Author Topic: Academy at Swift River  (Read 7766 times)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Academy at Swift River
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2006, 11:25:41 AM »
Well actually people are more tolerate here (of other peoples opinion) than I expected and they can see larger picture.  But it is good to see Julie is doing well and still closed minded.  Take a walk !!  There is so much out there to experience.  Your opinions will never change unless you grow and educate yourselves, and talk to people who have succeeded

How do you do a search for all posts?  I cant figure that out?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Academy at Swift River
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2006, 11:42:48 AM »
How do you do a search for all posts? I cant figure that out?

It's very simple.  First, affix one end of a rope to a ceiling joist and position a chair underneath it.  Next, stand on the chair and tie a noose in the free end of the rope, being sure to leave only two feet of slack.  Slide the noose over your head and slide the know down tight.  Finally, kick the chair out from under your feet.

This should give you all the answers you need!
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Academy at Swift River
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2006, 01:08:52 PM »

Uh, yeah, well that's because you're too stupid to use the internet.  It's for ages 6 and above.

Good luck with that, moron.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Academy at Swift River
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2006, 01:21:21 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

It's very simple.  First, affix one end of a rope to a ceiling joist and position a chair underneath it.  Next, stand on the chair and tie a noose in the free end of the rope, being sure to leave only two feet of slack.  Slide the noose over your head and slide the know down tight.  Finally, kick the chair out from under your feet.

This should give you all the answers you need!

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Academy at Swift River
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2006, 02:34:39 PM »
Oh wow that was funny.

Cindy I hope you'll stick around for longer this time, I look forward to hearing your baseless arguments, nonsensical logic, and unfounded concluscions. All while of course demanding that others prove your make believe claims and theories wrong and then refusing to acknowledge as much when youve proven wrong over and over again, and are only being laughed at.

I also look forward to hearing you go on and on about issues and places you know nothing about, and as always watching you have conversations with yourself.

Unless of course you were on that plane that crashed in Russia a few weeks back, wouldnt that have been a shame.