Author Topic: Fucking mexicans  (Read 19007 times)

Offline seamus

• View Profile
canada
« Reply #135 on: June 18, 2007, 06:47:26 PM »
anice place but i dont wanna pull permits to own a gun alitte farther left than i care to be,and by the by canadas souther border is at least as porus as ours.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fucking mexicans
« Reply #136 on: June 26, 2007, 02:22:37 PM »
Quote from: ""Valhalla""

We just bitch about everything and nothing ever really changes.

No shit, bitching never changed a damn thing, but people are too fucking lazy to do something. So they bitch. Bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch!   :o

Offline linchpin

• View Profile
Fucking mexicans
« Reply #137 on: June 29, 2007, 07:52:22 PM »
Funny seeing my old threads sometimes..
 I perhaps have a different point of view on race than some of you.I have 3 teeth knocked out from being white and defending myself from mexican predators in a Texas prison. Know I know that the prison populace is not representive of the race....But whatever..
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/Toothfairy_TP/u100.gif[/img]

Offline kirstin

• View Profile
Re: Fucking mexicans
« Reply #138 on: April 21, 2010, 08:15:34 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Q. What kind of kid does a mexican and a niger mix create.

A.  A kid that's too lazy to steal.

This is a good joke.

Offline kirstin

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 21, 2010, 08:16:32 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Q. How many Frenchmen does it take to defend Paris?
 :beat:
A. No one knows cause it has never been done.

Another good joke.

Offline evan j rodgers

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 22, 2010, 07:30:55 PM »
THIS IS REALLY OFFENSIVE.MY BOYFRIEND IS A UNITED STATES CITIZEN FROM EL SALVADOR. ALOT OF WHAT I READ ON THIS SITE IS HATEFUL AND BITTER. AS A GAY AMERICAN AND AS A EDUCATED PERSON I SAY FUCK YOU
TO YOU RACIST/HOMOPHOPHIC PIGS. THE FACT THAT ALOT OF YOU WERE RAILROADED AT STRAIGHT, INC., LIKE
I WAS MAKES IT ESPECIALLY IGNORANT AND INEXCUSEABLE THAT YOU ARE SO HATEFUL. I SPONSOR A CHILD WHO LIVES IN GUATEMALA AND I AM VERY CONNECTED TO LATIN AMERICA. FUCK YOU IGNORANT HATERS,
PLEASE EXCUSE MY PROFANITY.
                                                       I SUGGUST A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF HISTORY AND SEXUALITY TO YOU
BEFORE YOU POST SUCH HATEFUL,IGNORANT RANTS.   SINCERLEY YOURS, EVAN J RODGERS
P.S. YOU CAN WRITE ME MY ADRESS IS 2000 OGLETHORPE STREET APARTMENT 302 HYATTSVILLE,MD 20782
MY PHONE NUMBER IS 571-215-8135. I HAVE THE COURAGE TO POST MY NAME AND MY HEART.

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
Homosexuals will be DAMNED!!!
« Reply #141 on: April 22, 2010, 08:08:33 PM »
The qualified staff at the New & Improved All-Ages Straight Inc. By The Sea proudly treat people who have a habit of faggotry. We at SIBS understand the way that homosexuality is linked back to chemical dependency; in other words, every gay person is a potential druggie -- a dry druggie, that is -- in danger of heading down the iniquitous path that inevitably leads to JAIL, INSANITY or DEATH!!! They don't like to think of this as they engage in their compulsive, sacrilegious behavior! Homosexuality is a sin against GOD, I hate to tell you! And worse yet, this heinous sin is tied in with your DRUG PROBLEM!! Get help now before it's too late!!  :timeout:

Offline Pot Head Guest

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 04, 2010, 04:29:25 PM »
"THIS IS REALLY OFFENSIVE.MY BOYFRIEND IS A UNITED STATES CITIZEN FROM EL SALVADOR. ALOT OF WHAT I READ ON THIS SITE IS HATEFUL AND BITTER. AS A GAY AMERICAN AND AS A EDUCATED PERSON I SAY FUCK YOU
TO YOU RACIST/HOMOPHOPHIC PIGS. THE FACT THAT ALOT OF YOU WERE RAILROADED AT STRAIGHT, INC., LIKE
I WAS MAKES IT ESPECIALLY IGNORANT AND INEXCUSEABLE THAT YOU ARE SO HATEFUL. I SPONSOR A CHILD WHO LIVES IN GUATEMALA AND I AM VERY CONNECTED TO LATIN AMERICA. FUCK YOU IGNORANT HATERS,
PLEASE EXCUSE MY PROFANITY.
I SUGGUST A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF HISTORY AND SEXUALITY TO YOU
BEFORE YOU POST SUCH HATEFUL,IGNORANT RANTS. SINCERLEY YOURS, EVAN J RODGERS
P.S. YOU CAN WRITE ME MY ADRESS IS 2000 OGLETHORPE STREET APARTMENT 302 HYATTSVILLE,MD 20782
MY PHONE NUMBER IS 571-215-8135. I HAVE THE COURAGE TO POST MY NAME AND MY HEART."

