Author Topic: Truth to the rumor of sexual activity between staff and stud  (Read 8799 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Truth to the rumor of sexual activity between staff and stud
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2006, 09:14:00 PM »
okay, mr. big staff talker,

why haven't you responded? Rambling on and on, so what's your story now?  Complaining about how bad it was and how bad you screwed the kids.  What do you have to say now?  Chicken?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline lala

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2006, 08:22:00 PM »
hi im looking for info on the Cedu in the sierra nevada mountains in California...
is that the cedu you kids attended?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2006, 10:13:00 PM »
On 2006-02-04 19:13:00, Anonymous wrote:

"to the staff that spoke earlier - Loren, is that you?  Get a grip, really.  You bought into the whole thing, hook line and sinker.  You were a screamer, and you know it. you sold all the parents on the game. Shame on you, if you think it was such a scam.

And as for Ariel, she didn't sleep with the student.  She was indiscreet and crossed the line, for sure, but she did not sleep with the student. I make no excuses for her, and I am very upset at what she did.  She did not get rehired at BCA, nor did you.

Decent staff?  I don't know - you all were a bunch of fakes.

"

I know for a fact Ariel slept with the student because I'm friends with the student she slept with.

Offline Willy B

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2006, 07:10:00 PM »
I recall back in 1985, 3 of us students rented some videos and were invited to Randy Eide and Caroline Wolfe's apartment above the field house to watch them.

Caroline came out of the shower with nothing but a small tower wrapped around her and proceeded to make herself comfortable on the carpet in front of the TV to watch Clint Eastwood flicks.

She laid the towel on the carpet and then laid down on top of it, face-down, and for 4 hours that was the view we got.

She also made endless sexual references and suggestions and invited me up to her apartment on two occassions, alone.  To think she did not have sex with students seems unlikely at best.  That Randy didn't care his "former" prostitute, CEDU grad girlfrien/fiance was lying naked in a room with three students, one of whom was having a sex contract for 6 months (me), was a little strange.

There was also a nutcase staff member who was there only a couple of months.  She made it clear she wanted to have sex.  I will never recall her name because I don't think she ever told us.  But I will never forget this one day when myself and a student named Mike Slaughter were stocking firewood and filling the furnaces below the girls dorms known as the Nests, when she turned me, with the door to the furnace open and commented, "Wow, that's a large furnace.  I bet you could fit a body in there."  I left without comment to get more wood and when I returned, Mike was there and now she said, "I can't believe how huge this thing is.  You could fit two people in there."  She had a really crazy look in her eye and I am plenty happy she was gone later.  Having sex and then getting thrown into a furnace would make for a bad day.  

It was also speculated that Melissa Lanier and Tom Kray, a staff member who left in 1985 were having sex.  Hard to know.  After our graduation, so many people claimed to have graduated dirty you will never know what is true and what is not.  But the staff clearly had no scrupples, much less common sense, were engaged in mind control, behavior alterting therapy on teens and probably took full advantage of that.

I think the schools got far worse after I graduated based on what I have read here.  But again, you never know what to believe.  

--Bill,
-RMA graduate 1986

Offline OKB4RMA

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2006, 10:16:00 PM »
On 2006-02-27 16:10:00, Willy B wrote:

"I recall back in 1985, 3 of us students rented some videos and were invited to Randy Eide and Caroline Wolfe's apartment above the field house to watch them.

Caroline came out of the shower with nothing but a small tower wrapped around her and proceeded to make herself comfortable on the carpet in front of the TV to watch Clint Eastwood flicks.

She laid the towel on the carpet and then laid down on top of it, face-down, and for 4 hours that was the view we got.

She also made endless sexual references and suggestions and invited me up to her apartment on two occassions, alone.  To think she did not have sex with students seems unlikely at best.  That Randy didn't care his "former" prostitute, CEDU grad girlfrien/fiance was lying naked in a room with three students, one of whom was having a sex contract for 6 months (me), was a little strange.

--Bill,"

You're shitting me :eek:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2006, 08:09:00 PM »
whether Ariel slept with a student or not really isn't the point.  She crossed the line when she became remotely intimate with a student.  That is repulsive, and none of us argue that.

I addressed the staff's original post regarding BCA being up and running again.  He was unprofessional and made sorry excuses for being part of what he considered a sham.  He talked a good line while he was employed.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2006, 10:00:00 PM »
I went to Cedu in Running Springs, CA in 1984.