Author Topic: in the mind of a bad girl  (Read 5381 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
in the mind of a bad girl
« on: March 07, 2006, 10:54:00 AM »
Misbehaving, its nice to be able to look around. My back hurts from that twit putting her knuckles into my back. I know she is just doing what she is supose to. I sure am hungry. After this rap we get lunch. Oh good, Matt got stood up, maybe he will turn a lil and I can see his fine butt in those jeans. He allready sat down, that was fast. Oh well, maybe next time. I allready picked all the scabs off my arms and it isnt even after lunch yet, boy I sure am hungry, Im glad lunch is comming. I guess I can start on making some new soars for scabs I can pull off for tomorrow. The blood dried on my nails looks kinda cool, sucks I didnt get to finish the drawing I made with my blood on the back of the chair in front of me. I only dripped 16 drips of blood on the floor, what a waste of blood. Maybe tomorrow I will get less on the floor and I can finish my cool drawing with blood. I dont want to sit like you people so get your hands off me, Stop It!!! Geez if she shoves my shoulders back again, Im going to go postal, haha I wish I could go postal. I cant even get or send mail here. They have prolly all forgotten about what mail even is. I dont understand why these girls have to hold my shoulders back so the girl behind me sticks her knuckles into my back so I dont touch the back of my chair If I can just get through the first few minutes, it wont hurt no more. From up here it looks so cool. Nothin hurts. I sure do look stupid the way they have my legs leg locked and spread open. They think I can do the splits haha. Im so glad I cant feel it right now. OUCH! YOU FUCKING BITCH, GET YOU FUCKING KNUCKLES OUT OF MY BACK YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!! I know Im gonna hit the floor now. I feel dizzy. Why did she have to sit on my stomach? I have to pee so bad. My knee fucking hurts. Oh no its lunch time. GIVE ME MY FUCKING LUNCH. If this stupid guy would get his hand off my mouth I could tell them I am hungry. I am not gonna get to eat today /cry. Oh now Matt comes back from peeing. He needs to get on a higher phase so he can cover my mouth. I missed being able to see his ass in those jeans because of miss twit having her fucking hands in my back.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 06:17:00 PM »
I feel a cold floor on my cheek. I open my eyes and see a light blue wall. I know where I am.Im in the time-out room. Its about the size of my moms walk in closet. It is silent. I look at the carvings in the walls. The floor is to cold to sit on. I pull my arms inside my shirt and squatt down into the corner to keep warm. I hear the group say "Love ya Jeff!" I wish my momma could hold me right now. I miss home. God, I would do anything to just go home right now. Do you hear me God? Im cold God, Im so alone, wont you just come hold me? I think I have been in here a few hours now, maybe all day, I dunno. Even though I am alone, its safe in here. I have 4 walls. The only enemy is that door. I hope nothing comes through it. I catch myself rocking back and forth like im rocking myself in a rocking chair. HAHAHAHA its so hard not to laugh! I can use this time wisely and excercise, than I will make myself warm. I do jumping jacks and yell each one as I do them ONE, TWO, THREE........TWO HUNDRED AND TEN! I sit down now, Im warm. I start pulling strands of hair a few at a time out of my head. I wrap them around my finger. My finger turns purple. I can feel my heart pulsing in my finger. I hate myself. I must be a pretty bad kid to end up here. I better not be to bad or they may send me somewhere worse. They say that people go to some place called Vernon from here. I would rather be dead than to be here. If I could just reach that light bulb, I could cut my wrist and nobody would have to deal with me ever again. I am even taking up space in this room. I need to pee. I could pull down my pants and pee here. Someone may walk in. I have not heard any love you's from group lately. I wonder what they are doing?

