Author Topic: did somebody blow up the levee?  (Read 3759 times)

dragonfly

did somebody blow up the levee?
« on: October 01, 2005, 01:55:00 PM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2005, 02:00:00 PM »
On 2005-10-01 10:55:00, dragonfly wrote:

"Is there any truth to that story about the traces of explosives on the levee? was that just BS? "
BS.  Phony.  Bunk.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2005, 10:56:00 PM »
If someone printed it ... well ...
it must be true!

Some folks here where sure quick to
jumped on it!

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2005, 11:14:00 AM »
I do not know, and probably never will. One thing I do know, however, is that the story seemed credible to an awful lot of people. Now, why in the world would we suspect our government of this kind of sabotage and obfuscation?

Hmmm..... Let me go gaze at those funny, cris-crossed straight line clouds and think about it for awhile.

If there's a worse idea going than locking people up for drug use, it's probably locking them up in close proximity to some tyranical altruist who wants to 'help' them with a problem that probably doesn't exist
-- Ginger Warbis
having had about all the help I can stand!

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2005, 08:22:00 PM »
Credible to conspiritists, or credible
to residents of New Orleans?

Probably more important would be was
the theory credible to those nearby?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2005, 11:02:00 PM »
On 2005-10-03 08:14:00, Antigen wrote:

"Now, why in the world would we suspect our government of this kind of sabotage and obfuscation?"

well G, they have been quite tricky, many of us have noticed, about taking away our constitutional rights. let's see, what else, there's the weird vote count things. the story isn't right yet. the torture at Abu Ghraib, when I think we had all been under the impression, maybe based on our public school educations, that we did not believe in torture in this country. we believe in innocent until proven guilty, and humane treatment. we pride ourselves on that. that very quality of maintaining justice and human dignity is why we love Mr. Smith Goes To Washington, and It's A Wonderful LIfe so much. this war, that is another thing, and i am so disturbed by how undisturbed i am by it, even though i have expressed in public arena my vote which is against the war. i just ripped up my toe recently, that really hurts and it's frightening to get cut that deep. it hurts to be in a war, bombs and amputations, and people being slaughtered like useless nothings.

oh yeah, and the government is busy putting marijuana smokers in prison. can you imagine, being put in a cage for something like that? man, we are just being usurped! and we take it, we think if we wear panty hose and keep a dusted house that we somehow have nothing to worry about. but what? i mean, i walk around here and talk to people, and people are often as freaked or more freaked than i am. things ain't right. we haven't figured it out yet, how to end war, how to cooperate, how to want to give among all people, everywhere, as though we were one tribe.

dragonfly

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2005, 07:52:00 AM »

dragonfly

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2005, 08:00:00 AM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2005, 07:07:00 PM »
Farrakhan: Levee May Have Been Bombed To Flood Black People

POSTED: 5:58 am PDT October 14, 2005

WASHINGTON -- Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan said it's up to the government to prove that a levee wasn't bombed to flood poor black people out of New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina.

Farrakhan said he's heard that military explosives may have been used to blow a hole in the levee, resulting in what he said would amount to "mass murder."

Quoting the Bible and the Quran, The Rev. Farrakhan said he suspects there was a government conspiracy behind the New Orleans flooding, but is confident that God will reveal the truth.

Farrakhan spoke at a Washington news conference in advance of Saturday's Millions More March on the National Mall. It comes 10 years after the "Million Man March."

The event will feature prominent social justice advocates, members of Congress, hip-hop artists, civil rights activists, media pundits, academics and business leaders. Muslim and Christian religious figures also will participate.

Farrakhan said you should think of the Millions More march as more of the start of a movement, rather than a single event. The Nation of Islam leader says he hopes the weekend gathering will be part of a long-range effort to give more power to minorities.

Farrakhan said blacks are tired of begging others to do what blacks should be doing for themselves. There will be one big difference between 1995 march and Saturday?s event. The first excluded women but at this one, women are welcomed.

Copyright 2005 by The Associated Press

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile