Author Topic: 911 Loose Change Documentary  (Read 3838 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
911 Loose Change Documentary
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2006, 09:06:00 PM »
This can happen.

Forest fires prove it.

I guess, for this thread, research or knowledge
if there was any identifiable human remains in the similar crashes, like Lockerbie, and others would help.

Does anyone follow plane crashes info land and buildings at 550 mph?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2006, 09:09:00 PM »
The govt says one of the hijackers passports was found in the wreckage after striking one of the world trade towers. Now either the vaporizations theory is BS or the govt is lying, take your pick.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2006, 11:27:00 PM »
On 2006-03-23 18:09:00, Anonymous wrote:

"The govt says one of the hijackers passports was found in the wreckage after striking one of the world trade towers. Now either the vaporizations theory is BS or the govt is lying, take your pick."

Good point

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2006, 11:32:00 PM »
The Post Chronicle?

Commentary
Charlie Sheen Isn't the Only 9/11 Conspiracy Nut Out There

By Jim Brogan
Mar 23, 2006

Oh brother, Never in a thousand years did I think after penning my 'gossip' article about Sheen and his conspiracy theory that I would be writing another one, let alone one in the same day. In fact, this is not a gossip column but an opinion piece.

However, the sheer lunacy of this fiasco needs to be addressed in more detail. If you avail yourself with any of the known conspiracies surrounding 911 you will see a common theme. America is bad, Americans are greedy and it wasn't the islamists who caused the towers to come down. Now, some differ in their opinions overall but they all agree that it wasn't the planes that brought down the towers.

Here is a sample of the drivel that has come by my e-mail box today:

inform yourselves about 9/11... Here are some great summaries from a theologian, well a mainstream media reporter would present him as "the CONSPIRACY-MINDED THEOLOGIAN DAVID RAY GRIFFIN", ehhe...

9/11 and the American Empire: How Should Religious People Respond?
    by Dr. David Ray Griffin
    http://911review.com/articles/griffin/madison.html

I find that Mr. Ryan's opposition to Sheen's statements, like that of so many others, is more based on his dislike for their implications than any fault they've been able to find with the validity of his arguments or the soundness of the evidence he cites.  It's fine if you want to disagree with him, but that disagreement should be grounded in logic and evidence, not these sort of vicious ad hominem attacks.

Ryan states that:

"It's not anti-American to question your government, it's anti-American to question that your government, led by a Judeo-Christian believing man, may have deliberately MURDERED innocent people."

So in other words, you can question the government to a certain extent but if you question one of the sacred
    assumptions on which our current political paradigm is based then that's a line you can't cross.  Ryan also commits the circular reasoning fallacy here, because he assumes from the outset what his argument is purporting to prove ? that Bush is a good Christian who would never do such a thing.

But if people in the government had indeed committed mass murder and treason, then it would be the patriotic duty of every American to try to expose this.  So throwing around allegations like "anti-American" can serve no purpose other than prejudice.

As the adage goes, "what's right isn't always popular and what's popular isn't always right."  In 1810, if you were to unequivocally call for the complete abolition of slavery, you'd be branded an extremist and vilified and ridiculed by the political establishment and mainstream media.  Now does this mean that slavery was right, or that the conventional wisdom was dead wrong?  Clearly in this case the "extreme" position was the only defensible one, though it would take
    several more decades for it to become mainstream.

I think Charlie Sheen has shown great courage to speak his mind on this issue, knowing full well what the reaction from pundits and spinsters like Ryan would be.  He's put a lot on the line to speak out for the truth ? risking millions of dollars in acting deals which may be lost as a result of the controversy.  Valuing the future of his country over his own personal interests ? if that's not patriotic then I don't know what is!

I challenge Mr. Ryan and his readers to visit wtc7.net and watch the short video clips (about 10 seconds each) of World Trade Center building seven coming down.  This is footage most Americans have not yet seen, as it has not been broadcast by the major media since 9/11.  Decide for yourselves if you think these clips resemble a controlled
    demolition.

If you do think they do then do some follow-up research ? check out 911research.com and physicist Steven Jones's paper at http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html

""It's not anti-American to question your government, it' s anti-American to question that your government, led
    by a Judeo-Christian believing man, may have deliberately MURDERED innocent people. ""

What in the world are you talking about?  You HONESTLY believe that our leaders are Judeo-
    Christian?  They are all Masons.  You think Masons are Judeo-Christian?  You think its anti-American to blow a
    whilstle on a proven fact that 9/11 was orchestrated by the Big Banks, for their Global agenda?  Do some
    research before you put your words through a spell-checker, as they say.  Thats for a good post at least.

If you are so sure that Charlie Sheen is incorrect then explain to me and us " WACKOS" how these planes and
    box cutter terrorists were able to do what they did! Instead of attacking somebody for raising questions
    regarding the worst disaster in history you should do your own research and make and informed decision.
    GET YOUR HEAD OUT JACK!

"Actor Charlie Sheen has joined the chorus of conspiracy theorists that bang the drum loudly in their
    belief that the attacks on 9/11 are not exactly as America watched them unfold on live TV. "

The Chorus includes:

Professor Steven E Jones
    Professor David Ray Griffin
    Professor Morgan Reynolds
    Professor Jim Fetzer

and at least about another 150 Scholars, myself included.

See http://www.st911.org.

Can we turn the American Dream into the American Awakening? That depends on people like you.

Regarding the article, "Charlie Sheen doesn't buy 9/11 spin" - have you not looked at the evidence? Do you want us to believe that steel-frame 47-story world trade center building 7 collapsed from a small fire, when it wasn't hit by a plane and it wasn't under the falling debris of the twin towers? Show still frames of the collapse video to your readers from http://www.wtc7.net and read Dr. Steven Jones' paper at http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html

This evidence will emerge. Are you going to lead the fight?

Again, I reiterate that it is not un-American to question your government but to suggest that your government would murder 3000 people in a staged attack is treason.

The soldiers we have sent to war are that.. SOLDIERS. The people who died in that building were 9-5'ers. If you truly equate the two as the same or believe our Government would destroy 3000 lives for some sort-of sick, twisted capitalistic gain then I want you to move to France.

If these same people who spout this nonsense spent the same amount of time researching why the media only reports the negative aspects of the war on terror, we wouldn't have the media bias that we do. No, these people WANT America to be guilty.

They make accusatory statements about the Presidents faith and intentions, yet, there is no substance to their claims.

It's no wonder Europe has the opinion they do of America, some Americans hate who they are and view the US as an imperialist nation. It's called Self-Loathing.

I almost wish Gore was in office when this happened. It would have been Jimmy Carter and the hostage situation all over again.

Get your heads out of your collective theories people and rally around your president who is attempting to keep you safe from the very people who want to kill you.

Conspiracy theories are meant to generate money and those behind it are the real pimps. Don't be fooled! Get on your knees and PRAY for your President rather than curse him... It is after all, the Christian thing to do.

© Copyright 2004-2005 by The Post Chronicle?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2006, 05:12:00 AM »
This country is so celebrity driven.

Now that Charlie Sheen has spoken up,
there will be dialogue in the news.

I saw segments on the 24 hour news
channels last night talking about it.

Without a celebrity being involved
it was not covered.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2006, 09:31:00 AM »
On 2006-03-23 20:32:00, Anonymous wrote:

Conspiracy theories are meant to generate money and those behind it are the real pimps.

Exactly! Now just look at who's making all the money off this conspiracy. It's not us. Weren't we supposed to get, at the very least, cheap oil out of the deal? Bwahahahaha! No, not today. Instead Büsh cronies in the Carlyle Group and subsidieries of Halliburton are raking it in faster than they can count it.

The official story on 9/11 is, first and foremost, a conspiracy theory. Not a particularly clever one, either. And it doesn't wash.

But, more important on this day, President Clinton's Plan Colombia makes a resergence in the headlines.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news/14163959.htm

Good old "Torture is American", Albert Gonzales has just issued a fatwa against about 50 Colombian rebels. So now Pastrana has got to choose between his domestic political life and staying on good terms with the scary people from across the Gulf. I guess Hugo's looking less intemperate to him every day.

But hey, looking on the bright side, at least now they'll have to acknowledge that we've been militarily involved in Colombia's war for nearly a decade aready. Won't they? Aw, come on! How can they spin it otherwise after this?

He that will not reason is a bigot; he who cannot is a fool; and he who dares not, is a slave.
--William Drummond (1585-1640)

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2006, 12:40:00 PM »
I'm convinced that a 757 didn't hit the pentagon.  Was there even a Flight 77, or was that totally fabricated? If so, where are the passengers of that flight? Why would the gov't hit the P with a missle? Testing the strength of the new structural design, or a new missle? What?
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2006, 01:14:00 PM »
On 2006-03-24 02:12:00, Anonymous wrote:

"This country is so celebrity driven.

Now that Charlie Sheen has spoken up,

there will be dialogue in the news.

I saw segments on the 24 hour news

channels last night talking about it.

Without a celebrity being involved

it was not covered."

The press will use his celebrity against him, I've read the articles about his speaking on 9/11 and they are ripping him apart in the press. After the ridicule and public shaming for being so 'stupid' to believe an alternate theory to the govt, I doubt any more celebrities will be speaking up. The govt found the black boxes of both planes that hit the tower, 3 out of 4. Why don't they play for us the audio tape of the arabs screaming allah akbar right before slamming into the towers? Now it's been so long, any information released will appear to be faked. The 9/11 truth movement is gaining steam, I hope it continues into the generations who were not old enough to witness 9.11 live on their TV. You don't hear a lot of people talking about pearl harbor anymore...

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2006, 02:15:00 PM »
On 2006-03-24 09:40:00, Deborah wrote:

"
Why would the gov't hit the P with a missle? Testing the strength of the new structural design, or a new missle? What?"

Pretense for war. See, the Pentagon was the only explicitly military target. That made it a whole lot less hassle to justify a military response. If it had only been private commercial targets, one might argue that it was just a criminal act, not an act of war.

The present system is among the most impractical imaginable, if the facilitation of learning is your aim.
--Neil Postman and Charles Weingartner

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2006, 02:18:00 PM »
You don't hear a lot of people talking about pearl harbor anymore..."

Great perspective! Good one.

When you hear people talking about the likelyhood
that the govt let that attack happen ... there is no anger or outrage. Time softens the blow.

I would not have thought of this, relating to 9/11,
but there it is. Now that you mentioned it.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2006, 02:44:00 PM »
According to my dad, the Enterprise and the Hornet both cut their shore leave short by several weeks and shipped out of Pearl Harbor to run circles out in the Pacific some days before the "surprise" attack. Those were not the only ships to move off. They moved off all but a few assets in the same manner. They say supplies were so scares, there were persistent rumors about a couple of missing German Shepherds and some real scrawny looking "lamb" carcases hanging in the meat locker.

If every cigarette you smoke takes seven minutes off your life, every game of Dungeons & Draggons you play delays the loss of your virginity by seven hours.
--Brian Warner - The Long Hard Road Out Of Hell

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2006, 10:05:00 PM »
for those who wish to say that our government would never do such a thing, that Project Northwoods stuff should clarify things just a bit

In our system it is treasonous NOT to suspect the government, at anytime you wish. Acting to subvert the government is what is treasonous, not speaking out or thinking. See what Our Founders, plus such people as Theodore Roosevelt, have had to say regarding treason. It is worth reading Orwell's "1984", too.And let us remember, our Nation was founded by people who distrusted their government, and King, with good reason. We need to lose King George IV and his people ASAP.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2006, 10:23:00 PM »
Well, maybe the government thinks they're in charge. They never really were. We have our own ideas of what's treason and what's worthy of fidelity.

As it always has been.

If you believe that people cannot be trusted to govern themselves,
then can they be trusted to govern others?

--Thomas Jefferson

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2006, 10:36:00 PM »
Let's work to keep it that way - I hope we can hold on in the long run. The last 6 years has been pretty horrible in the administration working to institutionalize their power. These people do NOT believe in balance of powers, three legs of government, or any of our foundations.They believe that they can do whatever they want to enrich their buddies, and little more.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2006, 07:05:00 PM »
The last six years in the US should
be considered a democratic dictatorship.