Author Topic: sex  (Read 7457 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
sex
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2006, 09:49:00 PM »
I don't know. I was with soemone for over a decade and the sex was always hot.

Re: Third party. Well, every girl friend I knew who did it always regretted it. The guys I know said it was either not everything cracked up to be OR it ruined their primary relationship because she couldn't get the iamge of him with another woman out of her mind, or he couldn't get the image of her lusting over another man out of his mind. From guys I hear you should never do this with someone you care about--its better if its all casual.

There really is no need to resort to a third party--there's role playing, "special" outfits, toys, nights out of town, games, new sexual positions,music, movies etc. They haven't tried any of these avenues yet.

And then there's just biology.  Sex ONCE in almost two years. Come on!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
sex
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2006, 08:41:00 AM »
On 2006-04-23 09:49:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I was talking to a few friends last night. We're all in our thirties. One was telling us that she and her husband has had sex once in almost two years. This seems odd to me. They have a great relationship in terms of team parenting, respect, and friendship.... but no sex!! What gives?! He doesn't even try... ever!  We were trying to give her some tips to get the fire restarted.  It's such an important method of connection--I just couldn't imagine. I think she is more open to it than he.

If neither party is cheating, then what would be cause for zero interest in sex? I couldn't imagine existing in a marriage without sex--even a bad one--but men seem to have more immediate needs. Can a guy even survive without it?

I even offered to watch the kids so they can go away and have couple time.

Is sex really that important if two people are mutually indifferent? Or is this indifference always a sign of something bigger?  Or maybe some people are perfectly satisfied with a sexless arrangement as friends in marriage? This, to me, is weird. "

Some Possibilities:

- Low sex drive
- He's gay
- He's cheating
- He's angry at her
- He's no longer attracted to her
am looking for people who survived Straight in Plymouth, Michigan. I miss a lot of people there and wonder what happened and would like to stay in touch.

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
sex
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2006, 08:43:00 AM »
On 2006-04-23 18:49:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I don't know. I was with soemone for over a decade and the sex was always hot.

Re: Third party. Well, every girl friend I knew who did it always regretted it. The guys I know said it was either not everything cracked up to be OR it ruined their primary relationship because she couldn't get the iamge of him with another woman out of her mind, or he couldn't get the image of her lusting over another man out of his mind. From guys I hear you should never do this with someone you care about--its better if its all casual.

There really is no need to resort to a third party--there's role playing, "special" outfits, toys, nights out of town, games, new sexual positions,music, movies etc. They haven't tried any of these avenues yet.

And then there's just biology.  Sex ONCE in almost two years. Come on! "

That's why you include a couple and not just the chick.
am looking for people who survived Straight in Plymouth, Michigan. I miss a lot of people there and wonder what happened and would like to stay in touch.

Offline god

• View Profile
sex
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2006, 11:16:00 AM »
except for one incident ive not had sex w. anyone for 19 ys.  i can look myself in the mirror & say im proud of you.  sex is a monkey on ones back that goes away when one monkeys w. oneself
m a subjectivist.  i dont even try to prove what i believe

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
sex
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2006, 11:20:00 AM »
sex is a monkey on ones back that goes away when one monkeys w. oneself

:lol: ..or when someone that you're attracted to monkeys with you...

Offline groovy1634

• View Profile
sex
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2006, 12:40:00 AM »
On 2006-04-23 18:49:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I don't know. I was with soemone for over a decade and the sex was always hot.

And then there's just biology.  Sex ONCE in almost two years. Come on! "

uh...that is straight up torture    :flame:
EOW  

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
sex
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2006, 04:56:00 PM »
I love to suck on a man's cock, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, if you want to hear more, I will tell exactly what I like to do, and I love hearing my man moan with pleasure!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
sex
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2006, 08:45:00 PM »
aren't any of you interested, I can give you detail, or perhaps I will see you online yahoo chat???????????????? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
sex
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2006, 08:22:47 PM »
Has anyone taken you up on this yet? Just curious.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
sex
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2006, 06:10:43 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
I love to suck on a man's cock, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, if you want to hear more, I will tell exactly what I like to do, and I love hearing my man moan with pleasure!!

I live for women like you!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
sex
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2006, 04:29:26 PM »

I'm tired of giving blow jobs. I perform several times a day 7 days a week on my man. My damn jaws hurt.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
sex
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2006, 10:49:21 AM »
Holy crap! Several daily?! He better be returning the favor!  I think you need a little break... then you can appreciate it again.

Offline Megalomania

• View Profile
sex
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2006, 10:55:37 PM »
Holy crap! Several daily?! He better be returning the favor!  I think you need a little break... then you can appreciate it again.

I could eat a peach all day!