Author Topic: Who was a Guru?  (Read 3877 times)

Offline O.U.2

• View Profile
Who was a Guru?
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2006, 12:20:00 PM »
I remember in 8 Pete Moore was the Guru. He really didn't do much but alot of signs and other production shit like that. ooh and big brother too.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
You feeling froggy Motherfucker?\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who was a Guru?
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2006, 03:35:00 PM »
and once again the brainless trolls assume if it doesnt agree with  the elam terrorist group it must be art,,, go  eat some dung with short bus,,,,now back to topic,, i think it all was up to director about gurus,,,jeff   talked alot about them,,  so did jim lehman,, and i think they were both from daytop,,

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who was a Guru?
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2006, 03:51:00 PM »
jim lehman......top notch guy
shiteater..... how fitting for either of the 2 trolls

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who was a Guru?
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2006, 05:41:00 AM »
On 2006-03-23 17:09:00, Anonymous wrote:

"shut up shiteater,, i find it funny that after a few days of no art,,  you lil scrotum suckers are still obsessing about him,, what, no balls to gang up on anyone else? it just reinforces the fact to us all that you have no lives. i still think you should just do dope and die,, someone , somewhere needs the food it takes to keep your worthless  ass alive"

= TROLL

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who was a Guru?
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2006, 05:42:00 AM »
On 2006-03-24 12:35:00, Anonymous wrote:

"and once again the brainless trolls assume if it doesnt agree with  the elam terrorist group it must be art,,, go  eat some dung with short bus,,,,now back to topic,, i think it all was up to director about gurus,,,jeff   talked alot about them,,  so did jim lehman,, and i think they were both from daytop,,"

= TROLL

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who was a Guru?
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2006, 05:42:00 AM »
On 2006-03-24 12:51:00, Anonymous wrote:

"jim lehman......top notch guy

shiteater..... how fitting for either of the 2 trolls"

= TROLL

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who was a Guru?
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2006, 07:33:00 AM »
Author   Mary Wicklander AKA DarkAngle "Old Cunt"Sorted in ASC Order    
  Anonymous  Unregistered User    Posted: 2003-11-09 08:27:00   Can you imagine the smell of that nasty foul vagina she has between her legs?Mary didn't I see you on TV doing a clap on clap off commericial for the clapper?Yea you are that old bag laying in the bed.           Post URL: http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... rt=0#24653    
  Anonymous  Unregistered User    Posted: 2003-11-09 10:40:00   She's probably younger than you are moron. Grandmother and old aren't the same thing. If you have a child at 16 and they have a child at 16 you can be a grandparent at 32. I have known people that were grandparents when they are under 30. Most likely you have never even met Mary anyway you idiot, so shut the fuck up.           Post URL: http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... rt=0#24658    
  Anonymous  Unregistered User   grandparents at "under 30"?  Posted: 2003-11-09 10:46:00   shit, where are you from, Mississippi? I would like to be a bug on the window sill of your life.           Post URL: http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... rt=0#24660    
  Anonymous  Unregistered User   grandparents at  Posted: 2003-11-09 11:37:00   mary is an old crusty scabbing old cunt.In a few years she'll be in a pine box rotting with joe ricci.Hope you die soon mary you old peice of shit.           Post URL: http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... rt=0#24663    
  Nazi  Resident Spammer   Joined: 2003-08-19  Posts: 498     Posted: 2003-11-09 14:46:00     
    On 2003-11-09 10:40:00, Anonymous wrote:  "She's probably younger than you are moron. Grandmother and old aren't the same thing. If you have a child at 16 and they have a child at 16 you can be a grandparent at 32. I have known people that were grandparents when they are under 30. Most likely you have never even met Mary anyway you idiot, so shut the fuck up."     
    Well take a look at the African American race, there is grandparents as young as 16 years old.They try to acquire the most kids so that the welfare check will keep coming.         http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... rt=0#24673    
  Nazi  Resident Spammer   Joined: 2003-08-19  Posts: 498    Benfiber Mary  Posted: 2003-11-09 15:43:00   Mary do you drink a glass of Benefiber after you get through sucking on a 90 year old penis?         http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... rt=0#24678    
  Anonymous  Unregistered User    Posted: 2003-11-09 16:24:00   You're so fucking ignorant. Do you really know black people that are grandparents at 16? Maybe it's your family that is so fucked up and you are just reliving your trauma. You white trash asshole.           Post URL: http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... rt=0#24686    
  Anonymous  Unregistered User    Posted: 2003-11-09 18:29:00     
    On 2003-11-09 16:24:00, Anonymous wrote:  "You're so fucking ignorant. Do you really know black people that are grandparents at 16? Maybe it's your family that is so fucked up and you are just reliving your trauma. You white trash asshole."     
    i guess I m a little off on saying black people are grandparents at the age of 16, its more like when they are 10 year of age they are grandparents.           Post URL: http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... rt=0#24690    
  Eudora  Dedicated Inactivist   Joined: 2001-12-14  Posts: 10090  From: Silicon Hollow     Posted: 2003-11-09 18:56:00   I shit you not, when my 19yo daughter was job hunting, every single intervew they asked her, not if, but how many kids she had. She's about as black looking as a classic barbie doll.   So what difference does it make?   Don't laugh when you leave this courtroom, thinking you have beat the system because you have looked these things up yourself. We are going to get you down the road. Washington Superior CourtJudge Rebecca Baker  _________________ fka ~ Antigen  Drug war POW  Straight, Sarasota  `80 - `82  Why I Live at the PO                 Post URL: http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... rt=0#24691    
  Anonymous  Unregistered User    Posted: 2003-11-13 07:43:00   Mary you old peice of rotting flesh, I hope you die of a massive heart attack real soon, you old cunt.I hate old woman, the smell like formaldihide and serve no purpose in life.You need to be burined you old bitch, it is time to live under ground for you Mary   

