Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS - RIDGE CREEK SCHOOL IS CLOSING  (Read 7534 times)

Offline FreeOfCC

• View Profile
Re: BREAKING NEWS - RIDGE SCHOOL IS CLOSING
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2011, 08:08:11 PM »
Quote from: "Jill Ryan"
Full commentary on "Ridge Creek School Closing Email to Staf from Leonard Buccellato" at http://http://jilliestake.blogspot.com/2011/07/ridge-creek-school-closing-email-to.html

My apologies that this needs to be done like this.  I do not expect things will calm down any time in the near future, but I cannot keep up with both blogs and the investigations.

Thank you for all your support all these years for "The Children Left Behind."

No apologies necessary my dear. Take some of those irons out the fire. Delegate anything that doesn't require your attention.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Guest3

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2011, 08:26:16 PM »
Hell yeah! A "fire" sale (insert sarcasm)! I can't wait for the "yard" sale. Maybe Lenny will have a white bread and cheese sandwich stand to raise $$$. Hell, ihf there's a fire going he could offer up a grilled cheese stand!  Maybe we can get some artwork he tried to hawk at those chapel fund events. Oh, I'm sure that's on the list of stuff to sell too.

Maybe we can buy some of those degrees that everyone else paid for - I hear they're worth a few pennies! Throw a Lifetime certificate in there and I just might actually donate $5.00.

How much are those fake psych evals worth? Can I buy those for 10 on the dollar? If I can my butt is going to be RICH!

Lenny - we have no pity for you. You are a coward and a fraud. Now everyone knows what we've said for YEARS!

Offline FreeOfCC

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2011, 12:43:56 AM »
Quote from: "Guest3"
Hell yeah! A "fire" sale (insert sarcasm)! I can't wait for the "yard" sale. Maybe Lenny will have a white bread and cheese sandwich stand to raise $$$. Hell, ihf there's a fire going he could offer up a grilled cheese stand!  Maybe we can get some artwork he tried to hawk at those chapel fund events. Oh, I'm sure that's on the list of stuff to sell too.

Maybe we can buy some of those degrees that everyone else paid for - I hear they're worth a few pennies! Throw a Lifetime certificate in there and I just might actually donate $5.00.

How much are those fake psych evals worth? Can I buy those for 10 on the dollar? If I can my butt is going to be RICH!

Lenny - we have no pity for you. You are a coward and a fraud. Now everyone knows what we've said for YEARS!

Warning: Those sandwiches are made with faux cheese, aka poopo'geese.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2011, 12:02:20 AM »
See also:

-------------- • -------------- • --------------