Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > The Ridge Creek School / Hidden Lake Academy

Staff Members with Phony Degrees?

<< < (3/25) > >>

Antigen:
ASAM is a totally corrupt, bogus organization. Check out Stanton Peele on ASAM

I took an interest in them when I found out that long time Straight, Inc. supporter/apologist, Robert DuPont was on the board of directors.

A celibate clergy is an especially good idea because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism.
--Carl Sagan, American astronomer and author
--- End quote ---

Troll Control:
B.A. - Pacific Southern University

Any staff want to talk about why someone listed on your website as a director would have a phony degree? :???:

Troll Control:
They must be running out of qualified staff in the hiring pool.

http://www.hiddenlakeacademy.com/loadPr ... ?userID=57

Here's one of the "new people" they've hired.

They claim to have "masters level counselors," but have a look at the link above.  This lady has an ME, not a counseling degree, and her ME is from an online "university" called AmericanIntercontinental University.

One, this is a joke degree and two, what in the world makes this lady qualified to be a COUNSELOR?

Sometimes I think this is just a cruel joke, then I realize it's an organized scam. :scared:

Troll Control:
Their website is loaded up with fresh, new staff.  Some that are listed as "teachers" don't even have degrees posted.

In any case they don't have 20 certified teachers.  They have far less than 20 uncertified, BA-holding teachers that would not be allowed to teach in the GA school system.

They're not even minimally credentialed to teach in one of the worst public school systems in the entire country, but parents pay more than the tuition cost of an ivy league school for these completely unqualified "teachers."  Go figure.

Troll Control:
http://www.hiddenlakeacademy.com/loadPr ... userID=169

New "english" teacher.  Read that bio and tell me where it says "english."

According to SACS, HLA is violating their accreditation standards by employing these folks.

Time to make some reports.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version