Author Topic: Looking for Ex-Synanon Members?  (Read 38948 times)

Offline YV23

• View Profile
Re: Looking for Ex-Synanon Members?
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2011, 09:16:46 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB. ll"
Wait until we expose your ass for the James Frey you are Wayne. You are a sick homosexual perverted pimp who rapes and is a racist and a liar.We now have enough evidence to prove everything I say but I'm going to keep waiting for the right moment. Just like I waited for two monhs before I responded to your book of lies. Sure its been almost a year but the longer I wait to reveal the truth the better. Thousands of fornitsers and Elan survivors are sitting on the edge of there seats

Mark Rosenj and Ed Friedman and Margaret Devlin are but a few. Jimmy Johnson, Carla Bing and Hugo Long (football player) and Diane Hozman have assembled the troops and they are waiting for my cue, and then we will eat you for dinner

My day will cum :rofl:
Danny you are one sick puppy. Will James Fries be having lunch with Barney Franks and Warren Burger?

Suck it Danny.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2011, 09:17:21 AM »
Hugo Long  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2011, 09:23:50 AM »
Why are all Danny's posts so homosexual in nature? Because he's a closet case. He never had a wife according to his niece. I wrote and asked about him in a private message on Face Book and she confirms this. She also said she hates his guts

Or is she a liar too Danny?
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2011, 10:17:03 AM »
Quote from: "AuntieEm2"
evaderci,

Sorry they derailed your discussion. There are many here who do care and are supportive. Hope you are able to find some understanding and peace.

Auntie Em
Lemme echo that bolded part.

Re. the derailers: they could even be one person, masquerading as many, with not much more to contribute other than a whole lot of verbal diarrhea focussed on "Danny" and "Wayne."

@evaderci: I'm curious, did you ever encounter people like this — who would hijack the group discussion — during your participation in Synanon's "The Game?" Given your age at the time, were those synanons comprised solely of other kids, or did they sometimes, or always, include adults as well?
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline DannyB.II

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2011, 10:41:34 AM »
:agree:

Offline evaderci

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2011, 08:55:32 PM »
Auntie Em and Danny B: No worries! I learned long ago that sometimes the self-introspection you do in therapy is nothing but a big tail chase. I take responsibility for the person I am, the choices that I made -- once I was old enough to make them -- and,  I accept that I cannot change the past. My very wise mentor told me over ten years ago that there comes a time soon when you must leave the foot of the Buddha and go back down the mountain... and LIVE.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2011, 12:16:46 AM »
Anyone else smell a rat?
?©?€~¥@

Offline DannyB.II

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2011, 07:44:04 AM »
Yes. I'm starting to think people are creating fake profiles

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2011, 09:07:16 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB.II"
Yes. I'm starting to think people are creating fake profiles

Not you asshole. The OP!
?©?€~¥@

Offline DannyB.II

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2011, 09:58:42 AM »
Then you should have specified that. None Ya, I'm tired of your abuse and you sticking your nose into things that don't concern you. If you had a modicum of intelligence and weren't hateful and abusive I'd welcome your comments, but you are a hateful person with serious issues.

Please, you don't even use your real name.   :feedtrolls:

Offline evaderci

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2011, 03:28:18 PM »
Auntie Em: The games were always comprised of adults with some kids. Usually only 2-3 kids with about 6 or more adults. Some of these games went on for 4 hours and even up to 8 hours.

Offline DannyB. ll

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2011, 03:41:30 PM »
Sorry Evanderci, I think None Ya is an ex staff member. Every time we get a serious conversation going he disrupts it and challenges the poster to prove they went to programs. Its annoying more than anything, but its abusive and drives people who are looking for help away. Stick around and ignore the trolls. Eventually they go away

Offline AuntieEm2

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2011, 04:18:52 PM »
Thank you, Evaderci, interesting info--and I believe it is Ursus you are responding to about the nature of the games.

Glad you found a therapist who has been helpful (sounds like). Re the timing of this inquiry of yours, the brain acts in a protective way sometimes by letting us forget hurtful or painful events. It is possible--I'm not a professional in these matters--that you have remembered these events at Synanon at a time when you were in a safer and more supportive situation, and better able to cope.

Not sure if you have seen this article by Maia Szalivitz called, "The Cult That Spawned the Tough-Love Teen Industry." http://motherjones.com/politics/2007/08 ... n-industry
Sadly, much of what you experienced lives on today.

Auntie Em
Tough love is a hate group.
"I have sworn...eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson.

Offline evaderci

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2011, 02:12:39 AM »
Holy Moly! You guys weren't kidding about None-ya. What a piece 'a work!

Offline DannyB.II

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2011, 07:04:12 AM »
I apologize for engaging him here in your thread, but he does this all the time. That's why you were warned about releasing information. None Ya  will attack your sexuality, make fun of things that happened to you, and berate and degrade you with name calling. If you respond he will use that against you by saying your argumentative. He's a skilled troll who attacks survivors

Anyway, your story is compelling and there are a lot of people here who can help you. Don't let one person drive you away