Author Topic: Dear 'Jerk and Jerk'  (Read 1172 times)

Offline juniper2

• View Profile
Dear 'Jerk and Jerk'
« on: March 08, 2006, 01:25:00 AM »
So, now you went after Clarke Poole...not smart..
He won't fold like Marla....and,,when they are all deposed, what do you do then? Cease and desist the court reporter? Whoever is doing the PR over there, is an imbicile..Now you have your client on a 'teen' my space... ???
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Dear 'Jerk and Jerk'
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2006, 12:02:00 PM »
I don't think anyone currently affiliated w/ HLA has anything to do w/ that myspace site. I think they probably (almost must) use a distributed server system. All of their content would be stored redundantly so that when one server is slammed or unavailable for whatever reason, you get one of the alternates. This is what tech geeks call a "hot swap" system. If one hard drive goes plink, you just pull it out, put in a fresh new one and the system hardly even flinches before copying the missing data from the other servers onto the new drive.

Usually it works great. Once in awhile it doesn't. More than likely, the occasional appearance of that blank site means that they have an old hard drive somewhere in their system that is in the rotation as a backup source but is not in the rotation to receive updated info. It's probably the guy who started the site's first inspiration; "What would Len's myspace look like, assuming he were capable of telling the truth?"

Anyway, yes, we must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall hang seperately. Once you really understand that it's a cake walk. This industry is just like any other secretive, manipulative, dishonest group. It depends for it's very existance on secrecy; on those who have pieces of the puzzle being afraid to talk to each other, put it together and expose the whole scam. If you steadfastly refuse to be intimidated, they're a paper tiger (or, as it were, a sheet metal lion w/ a huge but ineffectual shmegegge)

And he'll have been through the seminars, so after he finds some adjectives for his magical child and does a rockstar dance, he'll become "real" just like the Velveteen Rabbit.

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=12879&forum=44&Sort=U&start=260#161365' target='_new'>Anonymous

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dear 'Jerk and Jerk'
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2006, 12:12:00 PM »
On 2006-03-08 09:02:00, Eudora wrote:

If you steadfastly refuse to be intimidated, they're a paper tiger (or, as it were, a sheet metal lion w/ a huge but ineffectual shmegegge)

:rofl:  :rofl:

I wish they'd fix that, or at least make it anatomically correct!  Poor lion.  :lol: