Author Topic: CAICA Posting Legal Complaints Revealing Minor Children's F  (Read 6342 times)

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
CAICA Posting Legal Complaints Revealing Minor Children's F
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2006, 04:01:00 PM »
I have no idea weather or not Cathy knows Izzy is using her work; but I have been nosing around on CaCa and I am betting she has used a lot of folk's words and work with out asking or caring how they feel about it.

///How did she acquire their names? Parents? Public Records? Has anyone whose request was denied taken legal action? Do you have grounds? ///

Ahhh - the subtle but important difference between illegal and unethical. There are many things one ought not do just because they can.

Now, keeping in mind I say she WAS, not IS, attempting to smear ISAC -

///Why would she link to ISAC if she is attempting to smear their reputation? ///

Oh I don't know. . .
Maybe because despite her best efforts, she failed?
Maybe she is just so thick she doesn't see the hypocrisy of it; or seeing it, is too thick to care?
Maybe, since she wasn't able to successfully tarnish ISAC's reputation, she now simply hopes to hi-jack some of their good reputation, just as she has hi-jacked ISAC's work?
Maybe, its simply b/c she is now pissed at Susan, and hopes it will irritate her?
But what ever the reason, I do a little doubt anyone with ISAC has OK'd any association with CaCa.

///How did she run up a survivor�s phone bill? How did she come to possess that person�s phone? ///

By talking on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on - by taking advantage of his good manors, good will, and un-ending patience, and talking on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on. . .

///Are you pissed that she made it easier for people to read public documents, by avoiding tedious searchs? ///

Thought you said you couldn't find any such thing on her site (Can you provide links to complaints listing minor�s names at CAICA please. I can�t find them ) So, it doesn't seem as if "tedious searchs" have been much avoided. But I think the complaint is that Izzy didn't take the time to cover or remove the names of minor's. I think that's been made pretty clear. That this is  unethical and inexcusable is not even arguable.

///The issues aren't clear.///

If the issues aren't clear to you then that's your problem. They seem clear enough to me.

///If you want to bitch about it without informing the public, then take it to private discussion.///

You don't get to control the dialog here - but rest assured - plenty of private discussion takes place.

*[ This Message was edited by: BuzzKill on 2006-04-06 13:09 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2006, 04:19:00 PM »
Anon who doesn't understand the issue here.
Just google "Isabelle Zehnder and Majestic Ranch" and READ!!!

Read this article in the Salt Lake City Tribune by Kristen Stewart.

This will give you a little understanding of how this woman sticks her nose into things she knows nothing about, and screws up an investigation, and in the NAME OF "helping kids."

That should get you started.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2006, 04:22:00 PM »
The "Susan" Buzzkill is referring to is Sue Scheff at PURE.

Sue Scheff got all mad when ISAC would not take down the Harris statement, because it criticizes Sue Scheff and PURE.

Seems sort of strange that NOW the Harris statement is a BIG ISSUE over at CAICA, now doesn't it?

Has Sue Scheff stomped her little high-heeled shoe and demanded that that Harris Statment be pulled from CAICA, too?????

Come on IZZY...show some guts.
Leave that Harris statement up.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2006, 04:33:00 PM »
Why would IZZY post the Litchfield vs ISAC over on CA CA when it's not even posted on the ISAC site?

Have a pretty good idea.
Does IZZY and CA CA think ISAC might have a drop in donations if the complaint is made public?

ISAC has never hid the fact that the asshole Litchfield is suing them.

If IZZY is so interested in the legal field, she needs to go back to playing paralegal and leave  child advocacy to those who know how to behave  professiionally and who sincerely care about children's rights!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2006, 04:51:00 PM »
Cathy Sutton hasn't posted her litigation documents on CAICA. Why not?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2006, 05:36:00 PM »
Hey maybe since izzy is taking down joyce harris's statement, izzy and sue scheff can kiss and make up! ha  ha  ha ha ha

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2006, 07:17:00 PM »
Not trying to control the dialogue Buzz. Obviously there is private dialogue happening. But, NOW it?s been brought to a public forum, and if you want readers to take your allegations seriously, then SHOW us why we should.

So, should parents who have filed lawsuits on behalf of their minor children feel ?ashamed? because their kids name will appear in a public document that ANYONE can read? That shit is public information.
No parent gave her permission to post the docs? Did they give PACER permission???

You said: But I think the complaint is that Izzy didn't take the time to cover or remove the names of minor's.

What the fuck? You THINK? And who?s complaining, if not you?

Run up a phone bill. Poor victim couldn?t hang up? What was their agreement upfront? Why was she talking to him in the first place? Was he a minor? How old? Give some details for others to consider.

How did she ?screw up the investigation?? I?m not finding that.

What exactly were the ?smear tactics?? How did she work with Sue to smear ISAC?
How exactly does/did she work with Sue? Does she refer people to PURE?

Why didn?t she meet with reporters? Why does that bother you?

Serious apologizing? To who? You? Someone else? Does that someone else desire an apology?

I know ISAC and CAICA both read this forum. Where they fuck are they? Why aren?t they involved in this discussion, which seems to have everything to do with them and not a fucking thing to do with those of you with nothing better to do than rumor monger.

So far the case you and the anons have presented is pretty weak. Put together a good argument with links to support your allegations. I haven?t seen a good reason yet to stop referring people to the CAICA site where they will find a wealth of information.

Never got an answer about the list of deaths. Which ones does she have wrong?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2006, 07:56:00 PM »
There is absolutely no need to scan documents and put them on her site with the children's names and the salicious, disgusting details of child abuse. No child advocate I know of would even dream of exploiting minor children in such a manner.  Why not just post the case number, date suit was filed, where it was filed, and let people purchase the documents on PACER themselves?