So you are a peanut butter stick . . .I'm suprised you didn't post a pic of your dick.   Personally, I think the illegals should be put in jail and sent back to Mexico, Poland, China or where ever they came from.  If we can't figure out the country of orign, just fucking send them to England and let 'em contribute the destruction of the brits.  Also, all the CEO's and companies that hire illegals should also be put in jail.  Thanks Reagan for providing amnesty for millions of illegals during your term in office and thanks to all other presidents in the pocket of big corps that exploit illegal immigrants.

I believe in a big fucking fence on both borders with the US army or national guard protecting the borders . . .and a liberal immigration policy.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #143 on: May 04, 2010, 06:17:46 PM »
So, PHG, are you Cherokee or Navaho? No? Then your people are immigrants. What's more if the laws in place today had been in place in your grand parents' day they'd probably have been illegal.

Nobody really wants to leave their home country if things are going well there. If you really don't want to go to the trouble of assimilating so many of the world's tired, poor, huddled masses yearning to breathe free, along with the rest of the wretched refuse of it's teeming shore, then maybe you should focus on limiting our own government's activities which might be contributing to these people's misery at home. Not saying that the whole world would be Nirvona without US foreign "aid". But I think it would probably be an improvement. Shit, if we could even get the drug war ended that would make most of So America a far better place to stay.

Just a thought.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Loli

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 05, 2010, 01:13:49 PM »
I guess the old plaque on the Statue of Liberty is another empty promise... of course it was erected during one of our more stringent anti immigration years...

People are stupid. The gov't itself makes it easier for illegals whenever it sees fit. In the past it was through bracero programs.

I can tell you now that agribusiness would fucking collapse if we had to depend on whities to till the fields. The greatest percentage of welfare careerists are white folks.  Illegal immigration is a salvation in that respect.  Cheap labor.

Hell, its karma anyway... Parts of CA, CO, UT, TX etc. were all Mexico at some point. It was all taken. Manifest Destiny and all that BS.

Honestly, the whole immigration thing is so overplayed in terms of being a real threat.  It's just another place to channel hatred.  All we need are a few realistic common sense approaches that aren't a mask for reactionary hate.  People really take nationalism to an extreme.  

I sure as hell don't want to live in a fenced in country... I'd rather let people in then live behind an Iron Curtain. The people who want build a monolithic Checkpoint Carlos are the same people that scream democracy but run toward Big Brother policies (for all but themselves, of course).

The end of the drug war would also help. It's an epically  proven failure so why spend billions on something that doesn't work?  That is just a major fallacy of common sense. No wonder we are in the hole. We pay billions for no ROI.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 05, 2010, 01:20:49 PM »
Hey Antigen; how are things? Snafu (but getting better) here..

Anyway..I just saw something on another thread somewhere about the "Kennewick Man." Are you up on any of that? I think this was the first I had heard about this (what people believe is) former continental inhabitant..?

Here is something about its controversy...(I only skimmed it, so far.. )
http://archaeology.about.com/od/kennewi ... uction.htm

Some more..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennewick_Man
http://www.mnh.si.edu/arctic/html/kennewick_man.html

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #146 on: May 05, 2010, 01:39:52 PM »
Think of the myriad examples of humanity's violence toward one another, the widespread mayhem and exploitation over the course of our planetary history, not just our own national history...

So much bloodshed, inhuman carnage, and bloodthirsty killing over the many centuries on this Earth..(you or I could cite so many examples of this.)

Of course, we shouldn't use this as some kind of excuse to try and say killing people off is right or anything...just because everyone else does it...

And I agree we should lay off and be civil to one another instead of throwing each other in jail over stupid things...

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 05, 2010, 02:01:52 PM »
Eh, same here. Congrats on the new place, btw.

Yeah, I do remember that story. Also, there have been some interesting archaeological finds in the Andean mountains that seem to pre-date even the oldest Egyptian finds. The archaeologists are still arguing about those, I think.

This town right here is experiencing another wave of assimilation pains. You'd think that in an area like this--populated by boat-loads of mail order immigrants requisitioned by turn-of-the-century industrialists--would have this shit down pat pretty good. But no one listens to the old and decrepit folk who lived it already. We've got a bunch of Mexicans moving into the area, doing what Mexicans do; working their asses off for less than the going rate in hopes of leaving their kids better off than where they came from. And yet even 3rd generation "Americans" around here are talking all kinds of shit about their "stealing" jobs and so forth.

I think maybe we made a mistake coming down out of the trees. Ever seen a truly unhappy wild ape?

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 05, 2010, 02:38:15 PM »
Quote from: "Antigen"
I think maybe we made a mistake coming down out of the trees. Ever seen a truly unhappy wild ape?
Nope...lol. Humans are the evilest of all apes. As apes sometimes gifted with exceptional intelligence and ingenuity, humans have demonstrated their remarkable ability to wreak havoc on one another unlike any animal species ever has on this planet. Our proudest technological achievement (the atom bomb) can tear all technology down in a heartbeat as well as annihilate pretty much all forms of life here several times over...Humans are the only species that commits genocide. Religion and racism are often used as convenient bones of contention to start wars. The war production corporations pull the puppet strings and the candidates are presented as oppositional to one another. We fear what we don't understand, or what we are taught to fear, and often believe what the tv and media want us to believe. Yes, there is something to be said for returning to the caves, this bullshit has apparently begun to run its course..

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 05, 2010, 03:49:48 PM »