Author Topic: men and women ,Ladies and Gentleman and Glen Frey  (Read 20403 times)

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
men and women ,Ladies and Gentleman and Glen Frey
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2006, 02:07:00 PM »
What is your objective of coming here arthur? You obviously have nothing to contribute except vulgar, immature, little nasty comments. You continue to disrespect Matt even after he has been more then nice to politely ask you to stop.

You have nothing to offer us, everything you post is garbage. You are the only one here that seems to make other people not want to post here.

If your goal here is to keep people from expressing their thoughts and experiences of Elan and run them off, you are surely accoplishing that.

People dont like to post here because of you. You make this board's environment not friendly. You have been constantly disrespecting Matt, who so is trying to make this board into something better.

Your little games are very stale these days. Attacking me anonmously, then agreeing with yourself again, over and over. Are you a mental case or what? You are also making yourslef look like even a bigger donkeys ass then ever before.

Such an immature, disturbed little man you are. And you wonder why so many people dislike you? The filth, and immaturity that comes from your mouth daily.

Why dont you go buy some dollies to play with? This way you can talk trash to them and dont have to worry about them talking back to you. You obviously lack the maturity to engage in a civil conversation with us.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2006, 02:11:00 PM »
On 2006-03-06 11:07:00, The Elan Reporter wrote:

You are the only one here that seems to make other people not want to post here.

Not true.  He's one of them but so are you.  Equally at least.

If your goal here is to keep people from expressing their thoughts and experiences of Elan and run them off, you are surely accoplishing that.

so are you whether you realise it or not

People dont like to post here because of you. You make this board's environment not friendly. You have been constantly disrespecting Matt, who so is trying to make this board into something better.

Your little games are very stale these days. Attacking me anonmously, then agreeing with yourself again, over and over. Are you a mental case or what? You are also making yourslef look like even a bigger donkeys ass then ever before.

Such an immature, disturbed little man you are. And you wonder why so many people dislike you? The filth, and immaturity that comes from your mouth daily.

Why dont you go buy some dollies to play with? This way you can talk trash to them and dont have to worry about them talking back to you. You obviously lack the maturity to engage in a civil conversation with us.
"

all the same goes for you too

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2006, 02:32:00 PM »
artman11111 PM

Posted: 2006-03-06 04:30
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"ya know your right.Its not the 1st time i have had to say that.I think its best for me to leave."

Thank God!

"This used to be a place where i could come and meet old friends,be silly,and be part of something . Its none of those things anymore and has not been in a long time."

Gee I wonder why that is arthur? Could it be everyone is just about sick-n-tired of your games?

"I am too old for these games. i thought you or Matt would see things differently. But I dont always say the right things either."

Thats about the only logic thing I have ever heard you say.

"this is NOTHING like AA. there I am loved and cared for.Yes there are some creeps.But they are not allowed to capitalize a meeting like the 10 or so threads dedicated to accusations of being a pedofile."

Well repeated invitations to engage in oral sex under your desk, what else are we to think of you arthur?

"I leave very disapointed that noone has done anything to stop this for going on 2 years."

You started all of this shit, you ought to be fuckin' ashamed of yourself.

"I may still send you a letter from my attorney,but I am not sure i want to be part of or remember any of this.
peace and god bless
art"

Oh I am sure you will, while your at it, why not forge a letter from the attorney general and the president of the united states?

Personally I hold nothing against you arthur, you went through the same shit we did if not worse. But for the last 8 or so months you have been running on a major dysfunction and acting like a huge ASSHOLE to many here. I even told Matt in a PM, I dont think you should be banned, just need to get along and knock off your bullshit.

Yes I will admit people have said some mean things to and about you, but you brought all this on yourself. It takes 2 to argue.. You focus all your problems on me, and accuse me of being the one that has been troubling you, which btw is not true. I have said things to you in the past only because you are an asshole and a prick to people.

You make up this outrageous lies, which btw no one would even think twice in believing you, less alone a Government Official. You cry over spilt milk, and make a mole hill into a mountain.

If you want to contribute and participate in conversations "constructively" thats fine by me, I wouldn't mine your presence here. If you are gonna continue acting like an asshole and being a prick, then I'd rather you not come here.

Everything out of your mouth is complaints, so and so said this about you, so and so said that about you, BIG FUCKIN' DEAL. GROW UP! this is not Kindergarten. I can't believe I am actaully addressing someone in their 40's about this.

Bottom line, if you can be nice and get along, then you are more then welcomed to stay here, if you continue to act like a child, then expect to be treated like one.

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2006, 02:52:00 PM »
Arthur, your story and experience of elan is most important to us all. We all had to endure the pain and pointless adventure at that place. If maybe you just get it past your mind to use this board for what its real purpose is instead of using it like an AA meeting, you might just be able to see things diferently.