It's really horrible to victimize children in the name of treatment or EDUCATION.

FOR SHAME!!!!!!

::bangin::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2006, 08:35:00 PM »
If you look closely anon you will see that CAICA's "wealth of information" is lifted right off the pages of other websites like ISAC, TAUSA and others.

If CAICA did the professional thing, and just provided links to these other sites, that website would be basically BLANK!

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2006, 08:42:00 PM »
Dame Izzy - take a breath before you blow a gasget! And quite moaning about anons, as long as you are one.

///But, NOW it?s been brought to a public forum, and if you want readers to take your allegations seriously, then SHOW us why we should. ///

OK. But I was just stating my personal opinion and a little bit of why. I don't care if you take it seriously.

You ask Whose complaining?  Everyone who learns how thoughtless and asinine you've been.

No one said the parents concerned felt ashamed - no one is griping that the *adults* names are posted - Are they?

The complaint is, you thoughtlessly and irresponsibly  made a public display of the minor children's pain and suffering. There is no excuse for it. People should bitch. You should be ashamed. It goes a long way toward showing what kind of person you are that you would try and excuse this behavior and project the blame onto the children's parents. Geez lady - why not go to work for Teen Help?

Does it matter to you that the kids involved might feel ashamed? Not that they should - but simply out of recognition of the fact that child abuse victims often do feel ashamed - Don't you think they ought to be spared any further public embarrassment?

You think just b/c you have access to PACER you have the "right" to plaster these very personal documents up on the open net? Sure - its legal - but it is Not ethical.

And sure the young man whose bill you ran into the hundreds of dollars could have hung up on you. I betcha he wanted to. Like I said before: you took advantage of his good manors, good will, and un-ending patience. I don't recall what it was you were yammering on and on about - but I'll ask for a refresher and get back to ya, if you really want me to.

I don't recall why you backed out of the meeting with the Rollin Stone dude - but I seem to recall something about a head ach - or maybe it was cramps - What me to chase down the details and get back to you with them on this as well?

Why does it bother me? It doesn't bother me at all Izzy. I couldn't care less. Actually, I think the man was spared a grueling and pointless ordeal. I mention it simply as further evidence you are unreliable and "Dizzy".

How did you attempt to smear ISAC? By telling people to avoid ISAC; not to trust ISAC; not to talk to ISAC, not to support ISAC, and so on. The problem was, no one took your advice, and your snide little remarks got repeated.

And as for your coziness with Susan - I remember well Susan promoting you and CaCa; as well as that Tom Coleman - telling her little worker ants/bees (as she calls her "friends")to support CaCa and Coleman's unMarried in America, instead of ISAC.

I recall well, one of Susan's favorite mouth peices calling me on the phone, trying to get me to shut up, and get off fornits; going on to tell me I ought to get in touch with Izzabell -  ISAC was a non issue - a distraction - but Izzabell was somebody I really ought to talk to.

I recall one of ISAC's supporters telling me how Susan was suggesting ISAC was taking advantage of her, and she ought to support Izzy and Coleman instead.

I remember thinking Susan was trying to hold you and CaCa up as worthy replacements for ISAC, which she intended to see destroyed, with Bobby's help.

Yeah - you two were thick as theives for awhile there. You were both trash talkin' ISAC, while promoting CaCa.

But then something happen and you found it wasn't such a cozy relationship after all. I'm not sure what - but something happened.

You put Whitmore on your little ISAC wannbe watch list. Maybe that was the something - or maybe that was the result of the something. But anyway - you had a fallin out.

Then you come whining back to ISAC - Oh lets be friends. Lets work together, and all that crap.

You ask: Does that someone else desire an apology?
You were told very plainly an apology, as well as compensation was required, and why.

/// I haven?t seen a good reason yet to stop referring people to the CAICA site where they will find a wealth of information. ///

You go right ahead and refer people to your web site. No one is suggesting you shouldn't.

You should however, conduct yourself with some measure of responsibility and decency. If you can't do that - if your to lazy or impatient or self absorbed to consider the common, reasonable courtesies, then you really ought to get lost.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2006, 09:17:00 PM »
Hey IZZY you like to see your name in PRINT. Register and show yourself.

OR, go ahead and post under MOM CAT. Everyone knows that's YOU.

By the way: who did you get that poetry from?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2006, 09:19:00 PM »
buzzkill if izzy's too cheap to pay this boy's phone bill, maybe we can all chip in an help out the lad.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2006, 09:29:00 PM »
Luke powers up... and then discharges into the air. These people aren't ripe for that. Yet.

If I see any more backbiting gossipy hen crap from the members here, I'm going to beat your asses the old-fashioned way. Shut the fuck up, every single one of you. Save your fucking anger for the shitholes or I'll mow you down like grass.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2006, 09:43:00 PM »
Parents have nothing to be ashamed of Dame Izzy.
They weren't abused in these facilities. Teenaagers do feel shame when gross indignities they suffered are discussing in an open forum. Yea, it will be discusssed in a court of law, UNLESS these abusive scumbags agree to cop a plea or settle. And you have no right to interfer with that process, and exploit these kids any further.
Do you have any kids of your own you could be "helping?" Go bother them and leave other people's kids alone.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2006, 10:42:00 PM »
If someone worked in a law firm, and used the firms PACER system to retrieve documents without the firm's permission; and THEN used these documents on their own personal website, --would this be considered "employee theif?"