Author Topic: Fascist Takeover of America Continues  (Read 2396 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Fascist Takeover of America Continues
« on: March 14, 2006, 07:20:00 PM »
I don't think you're wrong at all. But then, some ppl think I'm rather nutz.

Check this out for some scary bed time reading:

http://TheStraights.com/gop.htm

The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness.
-- John Muir

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2006, 02:10:00 PM »
On 2006-03-14 23:12:00, Eliscu2 wrote:

That was a scary betime story and it's true,

how creepy will it get before it stops?"

I dunno. Right now, the Martin Lee Anderson story is getting some good national attention. And more power to his family, too! But I'd like to get the journalists to key on all the ties between Bay County Boot Camp, FDLE and DFAF (fka Straight, Inc.) Predictably enough, they're trying to pin it on a couple of bad apples. Bullshit. Look at the way all those guards and the nurse were acting. This sort of thing is SOP in any place run by the Tough Love Hategroup. Brother Jeb and his political cronies bear more responsibility for the beating death of that kid and so many others than the people they hired to do it for them.

The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being of His Father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter.
--Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President, author, scientist, architect, educator, and diplomat

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2006, 06:53:00 PM »
On 2006-03-15 12:42:00, Eliscu2 wrote:

"I watched that whole tape of the beating it was sick they kept trying to make that poor boy walk after he was obviously beaten down. Then then kept dropping him on his head. I hope all of those guards do some jail time for murder!"

Well that, yeah, but it goes much higher. I think that little snippet of tape shows a couple of important things. First, as above, this is SOB in Florida toughlove loand. Second, there's a dissenter; the man or woman behind the camera. Either they really didn't 'see' what was happening or they did see it clearly and wanted the world to see. Either way--too dumb or too honest--they've done the thing to deal a serious blow to the facade. There are others, too. There's a juvenile justice official in from New York. Young gal named Shiari Turner who seems to be actually bringing this to light as a pattern of abuse, not just an isolated incident. I never expected an honest autopsy out of Tampa, either. But there it was. They've done their jobs.

Peace and abstinence from European interferences are our objects, and so will continue while the present order of things in America remain uninterrupted.
--Thomas Jefferson

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2006, 08:21:00 PM »
Thompson wrote about this takeover in the eighties, the only thing that slowed the neo con movement was clinton.  The only reason they will fail and crumble is due to their own greed.  I wish reporters would look more into Dubai and their political contributions then play connect the dots.  If the russians could get reagan into the whitehouse.......
America saw it with the king Bush 1 and kicked him the fuk out, now its just blatent theft. Wait untill the pardons come @ the end of the idiots term. Even ossama has a chance for a fukn pardon.
I think thats the worst part of this backward neo con servant we call president. He lets ossama go.  do you really think Ossama could hide out this long on dialation as well as being the only fukn 6'3 arab in the desert this long???
why would bush say he is not worried about ossama even though on sept 12th he screamed from a pile of rubble the pressure and pain he would drop on anyone who plannned supported and carried out that tragic act?
the fuk happend after pearl harbor.
Now as to my last sentence.  
I DO NOT advocate for the bomb of bombs to be dropped on any one.
I say that because america doesnt take shit, as history proves.
historically speaking what happens after an attack on the USA? What happens when big business doesnt run OUR capital?
 after an attack on our homeland? Did FDR fight brazil when the japanese attacked us?  
that is the equivelant of invadeing iraq when Ossama received support from Saudi Arabia, and Pakistan.
was an Iraqi even one of the terrorists?
I honestly dont know so if you do please inform me.
We need another FDR another Truman
you know what i would like to see?
A democrat president and a Republican VP
or vice a verse'.
The point being though.
Thompson saw this all comming a mile away and long ago 20+ years ago!
how does he scream it out and no one hears it?

[ This Message was edited by: SyN on 2006-03-15 17:36 ]
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2006, 08:58:00 AM »
They really thought that no one would care that The saudi's were going to try to own our ports. 15 saudi's were on the planes during 9/11.  Thats what I am in disbeleif about.  They thought we would be that stupid.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2006, 11:18:00 AM »
Look, the Saudis (including the Bin Laden family) are long time Büsh/Carlyle business partners and fast friends. Al Qaeda (which is a name and organization invented by our very own psyops folks) plays the part of antagonist for the purpose of justifying strategic military and political actions. They're just provocateurs. In reality, these elites care no more for us regular folk on this side of the Atlantic than they do about the peasants in the Mideast. It's all about control and conformity to whatever they deem to be the proper order of things.

In other words, in the minds of our Neocon masters, there are good Saudis and bad ones. The good ones do business w/ Carlyle and enforce world government policy on their own people; a WallMart on every corner w/ a McDonalds inside. The bad ones reject all of our "benevolent" efforts to whip a little civilization on their 10k yo civilizations.

I think the Büsh people were genuinely shocked that we took exception to their good and trusted allies controling our domestic ports the way they control our military ports abroad. What is it going to take for Americans to figure out who's in charge here?

As de dawg chases his tail...

If Christ were here now there is one thing he would not be -- a Christian.
--Samuel Clemens "Mark Twain", American author and humorist

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2006, 01:22:00 PM »
On 2006-03-15 17:21:00, SyN wrote:

"Thompson wrote about this takeover in the eighties, the only thing that slowed the neo con movement was clinton.  The only reason they will fail and crumble is due to their own greed.  I wish reporters would look more into Dubai and their political contributions then play connect the dots.  If the russians could get reagan into the whitehouse.......

