post,it always contains the same childish crap.Post after post you sink yourself deeper into that place where people just think " wow,sure glad I'm not that sick"  If that is your mission,consider it accomplished. I will be having a number of "elan" people to my home in July.In case you hadnt noticed I have friends. an abundance of them. Its something that happens when you nice to others.Lesson over,now get your sippy cup and go away. "Tub girl" is calling !