Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Synanon

Looking for Ex-Synanon Members?

(1/14) > >>

Anonymous:
I think this is where they are hanging out.

1420 of them

but it looks like it would be pretty much impossible to log onto their site.

http://www.synanon.org

Anonymous:
If anyone here was in Oakland Synanon in 1972, we need your help. A girl named Rose Cole, 15, was sent to Synanon by the Flint MI juvenile courts in early 1972. Her family never saw her again. She worked in the kitchen. Her family received letters saying she ran away from Synanon. She sent letters & postcards, the last saying she was in SF and she wouldnt be contacting them anymore for fear of Synanon finding her.

Please visit this site to view pics and copies of her letters.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showth ... ost1066634

(THAT IS A THREAD FROM WEBSLEUTHS.COM - THERE IS A LOT OF INFORMATION/LINKS ABOUT ROSE THERE.

OR EMAIL HER FAMILY AT:

[email protected]

ANY INFO WOULD BE APPRECIATED AND KEPT CONFIDENTIAL.

Anonymous:
Yes, that is where we are "hanging out". Some are reliving their fond memories and getting reacquainted, while others (me) are trying to figure out what the hell happened to us (I was a kid), why it happened, and dealing with the trauma with those who experienced the same abuse, at the same time at the same place. I appreciate that it is not open to the public, I don't need or want the whole world knowing the hell I lived in and how it could have f*cked up my entire life if I let it.

It's kind of like support groups, you shouldn't join if you didn't have the same experience ex: rape counseling, battered wife syndrome, alcoholism.etc.... There might even be a ton of support groups for kids who have survived all the different schools and camps and even then you would find that those who went to the same school would congregate towards each other. The Synanon site is no exception. It's the umbrella and we all have our different ways within it.

psy:

--- Quote from: "Guest" ---If anyone here was in Oakland Synanon in 1972, we need your help. A girl named Rose Cole, 15, was sent to Synanon by the Flint MI juvenile courts in early 1972. Her family never saw her again. She worked in the kitchen. Her family received letters saying she ran away from Synanon. She sent letters & postcards, the last saying she was in SF and she wouldnt be contacting them anymore for fear of Synanon finding her.

Please visit this site to view pics and copies of her letters.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showth ... ost1066634

(THAT IS A THREAD FROM WEBSLEUTHS.COM - THERE IS A LOT OF INFORMATION/LINKS ABOUT ROSE THERE.

OR EMAIL HER FAMILY AT:

[email protected]

ANY INFO WOULD BE APPRECIATED AND KEPT CONFIDENTIAL.
--- End quote ---
Thanks for the info.  Sad story.  Hopefully she'll find this thread or another and get in contact.

Oscar:
Rosa Lena Cole is mentioned at the Charley project created to find missing people as you can see on our victims datasheet regarding the 1970's.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version