FAQ    
Register    
Hot Topics    
Search WWF    
Preferences    
Private Messages    
Watched Topics    
Member List    
Whos Online    
Polls    

Top of Form 1   

Web       
Fornits.com       
Author   Understanding Artman11111Sorted in ASC Order    
  Anonymous  Unregistered User   Artman eats poop  Posted: 2003-09-26 17:05:00           Post URL: http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... rt=0#21074    
  Anonymous  Unregistered User   Artman eats poop  Posted: 2003-09-26 17:30:00           Post URL: http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... rt=0#21077    
  Nazi  Resident Spammer   Joined: 2003-08-19  Posts: 498    Artman eats poop  Posted: 2003-09-26 20:41:00     [ This Message was edited by: MrSyNiStEr on 2003-09-26 20:58 ]         http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... rt=0#21105    
  Jeffery Gottdick?  Familiar Face   Joined: 2003-10-14  Posts: 62    Artman eats poop  Posted: 2003-10-16 16:12:00     

Author   Post's that make you go "LOL"Sorted in ASC Order    
  Nazi  Resident Spammer   Joined: 2003-08-19  Posts: 498     Posted: 2003-11-15 06:56:00   agree. Let's get this stupid bitch in the corner. She is obviousley a chosee one, and a manipulator. I want her in the corne, wearing a sign saying, " What shaakaakaa?"   Do you hear me, Katelyn, you receptacle for boy's cum? Yes, those fucking boys without penises, such as Nazi, Paul, Froderek, Michael, and FartMan!    I only do this, cause I love you   Martin Kruglik         http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... rt=0#25307    
  Nazi  Resident Spammer   Joined: 2003-08-19  Posts: 498    More of Paul's silly humours handywork  Posted: 2003-11-15 15:20:00   RE: Clare Woodman  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------   Now this woman who gave consent to cut off her head is intrusted to care for your troubled teen.  Still thinking of sending your child to Elan???     "cut off her head" LOL     Can t you just picture a bunch of stupid drugeed up dude sitting around, passing around Clare's head to take turns fucking it? "Yo, pass the head!"    Cum, pouring out throgh the neck the has been sliced.   They wouldn t want the head to go bad, so perhaps, they would freeze it, and then microwave it before use, so as not to get blues ball, if ya know what I mean.   .. and since everything else has been in the mouth of that head, they can even put some weed, or crak rock in it, and use it as a bong. They can inhale at the "neck" of the bong, and drill a whole in her head for a carb.    lol.. I should probably stop now.. LMAO!   Good Ol' Clare Woodman..   Paul         http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... rt=0#25354    
  SyN  Supreme Overlord   Joined: 2003-08-09  Posts: 1014  From: Amherst Mass     Posted: 2003-11-15 18:47:00   House in the DINING ROOM GENERAL FUKIN MEETING!!!!   hey nazi i gotta hear that shit from you again, too bad you cant post your impressions.                 Post URL: http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... rt=0#25388    
  Nazi  Resident Spammer   Joined: 2003-08-19  Posts: 498    Ginger  Posted: 2003-11-16 05:55:00   You should addm software to your message boards where we can record audio or voic diolog.I have some Gottlieb immpression's I would love to share with people.         http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... rt=0#25419    
  Nazi  Resident Spammer   Joined: 2003-08-19  Posts: 498    Another LOL post  Posted: 2003-11-16 07:25:00   Well, what can I say Nazi?   I think that you have hit the nail right on the  Head !    Speaking of heads, I was thinking of this markettiung idea.. I was thinking of selling replicas of Marty's head that I oculd sell to people to hang on their porches and such.    Ya know, with the coming of Hallowwen and all.   Of course I will also probably get a lot of business from the "gay community", as well.    I am sure they could find a use for Martty's head!    Probablt took Marty years of colon adventures t9o get that shape just right...   But mine will come made to fit and ready to go.   I knew Marty had a purpose in this world!         http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... rt=0#25427    
