Author Topic: Dislike  (Read 962 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dislike
« on: March 06, 2006, 03:05:00 PM »
This doesn't have any real association with CEDU at all, but I've come to the realization that I hate almost everyone I knew before I went to CEDU. I'm not sure why really, but I think it's just because most people I knew back then were a negative influence. And I find myself thinking about them often. I look them up on the internet. I google their names. I even fucking MYSPACE them. These are people that had a direct influence on my being sent to CEDU. It's not like it's their fault I went there, but they caused so many problems in my life that I still hate them. I basically went to CEDU because I didn't have any friends. I was one of those kids who was made fun of and who couldn't seem to manage any social situation. And it's still hard for me, to be honest. But those people who attributed to some of my anguish I hate. I don't think that's really terrible. I mean some of these people did terrible things to me, made me feel lower than scum. Kids can be very cruel sometimes, and I just can't seem to forgive these people for what the did to me.

And yes, I could go on to say that my life has moved on and it has. I'm a much better person than I was when I went to CEDU, but I don't know how much of that can be credited to CEDU (if any). It's just that I still harbor hatred for these people. It's almost like I can't show my face in my hometown anymore. Not because I'm ashamed of what happened, it's just that I don't ever want to see these people again. There are so many bad memories there that I don't ever want to go back. These fools have gone on to lead their own lives and some probably have failed in their adventures. It's just that going back and the possibility of seeing them again makes me cringe

Any thoughts on this? Anyone else feel this way?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

never

Dislike
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2006, 03:16:00 PM »
i am sorry you are going through so much pain. kids can be cruel. i was in treatment a big part of my life. i found the kids in the center were cruel and unfair in many ways. CEDU can put thoughts in your head that those kids back home were  bad people.i dont no your sectiuation but thats what happend to me. maybe they are a bad influeince i dont no.but i hope you find people you can connect with. when did you live cedu

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dislike
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2006, 03:28:00 PM »
It's not like this is a new thing. I'll always live with this. It's just a part of my life now. These memories are bad ones and I don't at all blame CEDU for them. Actually, it was a good thing that I get the fuck out of my hometown. I wish I didn't go to CEDU of all places, but I'm glad I went somewhere. As weird as that sounds it's true. It's just still something that bothers me ya know. These kids were terrible to me, it's just that simple. What makes it worse is that my own brother was a major player in my childhood demise. He was someone who added to the pain, and still does. It's just a shame that my childhood was filled with so many bad memories.

But my life has moved on. I've get great friends now who totally support me for who I am and I don't feel the pain as much as I used to. College was a great eye opener for me. It gave me a chance to get away and meet new people. It really let me be who I always wanted to be. It was a fresh start. A way to reconnect with my "True" self. So in a way my life has turned out ok. But it still sucks that I would like to bitch slap some mother fuckers who I used to know.

never

Dislike
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2006, 03:34:00 PM »
were did you go which program i am wondering because i didnt have the greatst experience.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dislike
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2006, 04:19:00 PM »
NWA