Author Topic: WWASPS Mother and Daughter Book  (Read 7636 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASPS Mother and Daughter Book
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2006, 09:13:30 AM »
Quote from: ""Anne Bonney""
Quote from: ""Guest""
Ok, I'll biteOMG you are so right!  John McCain spent years in a POW camp being tortured.  He came out of it not only functiioning but with "flying colors"!  My god he was/is even a presidential candidate now.  I guess we should give the program, er, POW camp credit! Your logic dictates that being in a POW camp and being tortured was a good thing!  If you have $40,000 I will be happy to put you in my POW camp and you too can be a presidential candidate!
email me privately at [email protected] ::bwahaha::

:rofl:  :rofl:

Let me point something else out-when McCain was running against GW Bush, and disagreeing with some of his positions, especially the war, Bush made the comment that his years in the camp had effected his mind and made him unable to think straight (another unintentianal pun).  Even the president who appointed Sembler as an ambassador agrees that being in a camp effects your mind-can't get any clearer than that!

Victim of SCL
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASPS Mother and Daughter Book
« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2006, 10:27:15 AM »
What that troll forgets is that a person can be mistreated anywhere, even at a seemingly 'nice' place. I think the problem is empathy, the parents who are writing such ignorant (cruel) remarks have obviously never been in such a situation in their life. Had they been, they couldn't possibly make such statements and not throw up from their own revulsion of themselves. You will not see McCain down in Cuba torturing arabs, how could he, after what he has been through? It's all the high brow washington intellectuals, the ones who have never tasted battle nor torture who follow these sickening policies policies.
It reminds me of the ridiculous statements from congresscritter Duncan Hunter ( :roll: ) who brought a guantanamo meal to a press conference and boasted that the inmates who have never been charged are 'on vacation'. They called it club gitmo, and sold orange t-shirts online to make fun of the situation. This world has some truly sick people in it. Is it really any susprise the same group who torture third-worlders rounded up in massive sweeps would have a problem torturing 'troubled teens'. Not to me.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »