Author Topic: The hotel california  (Read 2277 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The hotel california
« on: March 04, 2006, 09:02:00 AM »
One of the best songs every written and played, but what does it have to do with Elan? I know the entire story, who wrote it, who was related to who, but with the exception of (relax said the nightman) Why is it called Hotel California?

The only possible reference it is made to Elan is the relax said the nightman thing.
Is there any more indepth info regarding Allen Fry's lyrics?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The hotel california
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2006, 09:40:00 AM »
his brother glen rip

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
The hotel california
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2006, 02:16:00 PM »
Glen frey is the fellow in the Eagles .

Allan was his  brother who ended up in elan .

I am editing my comment - to reflect that  Alan is alive (I found out a couple of weeks ago.) I had been told by two former lying scumbag Elan Ass. Directors that he had
passed, shortly after leaving Elan.. I apologize to Allan and personally I am glad that he is alive.

From what I understand this song and (Hotel California) has nothing to do with elan. 

There can be a lot of inferences to that song and it being about elan . The one I like is that you can check out but you can never leave .

Glen Frey actually came to elan 2a to have a group with his brother. Glen very much knows about elan as to whether he really knew what went on in there I doubt he would have paid for his brother to be there .

As for the song maybe one day you will be able to ask Glen about it but to my knowledge it has nothing to do with elan ... only Glen knows
« Last Edit: April 13, 2024, 10:08:19 PM by Matt C. Hoffman »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The hotel california
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2006, 10:33:00 AM »
On 2006-03-04 11:16:00, Matt C. Hoffman wrote:

"Glen frey is the fellow in the Eagles .

Allan was his half brother who ended up in elan .

Allan is the one that upon leaving elan shortly after committed suicide .

From what I understand this song and (Hotel California) has nothing to do with elan.  

There can be a lot of inferences to that song and it being about elan . The one I like is that you can check out but you can never leave .

Glen Frey actually came to elan 2a to have a group with his brother. Glen very much knows about elan as to whether he really knew what went on in there I doubt he would have paid for his brother to be there .

As for the song maybe one day you will be able to ask Glen about it but to my knowledge it has nothing to do with elan ... only Glen knows  "

I was doing a little homework on the song yesterday via the net. What I found was mainly the song being about a hotel out in AZ or CA, also mentions a hotel in Mexico they were singing about. But keep in mind, these were only fans opinions.

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
The hotel california
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2006, 11:09:00 AM »
Alot of the songs lyrics do make some sort of sence in a way towards elan. I cant visualize checking into a hotel, but yet never being able to leave, elan however is a more suitable answer to that lyric. Relax said the nightman, we are all programed to receive, would be an elan thing.

We are programed to receive thearpy, at least some of us that were manipulated and brain washed were, I on the other hand would not submit to elan for that matter.

The rest of the song makes you want to believe that it is written about institutional experiences, but yet comes off to me as something else.
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!