Author Topic: men and women ,Ladies and Gentleman and Glen Frey  (Read 20371 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
men and women ,Ladies and Gentleman and Glen Frey
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2006, 12:03:00 PM »
How is it,and why is it that you arent performing your usual brand of..... Okay once again you want to provoke and as said before on this thread (this particular thread I will not tolerate it .... To answer your question (retorhical as it may be ) Is that I do not call people names of the vulgar nature I do not direspect people and there fore I must command respect.

Also know that people can change and need to be forgiven,(this applies to human beings and not elan nor it's henchmen) If you have an issue once again I ask you to take it up with the person thru private messages. Work it out but not on this thread(or board for that matter)......Matt[ This Message was edited by: Matt C. Hoffman on 2006-03-05 12:08 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2006, 12:15:00 PM »

On 2006-03-05 09:03:00, Anonymous wrote:

"How is it,and why is it that you arent performing your usual brand of

Good question.

jumping on the bandwagon ,well the wagon isn't going to move cause you are flogging a dead horse.

If you have questions take it up with the person that you want to get into it with thru the private messages

Thank you

Matt
[ This Message was edited by: Matt C. Hoffman on 2006-03-05 12:14 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2006, 01:01:00 PM »
careful,your about to be accused of being me !

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2006, 03:28:00 PM »
Okay enough baiting ...jumping on the bandwagon ,beating a dead horse ect....

reporter you have aquired a coat that is going to be hard to shed ,though I am a firm believer that people can change.

From what I have seen recently it appears that you have turned over a new leaf .I am all for it.
I also appreaciate the fact that you did not respond to the prievious posts when I know for a fact that you were aware of them .

I do think that if people have issues with people then they should take it up thru the private message and talk to each other .

I am not your Daddy ,it is not my job to watch over you and we are all adults here.I am not responsible for what adults say  though I will demand that you all respect this thread and not bicker and provoke here . Lets get back to the business at hand and that is our experiences at elan and our stories about what we witnessed in elan (the stuff that happened to other people )

Ok And try to keep the bickering and lunacy out of the other threads from this day on

Thank you
Matt  

I was bumped of but I'll be sighnibg back on right away therefore there will be no confusion as to whose post this is !

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2006, 03:32:00 PM »
The previous post is mine ...just asking does anyone else get bumped off as often ?

Another thing to remember if you sow ice you will harvest fire .

Please play nice

Matt[ This Message was edited by: Matt C. Hoffman on 2006-03-05 12:33 ]

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2006, 04:54:00 PM »
Such a shame that the adults cannot carry on a civil conversation without some (child) or in this case a child in his 40's ruining it for all. It's also a shame that Matt has to write 4 plus threads addressing this issue and yet it still continues. Could you please allow the adults to have a conversation artman? Without the immature and pointless comments?
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2006, 05:05:00 PM »
We are all hip to these games boy

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2006, 06:03:00 PM »
Art file your complaint ...get your family member to do the legal work for you once Ginger has the proper paperwork then she will research the names ans info.

I will not release the info because comments of comments like putting someone in a hospital and I will most certianly not set some up for a beating ,and then be held responsible .

You all are both adults .Art I have seen you cream people like Elizabeth ..you have called me names in the past on the Shut the door site .

Reporter I have seen you work over Art ..I want it to stop and stop using this board to poke at each other .

This is an adult site you all are adults I will say it agian I am not your Daddy it is not my job to baby sit (though it has become that )and I am not responsible for what other adults post .I am resopsible for my own posts . I delete posts as a courtesty and ask that you all dig yourselves

I am growing weary of this because it just wastes my time .When I get no cooperation from the both of you .

Art, Reporter for the last time  Both of you respect this thread . Art deal with this thru the legal system as how I and Ginger have both explained to you and quit the poking.Same with you Reporter

Now I have to go make dinner

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2006, 06:08:00 PM »
On 2006-03-05 14:28:00, artman11111 wrote:

"Posts: 591

Posted: 2006-03-05 13:59  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought you had my ip address there Mr. Private investigator? Your immaturity is really peaking as of late, but thats okay, because your childish thoughts and comments will be deleted as fast as you can post them. BTW, thanks for the threat of violence, you now have real dirt on you to put that Brother in law attorney of yours to good use. The way I see it, he's gonna be defending you once you are finally questioned by police for making a threat. You mess with a bull my friend, well you should be able to connect the dots, I HOPE?

Do not send me messages ever.. I want zero to do with you. I have told you this before... This is harrassment and will just be added to the documents I already have which is well over 2300.

3rd time public forum i have asked you not to sen dme messages... "

You mean to tell me you posses 2300 documents on me? Yet you dont even know my ip address? What kind of an investigator are you? Also kind of funny that you would posses 2300 documents on me yet I am under 600 posts I believe, looks like someone is not that good at math also. So you got me disagreeing with you, big deal arthur, I got something better, and documented. BTW, you do not have any rights to your screen name here, not like an email address has. Harrassment can not apply to your stupid screen name as would an email address would. Glad to know that I can influence your wallet, didnt you mention not long ago how you coughed up (but in your case burped up ) some cash to find out my identity? LOL, you're too easy and predictable, hope you get some utility late bill because you lack the funds to pay for it.  :lol:  :lol: Anyway arthur, keep being a jerk and ruining this site for everyone, for your true colors are now showing.....

