Author Topic: Phase Privileges.  (Read 1920 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Phase Privileges.
« on: March 06, 2006, 11:29:00 PM »
I posted that curiousity post about Open Meetings and privis taken or given. Some of this stuff really gets lost on me.

But I always thought that like oldcomers had to ask through chain of command for privileges and especially phases. Like I know a T&R would ask for second phase, "Coming Home", in those homes raps in the morning, and I'm pretty sure second phasers would do their asking in group, too right; but I don't seem to remember like a third phaser having to come in in the morning to come to homes rap and ask for fourth phase. That would defeat the purpose of school right?

Fourth Phasers were surprised during Open Meeting to find out I think, no wait for it.......

No, no....they were told before OM well early on in the day so they could get a shirt and tie ready for the evening. Fuck all, why is this shit so blurry. I want my past to be clear again.

I hated Straight. But it is important to me somehow to know where I was.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Phase Privileges.
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2006, 11:33:00 PM »
and another thing, I really don't see -- in my many years of actually trying to find those things that may have been good at Straight (you've all done it and you too have failed) -- how those privileges mixed in with the molesting and shit really assisted in building esteem for us youngins. Those things they did really were abuse and child exploitation.

it took me literally months to get off first phase one because my issues were depression, they figured I must be on drugs and it couldn't have been that I'd been through two divorces and that ALL of my family were constantly verbally and physically fighting or doing some rude or vile shit to one another. I guess my parents went off the fucking deep end on this one. He's a druggy acting depressed so its manipulation.

"Hey, lets really fuck us up and go over to that Straight joint. YeaH!"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Phase Privileges.
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 11:00:00 AM »
But I always thought that like oldcomers had to ask through chain of command for privileges and especially phases

the 3rd phasers would give thier newcomers a "request for phase change"....when staff was done with everyone in group...{1st and 2nd} they would ask the group to vote on 3rd and 4th phase changes{?}...i believe thats how it went...you never knew when you made 5th...it was a surprise..
they told yopu right after the introductions...at least thats what i remember....maybe i'm wrong...
hip

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Phase Privileges.
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2006, 07:39:00 PM »
Seems to me we had to put in for 4th phase, and maybe 5th and 7th step too, in writing. I'm a little foggy on that too, though.

Always try to do things in chronological order; it's less confusing that way.
--Unknown

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Phase Privileges.
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2006, 07:47:00 PM »
I remember having to "put in" for phase changes but I don't remember if they were voted on by the group or not.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Phase Privileges.
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2006, 12:57:00 AM »
I vaguely remember sweating whether or not to put in cause it always meant you'd get stood up and confronted about it. Seems to me that happened after school and before open meeting.

[1971 - 2001] the darkest chapter in Federal law enforcement history.
http://www.house.gov/reform/press/02.01.07.htm' target='_new'>Committee on Government Reform

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline the inmatte

• View Profile
Phase Privileges.
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2006, 02:06:00 AM »
coc which i rocked out to chain was what they told us from spring to ches va .make sense? military forms to keep ya in the know?corrsian of conformity which eas a hell yea band before i got the tap.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Phase Privileges.
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2006, 02:25:00 AM »
you had to write for every phase change.....but 5th was a resume if my memory serves me right...
7 stepping was a surprise.....all you could do was wait untill they thought you were ready to leave.....when i got started over on my 128th day on 5th,i actually thought i was going to finish that night....to my surprise i was started over.......oh! trainee was a resume too....anyways.....hip

Offline the inmatte

• View Profile
Phase Privileges.
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2006, 02:42:00 AM »
i don't know 5th trainee was never given as an option to me . thorpe ,glen, kanoa, buck said no.
good go damn thing ,I WAS SO WASHED i could have done any one I WANT ED  .IN THE WASH THAT IS.
I did enough intakes to drink for years
 :wstupid:

Offline the inmatte

• View Profile
Phase Privileges.
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2006, 03:28:00 AM »
so what is it like to send a stranger's child into the life stye you have supported and how do you keep that action from the parents ? mother ?father? I would have killed everyone .but that was a long time ago and not my call.not my child ,not my imaginary dream of why i didnt smack my kids bottum to get across my points.beating are never the right way but the are sooner thenbetter or you could just out them in time out > there you go > youve raisd a kid that will take it as you did when you got raised in str8