Author Topic: Hello Friends  (Read 2886 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hello Friends
« on: May 24, 2002, 09:40:00 PM »
Hello, I am very pleased to find this web site. I though I was the only one still having nightmares. I ran away from the program when I was 19 years old, I am almost 25 now. I live a great up and down normal life. I am proud to say I am everything they told me I was not going to be. I still struggle at times with all the rage I have towards that s.o.b., but he will get his. I regret that I was a part of that sick ?Tough Love? at times. I feel like such a jerk that I believed that would help, even though at times I knew in my heart it was wrong. I have always wondered what has happened to you all. There is also people I would love to talk to i.e. Tricia, Jennifer, Pam. Erin, Serena, Lulu, Heather, Paula, Diana, and many more. These are the ones that jump into my mind. I hope you all are doing great and accomplishing your dreams. We do not have to let  anyone take any more away from us. I also realize that I did need some help when I was 14yrs old but not like that and not for how long. I know a lot of us did not even have the problems they said we did  and some did. I believe a lot of us were just lost. I also know that some of this is still going on. There is a secret little piece of the program still in progress somewhere  in N.J. I know this because my sister just came out. She is the last of the three of us we are all backing together now  stronger then ever. Well  I will leave it at that . there is just so much that I want to say .  I hope to hear from you guys . take care.      Jessica C.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Heather S

• View Profile
Hello Friends
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2002, 12:55:00 PM »
Hey Jessica Heather here I am so happy to hear from you and I have thought of you offten. I would love to talk My email is [email protected] Take care Heather

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Hello Friends
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2002, 05:53:00 PM »
Jessica, can you write me privately please? [email protected]. Or give me a call at724-929-2042 (or give me your number and I'll call you)
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hello Friends
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2002, 08:45:00 PM »
Hey Jessica~ How long were you in for,I forget ?Glad to hear from you !

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hello Friends
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2002, 02:40:00 PM »
jessica,
   its brandon, remember me? i used to love going to your dads house to have host homes. i'm happy to hear that all is well with you and i'm glad your sister is finally out of there. just like the rest of us. feel free to send me a line at jokeysmurf618@aol  bye  brandon

Offline lgood1

• View Profile
Hello Friends
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2002, 02:12:00 PM »
Hi Jessica,
This is Larry Goodman. I'm glad to hear your family is back together. I would like to know if there is someway to get in touch with your brother. I feel I owe him some apologies. Maybe you can E mail his # or he can contact me. My E mail address is [email protected].
Take care,
Larry

Offline aillecat2112

• View Profile
    • http://tridisha.com
Hello Friends
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2002, 02:36:00 PM »
Jessica!
 wow, I don;t read the site and I miss everyone showing up from when I was there.

You knew me as "Patrick" Lynch, I'm now Trish, I'm 28 now, in a committed relationship with a woman, expecting our first child in October :smile:

Hows your brother and your Dad?

-Trish
quot;$solution = undef() until $solution != /coersion/;\" -Antigen

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hello Friends
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2002, 01:30:00 PM »
Hey Jessica C?
Where you in Kids when I was, I can't think of the years right now off the top of my head....but figure im 21 now, i was there from 14-16, so i guess 7 years ago...hmm time flies....Life going great, haha I suppose, my biggest problems nowadays stem from girls....arghhhh, anyway, names Michael Terry if you remember me drop me a line, emails [email protected] and put something flashy in the subject...like kids of NJ, haha so I dont erase it by mistake....I jsut came back from a 4 month trip to Italy and around Europe....Lot of fun!

Offline Lai

• View Profile
Hello Friends
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2002, 01:49:00 PM »
HOLY CRAP!!!

Jessica what years were you there?  If your the same jessica I remember with a brother who was hilarious and wanted to be an actor than you were there while I was there (95-96).  And Mkie Terry, I think i remember you, you were the kid who used to make bombs out of matchheads if Im not mistaken and you were in there for a behavior problem.  If you are the same one I remember the day Jamal, who was my oldcomer yelled out right before open meeting to the whole group saying you looked like Bill Clinton??....anywas, let me know if I guessed right, and if anymore info on that secret KIDS thing in Jersey can be put out, let us know, If it is still run by the same powers that be, that needs to get shut down as well.

Anonymous..

Offline girlwithoutbarcode

• View Profile
Hello Friends
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2002, 02:10:00 PM »
Jessica from when to when were you there? I was in from 1988 to 1990.  

But this is far from demonstrating that the authorities must interpose to suppress these vices by commercial prohibitions, nor is it by any means evident that such intervention on the part of the government is really capable of suppressing them or that, even if this end could be attained, it might not therewith open up a Pandora's box of other dangers, no less mischievous than alcoholism and morphinism.
http://www.mises.org/liberal/ch1sec11.asp' target='_new'>Ludwig Von Mises

ids of BC 1988-1990