  Paul St. John  A regular around here   Joined: 2003-06-11  Posts: 329    My Contribution  Posted: 2003-11-18 00:23:00   That Nasty Little Ken Zaretsky  Posted by Nazi  Look how nasty Ken comes off to Art when Artman asks Ken a simple question about his website:     artman11111 Nov-16-03, 07:20 AM (Central Standard Time)  "How come I cant log into chat "  ???????????  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top     Table of contents   RE: How come I cant log into chat , Ken Zaretzky, 07:44 PM, Nov-16-03, (1)  RE: How come I cant log into chat , artman11111, 10:13 PM, Nov-16-03, (2)  RE: How come I cant log into chat , Ken Zaretzky, 10:34 PM, Nov-16-03, (3)     Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic  Messages in this topic   Ken Zaretzky Nov-16-03, 07:44 PM (Central Standard Time)  1. "RE: How come I cant log into chat "  How the heck would I, or anyone else here know Art? Nobody else seems to have much problem  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top     artman11111 Nov-16-03, 10:13 PM (Central Standard Time)  2. "RE: How come I cant log into chat "  I stand corrected Ken  I guess there are more than one passwords here for me  I didnt know   Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top     Ken Zaretzky Nov-16-03, 10:34 PM (Central Standard Time)  3. "RE: How come I cant log into chat "  No problem...I'm going to remove this thread in a day or so.   Remove | Alert                     Post URL: http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... rt=0#25752    
  Nazi  Resident Spammer   Joined: 2003-08-19  Posts: 498    The whore Clare Woodman  Posted: 2003-11-18 05:43:00   Oh how can we over look this individual,Claire Woodman,Claire is the first former prositute every to work for corrupt Elan.Claire turned so many tricks back in her days, what a whore.The bitch actually gave consent to one of her Johns to attempt to cut off her head and fuck her skull.Ofcoarse a big decision likes this can only be made under heavily dosed large quantities of Herione.  This bitch would try almost anything and go anywhere for a dollar.From fucking in playgrounds to blowing guys in port-a-johns, Claire woodman wrote the book on "Nasty".  I guess Claire's nympho life stlye got way out of control for her at one point to where she hit rock bottom to end up in Elan.To actually give consent to have your head cut offed and skull fucked is beyond bizar.I do have to extend a head for the miracle that the doctors made by re-attaching her head,phenominal work guys.  Claire's lust for sex started out at an early age,by 13 she was out on the streets hooking for money.Can you imagine a 13 year old getting fucked in the ass by men that could be old as her grandfather?Claire didnt care, after all she had a drug habit to support, and had a stinky bearded clam to help her do it.Claire was on the streets for a long time all strung out and all sexed up before coming to Elan.She was the only person to that date to go through the program Hiv positive.All her peers could've been at grave risk.Thank Joe Ricci for the infamous "Cardinal rules policy",without it, only God knows what would've have been Claire's peer's fates.  By the way Claire,I wonder of something,Can you still get it wet?Or better yet,do you still have it?And if so , is it functional   

Nazi
Resident Spammer

Posted: 2003-11-15 15:41:00

One time Tina caught Marc rummaging though her purse stealoing money to help pay for his drug habit.Tina beat the shit out of him in the Coordinators office and made Marc cry like a little misbehaved boy that got in trouble eith his mommy.

