Author Topic: CAICA Posting Legal Complaints Revealing Minor Children's F  (Read 6606 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CAICA Posting Legal Complaints Revealing Minor Children's F
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2006, 12:07:00 AM »
On 2006-04-06 17:35:00, Anonymous wrote:

"If you look closely anon you will see that CAICA's "wealth of information" is lifted right off the pages of other websites like ISAC, TAUSA and others.

If CAICA did the professional thing, and just provided links to these other sites, that website would be basically BLANK!"

oh give it a god damn rest. what? if one site posts something, others shouldn't. you think everything posted here, or at ISAC or TAUSA is original? why doesn't TAUSA have ANYTHING at all on WWASP? you don't think ISAC and all the other sites didn't take things from here? i know they have. they've taken things i've posted and/or said. what the hell does it matter in the end? so fucking petty.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2006, 12:19:00 AM »
///why doesn't TAUSA have ANYTHING at all on WWASP? ///

Do you really not know? Or are you being an extra large Ass?

Its fine to borrow information from other persons, and sites, if it is done with permission and proper credit is given.

Its something else entirely to  use another's words and ideas and work and effort and present it as your own.

Not so petty an issue either. Its called plagiarism and it can devistate a person's credibility if they are found guilty of it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2006, 12:20:00 AM »
so, it appears the woman hasn't done anything to you personally, right Buzz? is that what you're saying?
well, where are all the people who feel so wronged by her? they are alive aren't they? why aren't they telling their stories? can't speak?

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2006, 12:46:00 AM »
Anon Speaker: I did speak, and I use my name.

I simply asked that Isabelle at CAICA not post minor children's names on her website when she publishes legal documents.

Isabelle informed me she would be removing our statement about Whitmore Academy from her website, and that is her choice, since it is her website.

You continue to argue with Buzzkill without identifying yourself. What is your interest in this topic?

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2006, 12:54:00 AM »
I also agree with Buzzkill about the issue of plagiarism.  Students have been expelled from some of our finest universities for plagiarism. Journalist have been fired for engaging in plagiarism.
Using another person's words, pictures, lists, etc. from their website and inserting it in their own website without permission, and without giving credit to the source is just that--- plagiarism: this may or may not be wrong in any legal sense but it sure does STINK!
People should do their own work or at least say "thanks" to those they borrow from. That's just the nice, polite thing to do, don't you think?
And no one appreciates being cursed at either.

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2006, 01:01:00 AM »
Look Izzy - I am just explaining why *I* don't feel you can be trusted with anything of importance.

That's all.

Do you not think it wise to consider how you've treated others in the past, in deciding if you are trustworthy?

But even if all the rest were set aside - your current blunder, and unwillingness to apologize and make amends, shows very well what sort of person you are. At least, as far as I am concerned. Others may disagree. But not many I bet.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2006, 02:45:00 AM »
Who's Bobby?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2006, 07:34:00 AM »
On 2006-04-06 16:17:00, Anonymous wrote:

So, should parents who have filed lawsuits on behalf of their minor children feel ?ashamed? because their kids name will appear in a public document that ANYONE can read? That shit is public information.

No parent gave her permission to post the docs? Did they give PACER permission???

Why do you think that news organizations have a policy about redacting the names of minor children or sexual assault victims even though they have the "legal right" to publish them?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2006, 08:02:00 AM »
Why was there all the flooding of CAICA promos during the Martin Anderson thing?  When that story broke there was a shitload of anon posts telling people that if they wanted info they needed to go to the CAICA site.  There were a few referencing FICA but nothing like the barrage that came in for/from CAICA and FICA's certainly didn't have the tone of superiority as CAICA's, IMO.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2006, 10:27:00 AM »
Why the flooding? Come on. Some people just love attention and feeling important.
Why press releases, especially those that include your own phone, cell and fax numbers?
And who goes on someone else's forum and says:
Come read CA CA for the REAL STORY?
Give me a break!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2006, 10:36:00 AM »
On 2006-04-06 21:46:00, Joyce Harris wrote:

"Anon Speaker: I did speak, and I use my name.

I simply asked that Isabelle at CAICA not post minor children's names on her website when she publishes legal documents.

Isabelle informed me she would be removing our statement about Whitmore Academy from her website, and that is her choice, since it is her website.

You continue to argue with Buzzkill without identifying yourself. What is your interest in this topic?"

my interest is that you, buzz, and apparently a few anon posters brought your bitch to a public forum and have provided precious little to support the notion that this woman is crazy. from what i see, her site is one of the better.

i noticed Aaron Bacon's name was removed. is that because HIS PARENTs requested it?
so joyce,
were you in fact harrassing her? attempting to dictate how she should run her website? is your kid's name up there? so who exactly are you concerned about/trying to protect, and why? more concerned than their parents?

and speak more to the fucking issue of plagerism. link to something on that site you consider to be plagerized.

and to the anon- WHICH DEATHS DOES SHE HAVE WRONG?

what the fuck is this. some kind of pissing contest to determine which advocate has the best site? they're all good. the more the merrier. did FICA post anything about Anderson? i can't check because the site is down.

you can damn well bet that if i spent the time to create a detailed site where people could read extensively on a particular program/death, i'd be putting the link out every chance i got. otherwise, what's the purpose? i'm sure she, nor any of the others, went to that effort for themselves.

you and buzz have been around the block on this issue. why don't you two start your own site and do it the way YOU THINK OTHERS SHOULD?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2006, 10:45:00 AM »
On 2006-04-07 04:34:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-04-06 16:17:00, Anonymous wrote:

So, should parents who have filed lawsuits on behalf of their minor children feel ?ashamed? because their kids name will appear in a public document that ANYONE can read? That shit is public information.

No parent gave her permission to post the docs? Did they give PACER permission???

Why do you think that news organizations have a policy about redacting the names of minor children or sexual assault victims even though they have the "legal right" to publish them?"

::bump::

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2006, 10:45:00 AM »
I said what happened and it was that simple.
I only speak for myself.

And I do not talk to any ANON who can not write one sentence that is not filled with:
"damn, fuck, bitch"

I want you to calm down, lady.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2006, 10:46:00 AM »
On 2006-04-07 07:27:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Why the flooding? Come on. Some people just love attention and feeling important.

Why press releases, especially those that include your own phone, cell and fax numbers?

And who goes on someone else's forum and says:

Come read CA CA for the REAL STORY?

Give me a break!

"

no, give us a break!!
what is wrong with issuing press releases with your contact info?
what's with all the hyperventilating?
please post just a few links in which it was stated or implied that people should "read CA CA for the REAL STORY".
post one link to any derogatory comment by this org or attempt to smear another advocate.
what REALLY crawled up ya'lls asses and died?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2006, 10:55:00 AM »
On 2006-04-07 07:45:00, Joyce Harris wrote:

"I said what happened and it was that simple.

I only speak for myself.

And I do not talk to any ANON who can not write one sentence that is not filled with:

"damn, fuck, bitch"

I want you to calm down, lady."

yeh, yeh, like you want to tell someone else how to run their website and smear them because they don't submit to your desires. i took out the offensive word. might you answer the questions now?

i noticed Aaron Bacon's name was removed. is that because HIS PARENTs requested it?
so joyce,
were you in fact harrassing her? attempting to dictate how she should run her website? is your kid's name up there? so who exactly are you concerned about/trying to protect, and why? more concerned than their parents?

and speak more to the issue of plagerism. link to something on that site you consider to be plagerized.