Offline jraypdxxx

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 07:57:00 PM »
I sit and stare at the white wall. I hear the buzzing of the lights. The person talking is background to my thoughts. Yes, I'm in my head again. Fuck. I open up the ceiling with my imagination. Unicorns dance with the moving clouds to the soundtrack of Pink Floyd. I hate this place. I am trapped. I'm being harrased agian by another phaser. I throw punches at him and quickly get thrown to the cold floor. I see little white nats buzzing around in front of me. I think my heads broken. The guys eyes above me are sinister. He wants to hurt me real bad. I close my eyes and drift off to a concert....somewhere, anywhere that I can escape the pain these jackasses are inflicting on me. I want to fight. I want up off the floor, I'll take them all on. Come on Fuckhead! I tire due to malnutrition. i give up. I get thrown back into my seat and prople are holdng on to every limb. I catch my breath and start to fight again.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2006, 10:46:00 PM »
Keep going, these are really good posts!

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2006, 02:40:00 PM »
Fuck....It's too early to get up....hey hurry the hell up and unlock the door so I can go pee...does he have to look at me while I pee...gotta grab my lunch...man I'm getting tired of peanutbutter, granola bars and fruit...the fruit is ok however...here we go with grabbing my beltloop...sorta apathetically...no real grip...I'm gonna try to cop out today, I'll smack his hand as he tries to take me out of the car spin and run...man I hate being here...gotta get the courage to do this...when I run I'll go to my old host home where my old host family withdrew...yeah they'll understand...well here we are pulling in to the building...adreneline already kicking do I run or not...what if I get caught...what if I make it...not too many people outside...car is stopping...and here we go with the opening the door and he's reaching for my beltloop..............to be continued

Offline jraypdxxx

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2006, 04:24:00 PM »
Maybe I should try and work the program....I can get to third phase and go to school, then drive a car. Yeah, I can go to school and one day drive off into the sunset far, far away from this place. I can do that, I took acting classes, I'm damn near a thespian. I don't care that it's 20 degrees out. I will live in my car and eat out of dumpsters. Beg for money and shower with a garden hose in the middle of the night, freezing and shivering. Hatered has gained a brand new meaning for me, one that is daunting and brutal. Let me out.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2006, 04:49:00 PM »
I remember:

The warm feeling of the sun shinning down on my skin.

Opening the refrigarator and getting to chose what food I wanted to eat.

How time passed when I would watch a movie.

The taste of cola bubbling in my mouth.

Sitting on the lid of my toybox listening to music.

Reading billboards as we pass by them in the car.

Chosing my own clothes to wear for the day.

Being allowed to talk to anyone I choose.

Watching the Saturday night movie in my P.J.'s with my blanket and pillow.

Taking a long hot shower alone.

Making myself look pretty with make-up and a curling iron.

Being nervous while talking to boys.

The smell of flowers.

SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF THIS TIMEOUT ROOOOOOOM!!! lET ME OUT YOU FUCKING SHITS!!!

Offline jraypdxxx

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2006, 10:47:00 PM »
Is everyone full of shit in here? I think we should all win awards for best actor/ actress. Thess excersises are for sissys. Why am I rubbing this smelly guys back, he's all sweaty. Why is this guy rubbing my back? It's really Christina it's not the partially retarted Roy. I gotta get out of here. I like to eat apples and bananas. Get out of your head! Man I'm hungry....I want a real fucking meal man, a nice fat steak! I feel weak, I don't think I can sit up straight for the est of the day, but what are my options?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2006, 12:14:00 AM »
Quiet darkness is safety and security. Nobody can see me in the dark. No hitting can happen. No bruises can come about. Blood can not be seen in the dark. As long as the light stays away, I know I am safe. Rocking my self in the corner I feel comfort here. I could stay like this forever.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2006, 01:25:00 PM »
When I am really mad, I modivate hard. I have almost broke the girls nose beside me. We battle it out to see who can modivate the hardest. Without speaking a word, we know what eachother is doing. I like to wrap my leg around my chair and make my chair move around while its connected to all the other chairs. When someone is called to stand up, I stop motivating. I push my hair out from in fron of my face while wiping the sweat off. I can hear the noises of everyone putting the chairs back where they belong.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2006, 11:55:00 PM »
/sigh

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2006, 05:33:00 PM »
zz z zzz z zzzzzzz z zz z zz...