Author Topic: Information Please for my daughter ..I am trying to get her  (Read 17878 times)

Offline floridatreasure

• View Profile
Information Please for my daughter ..I am trying to get her
« Reply #105 on: April 18, 2006, 06:29:00 PM »
Hi Anon, Oh I would!! :grin:

Thank you for letting me know...also I wanted to post this on this forum so no one thinks I have forgotten to get back and tell what all has happened....
Hi Everyone, I have not forgotten to write you all......There is so much I do want to tell......BUT it may take me a little while....Please understand I WANT TO TELL ALL and Will ....there are sanctions on my daughter and They (the camp)Do read this site! They had it pulled up when they called her(daughter) in to their office and questioned her about my posting. I am waiting on the court transcript, and for my lawyer to tell me when it is ok to Talk about Everything  ....You all have been SOOOOOO supportive for me in private emails and by posting. So Please understand ..there is a Reason I am not writing right now....TRUST me I am Not all talk....I want something done!!  And as far as the camp reading this site....This next part is for the camp, I am Glad that I have had the chance to entertain you all,(the camp)...But Make NO mistake about it I Will be talking as soon as I can.....so( camp) Keep watching!!!
I just did not realized this site was SOOOO popular
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
issing my daughter

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 18, 2006, 06:47:00 PM »
Id like to announce to them Ill be in florida sooner than later and Ill gladly be a big fat free, white, and 21 year old thorn in their side should they continue this bullshit.

:rofl: I guess they want us to feel sorry for them now?
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 19, 2006, 07:08:00 AM »
What the fuck is going on here?

Is she still physically in there even AFTER the court order?

Because that's starting to sound like a reason to go kick some ASS.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 19, 2006, 06:28:00 PM »
I think Luke misread. They were questioning her earlier. Damn disturbing.

Hey programmie assholes, if you're reading this: You deserve to die for what you've done. I'm not kidding. It's only that it's not legal to kill you that you aren't dead.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 20, 2006, 12:19:00 AM »
look. Understand this before you go trotsing off thinking you can just talk a prosecutor or judge into letting your daughter out. I want you to bury your head in some books. Firstly I want you to go down to your local libray and in the law section have a librarian help you look up your state constitution. This is very important because juvenile law is NOT criminal law. Though many states are implementing "get tough" laws they still must abide by their constitution AND the U.S. Constitution. I want you to look up such landmark U.S. Supreme court cases as In re Winship and In re Gualt which were cases that implemented due process to juveniles. Thus, giving them rights such as right to an attourney. Constitutionally your daughter has the right to appeal, and the right to be provided an appeal attorney. You MUST get an attorney. Bottom line. No excuses. I am a law student and am currently studing juvenile law, i am not yet an attorney but trust me cases like this have been beatten before and this case is a lawers and a reporters dream. Try getting the press involved it is a sneaky tactic but it will force appeals court to review your case.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 20, 2006, 12:24:00 AM »
Another thing to remember a juvenile detention center is most ofter civilian owened and govermentally funded. They can do nothing! about this posting or anything else and if they do read this (i just want you all to know that your facility can be shut down) and will if they continue to Harass you and your daughter. remember the press is your friend. Write your local anchor man today.

Offline bandit1978

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 20, 2006, 02:27:00 AM »
Niles, are you moving to florida?  I'm moving to Jacksonville.
egan Flynn
RN
Survivor- Provo Canyon School

Offline MightyAardvark

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 20, 2006, 05:43:00 AM »
Hhat I want to know is this:
Is florida treasure's daughter home yet or is there a need to force the issue?
see the children with their boredom and their vacant stares. God help us all if we\'re to blame for their unanswered prayers,

Billy Joel.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 20, 2006, 07:16:00 AM »
FT's daughter IS home, :wave:  from what I underdstand she is on house detention for now. FT is waiting until she gets information from her lawyer before she can post again.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 20, 2006, 07:33:00 AM »
On 2006-04-19 23:27:00, bandit1978 wrote:

"Niles, are you moving to florida?  I'm moving to Jacksonville."

Prolly around Naples... and prolly around late summer/fall  :grin:
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."