Author Topic: Calling all ex TLC cadets!!!  (Read 9909 times)

Offline exTLCcadet

• View Profile
Calling all ex TLC cadets!!!
« on: April 10, 2006, 10:28:00 AM »
Hey everyone!!! It's Eidsor.  I was just wondering was everyone was up to after they got out of TLC!

E-mail me or whatever.

Cheryl Eidsor

[email protected]

I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own -- a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human frailty. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism.
--Albert Einstein, German-born American physicist

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
his world is mess up and we make it worse everyday!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2006, 01:20:00 PM »
On 2006-04-10 07:28:00, exTLCcadet wrote:

"Hey everyone!!! It's Eidsor.  I was just wondering was everyone was up to after they got out of TLC!

E-mail me or whatever.

Cheryl Eidsor

[email protected]

I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own -- a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human frailty. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism.
--Albert Einstein, German-born American physicist

"

see....here you are, creating your very own topic about tlc.  you are all about it and i cannot figure out a reason why.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2006, 10:10:00 AM »
eidsor....you must be back at tlc because you havent been on here for a while...too bad...so sad cuz this is now your what?...3rd time back?

Offline exTLCcadet

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2006, 09:42:00 AM »
I'm not back at TLC.  I just have better things to do than be on this site all day.  And who are you to assume that I went back for a 3rd time?

Religion is comparable to a childhood neurosis.
--Sigmund Freud, Austrian-born psychologist

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2006, 05:29:00 PM »
On 2006-05-03 06:42:00, exTLCcadet wrote:

"I'm not back at TLC.  I just have better things to do than be on this site all day.  And who are you to assume that I went back for a 3rd time?

Religion is comparable to a childhood neurosis.
--Sigmund Freud, Austrian-born psychologist

"

so what have you been up to since your second time back home?  hanging with your bio mom or shawn lately?

Offline exTLCcadet

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2006, 09:37:00 AM »
I am now living with my biological mom and no I haven't hung out with Shawn.  Who is this?  I go to college and I start my new job in a week or so.

When a religion is good, I conceive it will support itself; and when it does not support itself, and God does not take care to support it so that its professors are obliged to call for help of the civil power, 'tis a sign, I apprehend, of its being a bad one.
--Benjamin Franklin, American Founding Father, author, and inventor

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2006, 02:12:00 PM »
On 2006-05-17 06:37:00, exTLCcadet wrote:

"I am now living with my biological mom and no I haven't hung out with Shawn.  Who is this?  I go to college and I start my new job in a week or so.

When a religion is good, I conceive it will support itself; and when it does not support itself, and God does not take care to support it so that its professors are obliged to call for help of the civil power, 'tis a sign, I apprehend, of its being a bad one.

"

whats your job?  hooking?

Offline eyecandy

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/7001260
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2006, 03:40:00 PM »
On 2006-05-17 11:12:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"I am now living with my biological mom and no I haven't hung out with Shawn.  Who is this?  I go to college and I start my new job in a week or so.

"

whats your job?  hooking?"

hey there is no need whatso ever to be condesending. eidsor dont tell where u work. its no ones business.

Religion is a byproduct of fear. For much of human history, it may have been a necessary evil, but why was it more evil than necessary? Isn't killing people in the name of God a pretty good definition of insanity?
--Arthur C. Clarke, author

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2006, 05:29:00 AM »
I can say that my son was truly damaged by TLC. I have never heard a good story from this place and if there is anyone who would like to really get together and do something about this place please let me know at [email protected]. I am still tyring to get him help to get over the insanity of Bundy and the sick torture they put kids through. These people are truly psychotic and need to be locked up.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2006, 01:08:00 AM »
On 2006-05-17 12:40:00, eyecandy wrote:

"

On 2006-05-17 11:12:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"

whats your job?  hooking?"

hey there is no need whatso ever to be condesending. eidsor dont tell where u work. its no ones business.

Religion is a byproduct of fear. For much of human history, it may have been a necessary evil, but why was it more evil than necessary? Isn't killing people in the name of God a pretty good definition of insanity?
--Arthur C. Clarke, author

"

no really...eidsor...where do you work?

Offline exTLCcadet

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2006, 07:26:25 PM »
I don't think that it should matter where I work.  At least I have a job (and no it's not being a hooker!)!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2006, 11:02:02 PM »
Eidsor,

I think that you are doing so well outside of TLC.  I am happy for you.  You have been so responsible and deserve respect.  Don't even try to defend yourself against anyone because there is no need.  Stay strong and you'll be fine.

Your Friend,

????

Offline exTLCcadet

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2006, 11:56:05 PM »
Eidsor,

I think that you are doing so well outside of TLC. I am happy for you. You have been so responsible and deserve respect. Don't even try to defend yourself against anyone because there is no need. Stay strong and you'll be fine.

Your Friend,

????

Thank you to whoever said this.  I feel that I am doing very well since I've gotten out of TLC.  I'm glad there's at least one person that knows of my stay at TLC and is happy with what I'm doing with my life right now.  Thank you again.

Eidsor

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2006, 09:04:33 PM »
Quote from: ""exTLCcadet""
Eidsor,

I think that you are doing so well outside of TLC. I am happy for you. You have been so responsible and deserve respect. Don't even try to defend yourself against anyone because there is no need. Stay strong and you'll be fine.

Your Friend,

????

Thank you to whoever said this.  I feel that I am doing very well since I've gotten out of TLC.  I'm glad there's at least one person that knows of my stay at TLC and is happy with what I'm doing with my life right now.  Thank you again.

Eidsor

I was only joking...I've seen your little profile on mypsace...and you've gone crazy again....I can just tell by looking at your friends and your pictures that you're using again.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2006, 02:23:03 PM »
hey this is jeffcoat i got out of tlc may 2005 any one remember me pm me