Author Topic: Michael Brown appears on "Real Time with Bill Maher"  (Read 8780 times)

Offline bandit1978

• View Profile
Michael Brown appears on "Real Time with Bill Maher"
« on: March 07, 2006, 01:55:00 AM »
Anyone see that?  Now that the videos have been released, proving that Bush had plenty of warning about the storm, but said nothing, didn't even ask any questions; so Brownie may pretty much be exonerated.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
egan Flynn
RN
Survivor- Provo Canyon School

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 09:19:00 AM »
Exonerated? He may have been set up as the scapegoat, but he certainly was complaisant- appeared to be on board with the prez's orders during the ordeal.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 02:14:00 PM »
Well, I can't blame anyone on this Earth for being misled, nor for trying to believe long after their basis for belief has fallen away. If I were above that, well LOTS of things in my life would be quite different.

I saw him on Bill Maher and I agree, dissent has been good to him. He looks and acts like a younger, prouder more rightous man than the last time I saw him shuckin' and jivin' on behalf of the idiot king.

God did not reward men for being honest, generous and brave, but for the act of faith. Without faith, all the so-called virtues were sins. and the men who practiced these virtues, without faith, deserved to suffer eternal pain.
--

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline wendyss

• View Profile
Re: Michael Brown appears on
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2012, 02:08:35 AM »
d did not reward men for being honest, generous and brave, but for the act of faith. Without faith, all the so-called virtues were sins. and the men who practiced these virtues, without faith, deserved to suffer eternal pain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Rc Helicopter|Mini Rc Helicopter Reviews|Rc Helicopters Reviews|Rc Hobby

Offline DannyB.II

• View Profile
Re: Michael Brown appears on
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2012, 07:12:03 PM »
Quote from: "wendyss"
d did not reward men for being honest, generous and brave, but for the act of faith. Without faith, all the so-called virtues were sins. and the men who practiced these virtues, without faith, deserved to suffer eternal pain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Rc Helicopter|Mini Rc Helicopter Reviews|Rc Helicopters Reviews|Rc Hobby
Knock it off with the sock puppets None-Ya. Your embarrassing yourself lol