America saw it with the king Bush 1 and kicked him the fuk out, now its just blatent theft. Wait untill the pardons come @ the end of the idiots term. Even ossama has a chance for a fukn pardon.

I think thats the worst part of this backward neo con servant we call president. He lets ossama go.  do you really think Ossama could hide out this long on dialation as well as being the only fukn 6'3 arab in the desert this long???

why would bush say he is not worried about ossama even though on sept 12th he screamed from a pile of rubble the pressure and pain he would drop on anyone who plannned supported and carried out that tragic act?

the fuk happend after pearl harbor.

Now as to my last sentence.  

I DO NOT advocate for the bomb of bombs to be dropped on any one.

I say that because america doesnt take shit, as history proves.

historically speaking what happens after an attack on the USA? What happens when big business doesnt run OUR capital?

after an attack on our homeland? Did FDR fight brazil when the japanese attacked us?  

that is the equivelant of invadeing iraq when Ossama received support from Saudi Arabia, and Pakistan.

was an Iraqi even one of the terrorists?

I honestly dont know so if you do please inform me.

We need another FDR another Truman

you know what i would like to see?

A democrat president and a Republican VP

or vice a verse'.

The point being though.

Thompson saw this all comming a mile away and long ago 20+ years ago!

how does he scream it out and no one hears it?

[ This Message was edited by: SyN on 2006-03-15 17:36 ]"

Syn, the hunt for Osamma is indeed a top priority, he's got an entire world to hide in. Where do you get the notion that he would get pardoned? I mean the guy is the one of the FBI's most wanted in the world.

If you look into history, there is and has been many criminals that went into hiding and some caught after many decades past.

Osamma could actually be dead, or not. But one thing is for sure he does have people helping him hide. Fore instance the mountains of Afganistan have many caves for him to hide in.

One thing certain, we the (USA) will never be the same again. Security, and suspicions of terroists will always be a way of life for us now and well into the future.
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2006, 09:39:00 AM »
If Ossama is top priority why isnt bush" to worried about him."  FBI most wanted list is great hope they catch Whitey Bulger too, but thats not the point nor the reason we went to war in iraq due to ossama or 9/11.  Bush's own party is turning on him his approval rating is low 30's in every poll, nuff said.  its the facts.  
Ossama should have been priority # 1 do you agree reporter?

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2006, 09:41:00 AM »
Saddam threatened to kill Bush 1 when he was in office.  That and oil is why Bush 2 went after him.

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2006, 10:51:00 AM »
On 2006-03-20 06:39:00, SyN wrote:

"If Ossama is top priority why isnt bush" to worried about him."  FBI most wanted list is great hope they catch Whitey Bulger too, but thats not the point nor the reason we went to war in iraq due to ossama or 9/11.  Bush's own party is turning on him his approval rating is low 30's in every poll, nuff said.  its the facts.  

Ossama should have been priority # 1 do you agree reporter?"

Yes I 100% agree with you that Osamma needs to be caught, but like I said, he could very well been dead. Our troops have bombed the hell out of alot of places and caves.
As far as the oil thingy goes? What exactly are you trying to say here?
From my interpretation, you mean Bush wants the oil at Iraq? If that was true, we wouldn't be having this high prices we are paying for now, that would be good though if we did get control over the oil, at least some of it to help releif the high oil prices.
The reason why we are paying so high is because the gulf coast has sustained damage to drilling platforms from these hurricanes in 05.
I'm getting a little off topic here, so bear with me.
I do like the idea of researching ethonol as a alternative fuel for automobiles. Chevy already has out on the market some duel fuel cell cars and trucks that take alternative fuel, the question is, where do you find it? We need to put more money into distributing these fuels all over the USA.

Now to get back to whats happening, I think thhis war thing is really gonna hurt us finacially for a long time, but Bush is right in my mind to put an end to the terroist crap, and make our Country safe again. Weapons of MD I plead the 5th.

Author of: "The Way of the Kruglik"
I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!![ This Message was edited by: The Elan Reporter on 2006-03-20 07:54 ]
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2006, 06:43:00 AM »
Haliburton allready staked their claim, Bush doesnt make those kind of calls, he's a take orders kind of guy..  Price doesnt matter, they are going to jack up the price no matter how much they have.
Bush cant end terrorism he doesnt have the capacity to ponder such things, his actions towards national disasters speak for them selves. Besides all his friends make to much money during war and disasters.  
I dont think Bush cares about americans.
Time is going to be rough on hime in the history books.  Especially when my grandkids will be paying off the debit he mismanaged us into.

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2006, 06:47:00 AM »
I do like the fuel from corn idea they came up with.  Instead of paying farmers NOT to grow vegetables like the fed does now they can make money again!  The big thing is people investing in this products future, and they seem to be.  Once their start to be filling stations for ethanol, and hydrogen is when i'll buy stock.

And I hope the wingnuts notice how easy it is to debate with a person here, and not start swearing at each other due to difference of oppinion.[ This Message was edited by: SyN on 2006-03-21 03:49 ]

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2006, 01:33:00 PM »

The age of ignorance commenced with the Christian system.
--Thomas Paine, American revolutionary

Offline xres8182

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2006, 01:43:00 PM »
I like corn and hemp. Good stuff.