Everyone makes mistakes arthur, you are not an exception. Get along with us and things will be better. You believe it or not count as one of those indivduals, and I welcome your positive input.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2006, 02:55:00 PM »
Its obviously futile to post privately or think that I could have a relationship with the board owner that would be based on a common goal. You think you know me. You believe that I started and continued this distgusting display of vulgarity. You do not,and I did not.
It does not matter.This kid is just playing a game and you are just another pawn in this game.
Never did I post anything as distgusting as this individual.I am incapable of this. I have relationships outside of this site with a number of Elan pedople who are truly my friends.Many of them used to come here.
I and Mike asked you to do something about this  child 8 plus months ago and it was my problem not his.Though I never made up any outlandish stories involving fecal matter or child molesting using up your bandwidth like this boy has.I dont disclaim any responsibility for many of my responses to him or his anon screen names.It doesnt take a genius to read sentence structure and put 2 and 2 together.Anyone who has been coming here as long as I have knows this guy is whacked.Its his mess Matt has been cleaning up.Yet I am the bad one?
God bless you both

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2006, 03:06:00 PM »
On 2006-03-06 11:06:00, Eudora wrote:

"Ok, well let me just run this by you then and see what you think.

artman11111 PM

Posted: 2006-03-06 04:30  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ya know your right.Its not the 1st time i have had to say that.I think its best for me to leave.This used to be a place where i could come and meet old friends,be silly,and be part of something . Its none of those things anymore and has not been in a long time.I am too old for these games. i thought you or Matt would see things differently. But I dont always say the right things either.this is NOTHING like AA. there I am loved and cared for.Yes there are some creeps.But they are not allowed to capitalize a meeting like the 10 or so threads dedicated to accusations of being a pedofile. I leave very disapointed that noone has done anything to stop this for going on 2 years. I may still send you a letter from my attorney,but I am not sure i want to be part of or remember any of this.

peace and god bless

art

I hope I win this gambit, but I don't hold out much hope. I'm only doing this for one reason. Because I think it pretty much explains everything. I think his avatar for WTF2 is a nice clue as well. See, Art seems to have set out to turn this open forum into just another rendition of the Program. He doesn't want you guys talking about things that may embarass him or shame him or threaten his frail relationship with the more commonly accepted reality.

It ain't gonna happen, Art! If you prefer the company of brainwashed stepcraft practitioners who will reliably support your shared illusions, then I think you should go hang out with them. It's a free country, ya know!

I also don't hold out much hope that you'll actually quit this time just because you say so. But I want you guys, those who want to have a cogent discussion about Elan and, especially, those of you who (like me) are interested in the complex relationships between Elan and other programs and broader society, to just fucking ignore the irrelavnt shit.

I don't always get what I want, though, and often enough that turns out for the best because I didn't understand the whole story to begin with.

And, btw, I haven't heard from Dee in a very long time and often wonder how she's doing. I hope she's well and happy.

All penalties for drug users should be dropped...Making drug abuse a crime is useless and even dangerous...Every year we seize more and more drugs but the quantity available still increases...Police are losing the drug battle worldwide.

--Raymond Kendall ~ Secretary General of Interpol 1994

"

WTF2
Familiar Face

Well I am a women but as far as you getting anywhere near me I think not, looks to me your already very busy with all your thoughts of gay sex and little boys. The shit you say Arts into I think its you thats into it, and I think its really getting old, try growing up already everyone knows that Arts an ok guy.

So according to the sites admin, WTF2 is confirmed to be arthur. But in the above post arthur admits he's a female?

Yet another lie you tell us arthur, even after being confronted. Such a dishonest person you are.

Author of: "The Way of the Kruglik"
I'm back!!!!!!!!!!![ This Message was edited by: The Elan Reporter on 2006-03-06 12:06 ]

Offline WTF2

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2006, 05:09:00 PM »
Iam not art I dont whos saying Iam, or WTF IP your viewing. I am a friend of Arts STOP THE LIES!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2006, 05:16:00 PM »
On 2006-03-06 14:09:00, WTF2 wrote:

"Iam not art I dont whos saying Iam, or WTF IP your viewing. I am a friend of Arts STOP THE LIES! "

wtf2/art, this game is getting real childish and really is not called for. The sites admin made this finding, not I, just face it you're busted.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2006, 05:37:00 PM »
On 2006-03-06 12:06:00, The Elan Reporter wrote:

So according to the sites admin, WTF2 is confirmed to be arthur.

Where did she say that?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2006, 05:41:00 PM »
On 2006-03-06 14:37:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-03-06 12:06:00, The Elan Reporter wrote:

So according to the sites admin, WTF2 is confirmed to be arthur.

Where did she say that?"

Never mind, found it.

Offline WTF2

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2006, 05:42:00 PM »
Ok smart ass more then one person on here knows who Iam I am not going to play into this anymore. This kind of game is what you have been ask to STOP! Think what you like say WHAT ever makes you happy ,,, I will only carry on in topics that are BULLSHIT FREE :wave:

Offline WTF2

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2006, 05:42:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: WTF2 on 2006-03-06 14:43 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2006, 07:32:00 PM »

On 2006-03-06 14:42:00, WTF2 wrote:

"Ok smart ass more then one person on here knows who Iam I am not going to play into this anymore. This kind of game is what you have been ask to STOP! Think what you like say WHAT ever makes you happy ,,, I will only carry on in topics that are BULLSHIT FREE :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2006, 08:26:00 PM »
So let me get this straight here. You said you were leaving the board, but I guess that only means leaving the board with the artman screen name?

How could you even have the nerve to sit here and argue that you are not art wtf2? The site admin, admitted it, so you are now calling her a liar? Unfuckinreal! You really do have some serious mental problems arthur, but I dont care, if you want to be wtf2 or whomever thats fine with me, just try to at least show some restraint and leave me out of your sick world.

Some days this board just feels like a kindergarten from hell, with a 40 year old child leading it into disaster.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2006, 08:35:00 PM »
On 2006-03-06 11:55:00, Anonymous wrote:

Its obviously futile to post privately or think

Obviously you've got it backwards. You're supposed to think first before you post private messages. I would never have done that if you hadn't just yesterday done the same, even though it was most delicious. Fornits an AA meeting, indeed!  :rofl:

The most fundamental fact about the ideas of the political left is that they do not work. Therefore we should not be surprised to find the left concentrated in institutions where ideas do not have to work in order to survive.

--Thomas Sowell

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes