Author Topic: Info wanted on Newton and his current church affiliation  (Read 657 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Info wanted on Newton and his current church affiliation
« on: June 19, 2006, 10:36:00 PM »
This landed in my mailbox recently.  Thought I'd post it here in case anyone has any info they might be able to use.

Pokrov is a site dedicated to exposing abusive priests.  They've followed the Newton story all along.  I realize the paranoia may keep people from contacting them but go to their site.  See what they're about.  They're legit and they do care about seeing that he doesn't harm anyone else.  

Best to all. :smokin:

Hi XXXXXX,
>
> I was speaking to a victim of clergy abuse yesterday morning.  We
> were on a completely different topic when he brought up Newton.
> This victim has a diagnosed mental disability which is only treated
> by medication. This is what he told me.......
>
> He was speaking to an Antiochian Orthodox priest in California about
> a year ago.  The priest, knowing about the victim's illness,
> suggested that he contact a priest he knows who is just wonderful
> and will treat him. He said the priest was a doctor and has a
> "treatment center" in FL and his name is Fr. Cassian Newton. At the
> time this victim didn't know anything about Newton.  So he called
> and spoke to him on the phone.  Newton told him to come down to FL
> and live at his "treatment center" and he would treat him and he
> said he was one of the top 5 psychologists in the country!  He told
> this guy that he should stop taking his medication!  This guy was
> informed enough about his illness to know that medication is
> absolutely necessary for him.  So he said thanks but no thanks.  He
> said that others were living down there at the "treatment center".
> He didn't think any more about all this until he was looking closer
> at the Pokrov website and saw Newton listed there.
>
> Anyway, it sounds like his retreat center is more like a treatment
> center. I wonder what we can do abut this.
>
> Any thoughts?
>
> Cappy
> http://www.pokrov.org
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 10:47:00 PM »
Newton touched my junk  liberally...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 10:48:00 PM »
On 2006-06-19 19:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Newton touched my junk  liberally..."

Miss ya! :smokin:  :grin:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2006, 08:20:00 AM »

" Miller Newton looked up from the scrotum of the German Shepherd he was sucking off to see that the clock indicated it was time for his next client to come over to the church office and give a rimjob. He cursed after he spit out the dog's penis, hating that he had to quit his favorite pastime in order to make a little cash. "Oh well", he thought, I guess it's business before pleasure", although he knew he would enjoy eating Butch's feces, just not as much as sucking Rover's dick. Soon, the government official had satisfied his perverse yearnings and Miller was in possession of a promise to help expedite his reception of "faith-based" funds for his new rehab program.

Miller called Ruthie on the intercom and told her to come over to his office, as he had a treat for her. Ruthie stopped fingering herself, turned off the "Ilsa, She-Wolf of the SS" DVD she was watching, licked her fingers, and proceeded to Miller's office.  Miller told her that she could lick his last trick's shit off of his face, which she immediately did.  After this was done, she went back to her office to finish masturbating and watching the DVD, while Miller broke out a bottle of Tanqueray with which to toast the coming federal "Faith-based" money.  While grabbing the bottle out of his desk drawer, Miller noticed a photo album out of the corner of his eye and smiled.  He removed the album from his desk and opened it up, after he had poured himself a tall glass of gin.   Looking through the album, he became flush with warm memories---it was full of photographs he had surreptitiously taken of male clients during their strip searches at Straight, Inc. and KIDS.  He noticed a once-familiar-but-now-uncommon swelling in his groin, and he slammed down the glass of Tanqueray, quickly pouring himself another, then another, before finally opening up his pants and beginning to furiously flog himself as he continued to look at the strip search photos.

Just as he was nearing orgasm, the door to his office flew open to reveal one of his favorite clients from the old days, William "Rusty" Rollins.  "Looking at the good pics from the good old days again, huh, Doc?" said "Rusty" with a knowing grin, "Well, don't let me interrupt".

"Uhhhh...uhhhh....give me a couple of seconds...uhh..uhh..William, I'll uhhh...uhh be done SOON!!!" he said as he ejaculated. "Oh God yes" he sighed, smiling as "Rusty" got down on all fours to lick Miller's spunk-spew off of the office floor.

"You've still got it, Doc" said William between licks.

"Yes, I do, William, yes, I do" said Miller, contentedly drifting off to sleep, where he would dream of abusing children at his new, faith-based, federally funded teen "rehab".

"