Author Topic: FBI Fugitive Warrant out for Warren Jeffs  (Read 836 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
FBI Fugitive Warrant out for Warren Jeffs
« on: March 07, 2006, 09:41:00 AM »
The psycho, child-abusing, polygamist cult leader has now finally got himself in serious trouble with federal law.

I know it's not the troubled teen industry, but it's been followed here before and I thought it would be of interest.

Julie
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 10:27:00 AM »
So - whats the whole story?
I mean, he's been watched for years now I guess - why is the FBI now looking for him?
When did they loose him, and what has he done lately that warrents a warrent?

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 12:14:00 PM »
Well, from what I hear he is preparing his followers for the end of the world. The government does not want to see another Jonestown.

I know they split off from the mormon church almost a century ago.........but it's weird how the regular LDS and the FLDS both believe the end of the world is coming very soon.

I've been around regular mormons who believe in that, and are stockpiling food, and weapons. I'm on the fence. I see the government demanding soon that we all be microchipped. There are a few who have already done it, I saw it on the news, they even interviewed the guy. Hell, our animals have been being microchipped for 10+ years.

I'm not a terribly religous person. But, there is that passage in the bible about not being able to buy, sell, or trade without the mark of the beast. Well, it started with combining all of our financial things onto one card. Now people are being cleaned out of all their money, and being held responsible for things they did not do. Idenity is being stolen left and right, and that takes years to sort out. We have immigration problems, sex offenders, murderers, and drug dealers out there. The government will come up with the solution that if everyone was microchipped that they could track all of this. Make it a cashless society, and everyone would be just fine.

Think about it, it makes since. If you have nothing to hide, then what are you afraid of? You should be afraid though. Giving the government too much control is dangerous. However the few of us that don't go along, will be looked at as criminals.

Sux, huh?
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.