Just like to also remind you arthur that not obeying (Section 1001, Title 18, U.S. Code.)
will get you in lots of hot water.

Author of: "The Way of the Kruglik"
I'm back!!!!!!!!!!![ This Message was edited by: The Elan Reporter on 2006-03-05 15:24 ]

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2006, 11:51:00 AM »
Wait, just to clarify...

No, I'm not doing any damned research into anybody's real life identities or particulars. I'm not licensed or qualified to do that and have no interest anyway. If I am compelled by law, I will turn over the logging info for a particular post.

But here's the thing, I ain't got a dog in this fight. It's worthwhile, I think, for people to be able to get a sample of Elan culture by way of these forums. Even better when some of yenz can hook up in some sort of decent way (which rarely happens around here)

I also think it's worth discussing possible explanations as to why each of you guys does what you do. I heard tell Art posted someone's private message. I have one that I think well explains his 'reasoning'. While, legally, I'm under no obligation to keep my private letters private (no one is, unless it's marked confidential and even then it's a gray area) But I generally don't publish PM's because I want people to be able to trust me.

How some ever, this one is just golden. So, if someone would kindly show me where Art posted a private message, I'll look it over and consider whether or not it would be helpful to post the one I've got.

There's no biochemical test to distinguish the so-called manic-depressive person from the elated or despondent football fan. Nor is there any resan to assume the manic-depressive's inner experience is driven by twisted molecules while the football fan's is driven, at worst, by twisted values
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0312113668/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> Dr. Peter Breggin, Toxic Psychiatry

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2006, 11:55:00 AM »
On 2006-03-05 14:28:00, artman11111 wrote:

"Posts: 591

Posted: 2006-03-05 13:59  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought you had my ip address there Mr. Private investigator? Your immaturity is really peaking as of late, but thats okay, because your childish thoughts and comments will be deleted as fast as you can post them. BTW, thanks for the threat of violence, you now have real dirt on you to put that Brother in law attorney of yours to good use. The way I see it, he's gonna be defending you once you are finally questioned by police for making a threat. You mess with a bull my friend, well you should be able to connect the dots, I HOPE?

Do not send me messages ever.. I want zero to do with you. I have told you this before... This is harrassment and will just be added to the documents I already have which is well over 2300.

3rd time public forum i have asked you not to sen dme messages... "

Wait a sec, this one?

...because flapping your arms like a spastic parrot comes in handy in real life, doesn't it?
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=13146&forum=13&start=39#160158' target='_new'>Helena Handbasket

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2006, 12:44:00 PM »
Ginger, its really no bother. I dont cry over spilled milk like someone here I know. I was making a point to Matt about what he said about keeping personal feelings and questions private and off the board, and you know who had to go and post it.

The way I see it, is he just wants to have a pissing contest with me, therefor won't let anything rest. We all know everything he says is ersatz about how he has this attorney in the family and all these documents on me, 2300 worth of them to be precise.

I could really care less....

Matt is stepping into the pool all the way and wants to clean it up finally, which is good, perhaps we can get this thing moving in the direction it was meant to go?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2006, 01:32:00 PM »
Matt is stepping into the pool all the way and wants to clean it up finally, which is good, perhaps we can get this thing moving in the direction it was meant to go
STFU its your mess he is cleaning

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2006, 01:51:00 PM »
wow this IS entertaining
You  are extra funny today reporter
You couldnt be any more full of sh*t

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2006, 02:06:00 PM »
Ok, well let me just run this by you then and see what you think.

artman11111 PM

Posted: 2006-03-06 04:30  
 ya know your right.Its not the 1st time i have had to say that.I think its best for me to leave.This used to be a place where i could come and meet old friends,be silly,and be part of something . Its none of those things anymore and has not been in a long time.I am too old for these games. i thought you or Matt would see things differently. But I dont always say the right things either.this is NOTHING like AA. there I am loved and cared for.Yes there are some creeps.But they are not allowed to capitalize a meeting like the 10 or so threads dedicated to accusations of being a pedofile. I leave very disapointed that noone has done anything to stop this for going on 2 years. I may still send you a letter from my attorney,but I am not sure i want to be part of or remember any of this.
peace and god bless
art

I hope I win this gambit, but I don't hold out much hope. I'm only doing this for one reason. Because I think it pretty much explains everything. I think his avatar for WTF2 is a nice clue as well. See, Art seems to have set out to turn this open forum into just another rendition of the Program. He doesn't want you guys talking about things that may embarass him or shame him or threaten his frail relationship with the more commonly accepted reality.

It ain't gonna happen, Art! If you prefer the company of brainwashed stepcraft practitioners who will reliably support your shared illusions, then I think you should go hang out with them. It's a free country, ya know!

I also don't hold out much hope that you'll actually quit this time just because you say so. But I want you guys, those who want to have a cogent discussion about Elan and, especially, those of you who (like me) are interested in the complex relationships between Elan and other programs and broader society, to just fucking ignore the irrelavnt shit.

I don't always get what I want, though, and often enough that turns out for the best because I didn't understand the whole story to begin with.

And, btw, I haven't heard from Dee in a very long time and often wonder how she's doing. I hope she's well and happy.

All penalties for drug users should be dropped...Making drug abuse a crime is useless and even dangerous...Every year we seize more and more drugs but the quantity available still increases...Police are losing the drug battle worldwide.

--Raymond Kendall ~ Secretary General of Interpol 1994