Nazi
Resident Spammer

Posted: 2003-11-15 07:16:00

Mike, I was reading Ken's guestbook and I noticed you typed in split on your profile.Did you split from elan and never return?

One time there was this kid who came into elan that was there foir like only 5 days before spiltiing, about 6-8 months later he was spotted by some elan students while they were on a shopping trip and detained.The kid had to go to court and the judge saw that he was supporing himself and had his own apartment and decided that he didnt have to return to elan.

Can you imagine that?If you split from elan and were court ordered all you have to do is obtain an apartment, get a decent job and the you will be no longer required to return to elan.

On another note, some programs will not give up on finding you after you split, even if its 5 yars later.I was at a program called vivsion quest , I split after a month of it and then asked to return to elan to serve out my term.Elan was a much better place and you had more freedom compared to vision quest.Anyway, the staff never stopped looking for me, even after I went to elan.About a year after being released from elan I must of been spotted by some vision quest staff in my old neighborhood and they attempted to take me back to the program.Well unfortunately for them I also was hanging out with about 7 of my friends sitting back drinking some brews.
The staff got laid out so fast on the street just for trespassing on my friends property that there was like no life to beat them back up for wanting to tak me back to vq.There was 3 of them I guess they were suppose to be some dedicated posse and finding me.I was able to release some long over due hostility and aggression onto them that day.We pound there faces into the asphalt and threw them back into their van , all were practically uncionsious.Then a friend of mine said he had a great ised, "Lets make it look like they tried to rob my house, so we planted some of his mothers jewelery on them and callled the poilce and said we had detained some burgalars.The police came down and arressted them and took a satement from all of us.They were charge with burgarly, trespasssing, and criminal trespass.I belive their bail was like $2000.00 a peice.When the court date came for them they were all found guilty and 2 of them were fined and probated while the other one got sentenced for a year in jail.After the sentences I called vq and told them" See what happens when you fuck with me".
All in all that was a great set up we did on them and we taught those mother fuckers a good lesson.

[ This Message was edited by: nazi on 2003-11-15 07:17 ]

Nazi
Resident Spammer

Marty Kruglik would smear himself with fecal matter and dance around a fire and consider it a spiritual Indian war dance?

Jeffery Gottlieb's voice became so high pitched when he yelled because many years back he was in prison and got sodomized too many times?All those anal penitration's caused his voice to hit higher notes when he becomes excited.

Clare came into elan as a street Hooker and came out a full fledged prostitute?Also was Joe Ricc's Mistress and was the casue of his first divorce?

Marc Rosenberg has been shooting Herione since the age of 14?He probably holds the record in the world for the longest amount of time being under the influence.

Tania Merret was born Tony Merret? He had a sex change and name change and became Tania.Doctors made a huge slice in his penis and butterflied it and sewed it to his groan area to make it look like a vagina.Tony is suppose to take female hormone pills everyday for the rest of it's life but randomly forgets.Ever notice why it had a deep manly voice? especially when it yelled in general Meetings?Tania is considered an "IT".

Peter Rowe is Marty Kruglik's bitch?

Dave McVetty is the only person to work at Elan that is certified to work with troubled teens?I feel so bad that Dave has to be associated with these wacko's.

Nazi
Resident Spammer

Betcha Marty is watching the news real closely.No Marty you are far from being a Michael Jackson, he can afford to pay these people

Nazi
Resident Spammer

Posted: 2003-12-03 03:55:00

I noticed in your profile you mention you like beating up Nazis, tell you what punk, why dont you come down or over to my state, I'll beat your ass down and put your ass in a wheelchair you weak little fuck

Nazi
Resident Spammer

Posted: 2003-12-03 16:24:00

Still talking to yourself fagot?Little punk, to afraid to come and meet me face to face huh?Whats wrong fagot? You seem to have balls to talk shit to my picture but dont have the balls to talk shit to me face to face?Just what I thought, a scared little boy.Aint that a shmae, man you must feel real stupid now

Nazi
Resident Spammer

Posted: 2003-12-04 04:50:00

How much do you make an hour Fag? $6.00? You probably work at a fast food joint flipping burgers and cleaning shitters.We mock at what we can't afford.I happen to own 3 homes, 2 of which I rent out, you couldn't probably even qauilfy for a mortgage you little fuck.did I mention I make a grand an hour in the winter?That's $1000.00, thats an entire months possible 2 months pay check to you retard.

Nazi
Resident Spammer

Posted: 2003-12-04 05:18:00

Jealous.You cant afford what I own son.Coz loves eating the asshole's of little Jap boys, greg Cocksgrove the butt slamma bamma.fag boy!!!!
Crawl back under that rick?Oh Rick must be your boyfriend's name , you probably grab his belt loop when you see someone like me walking in your direction, protect me Rick, keep me safe.You ain't gonna run me out of here bitch!, why don't you take it to the next level and come meeet me coward? Bock,bock,bock,bock bock, chicken shit...

Whoops, had to go back and fix a typo, hey at least I knew I misspelled a word wrong!

Nazi
Resident Spammer

Posts: 498 Nazi, don't forget about this question, please..
 Posted: 2003-12-08 16:46:00

Oh he's a pussy alright, Marty Kruglik fucked Greg cocksgrove so hard in the ass that it left him with forever loving Elan and its cause.Elan should be real happy about Greg cocksgrove, now they have someone to come and defend their school at this ant-elan sites.

Nazi
Resident Spammer

Posted: 2003-12-08 16:42:00

I don't think that is Cocksgrove froderik,I beleive Cocksgrove might be pumping a little Japanese boy at the moment.

Nazi
Resident Spammer

To any of you punks you wnat to talk shit to me, I challange you and triple dog dare you to come meet me face to face.I am in the NY/NJ area, 20 minutes from Manhatten to be precise.C'mon you little fucks, let's see if you have any balls?Come get you some!!!!

Nazi
Resident Spammer

Hey anonymous when you get a chance ask your daddy why you are such a cunting daughter.Maybe stupidity runs in the family.Also ask your Daddy how many times he got knocked down on the playground, perhaps it runs in the family

Nazi
Resident Spammer

Come meet me face to face, let's settle this once and for all.Have some balls you little fuck

Nazi
Resident Spammer

Tell you what little man, wanna meet up somewhere and I'll show you how untoned I really am?
Author   Nazi is so uglySorted in ASC Order    
  Nazi  Resident Spammer   Joined: 2003-08-19  Posts: 498    Hey weaker sex???  Posted: 2003-12-03 16:39:00   Thought you were gonna send me your pic you old cunt?so did you sniff yourdaughters fingers and smell the masterbation on it?Gee it is real hard to distinguish you coward anoymous posters because you are to frighten to register a screen name.So if I am so ugly why would you continously look at my picture?Thats right bitch, you can keep your eyes off me.When I stumble across an ugly picture I never view it again.You seem to be enfatuated with my picture and most likely are getting off on it, well at least you are attempting, considering you cant get that old dried up cunt of yours to lubricate itself on its own.   So I guess you go down on your slut daughter so you can indulge on the taste of a moist functioning pussy huh?I told you bitch, why don't you come and meet me?I'll teach you a lesson, also give you a nice wheel chair for you to reside in for the rest of your life.Just think you can be elegible for handi cap parking spaces and always have a reserved parking spot.  Well obviously you are way too scared and emabarrassed to send me your picture, well you should be, you are an old cunt, you posses a non fuctioning dried up yeast infested cunt between your legs   

Nazi
Resident Spammer

Posted: 2003-12-04 05:16:00

Really????come meet pussy, we'll see who owns who when its all said and done
feliscu: 192.251.125.85
Shortbus from the hilton again
feliscu: Artie, do you still prefer plump wieners, or the lil ones? ANSWER ME NOW BEFORE I BREAK YOUR TROUBLE MAKING FUCKING GLASS JAW...Nah, just kidding, I love you Fart.
feliscu: 207.67.146.186
Reporterrobably tea bags them in a warm cup of urine

Offline xres8182

• View Profile
Who was a Guru?
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2006, 11:35:00 AM »
You baghead bitches are fuckin up my thread.Why don't you start your own thread? You could call it trolls or something.