Author Topic: men and women ,Ladies and Gentleman and Glen Frey  (Read 20308 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
men and women ,Ladies and Gentleman and Glen Frey
« on: March 03, 2006, 09:14:00 PM »
As we have all seen this forum has become a rather unusual place to say the least ,for some of the most absurd and vicious atacking and hyperbole adnauseum.

As that conservative republican hunting freak Ted Nugent has said it has turned into a "Free for All".

I have not been one to censor....though some of the really gross stuff like "tub girl"  (which was a first for me )and the scat crap(no pun intended )and absurd postings I have had to  delete .

I really had hoped that most of you would be able to police yerselves but that is obviously not the case. And the garbage has turned people away.(maybe that is their objective I don't know)

I have  not been able to ride this site like it seems to have been required . I have 3 children ,a great job and a life.

I deal with elan on a daily basis, by my belief that elan and its henchmen (assistant directors and directors) should spend the rest of their natural lives in prison. That is how I deal with that little walnut sized ball of nuclear rage that resides in me from my experiences from elan and having to watch the lunacy that elan pulled on other good people. Pain is turned into anger.
And granted I don't let the lunacy that is elan control me ...its just how I deal with it and God willing those henchmen will go to prison and of course elan hopefully be shutdown .

I have posted alot of stories (actually not as many as I have  witnessed ) of things that happened to me and what I saw happen to other people .Their are also a lot of other former residents of that hell hole that have also posted some of their experiences.

T^here are some serious testimonies located in these threads .Truth ,and it sets us free.

I have posted many times asking that the lunacy back off .The stuff that has no bearing on peoples experiences just stop. It hasn't. I also feel that most of the lunacy is indictive to the way we were treated by elan and its henchmen and the program. An end to a means.

One thing that I have said and I digress is that I have forgiven in my heart all the residents that worked me over at the behest of elan and elan's henchmen .Hey I know you had to do what you had to, to survive in that hell hole , It was eat or be eaten. I don't hold anything against any resident but I do hold elan and its henchmen accountable.

Now it has come to my attention that many peole are just fed up with the childsplay .I have been asked to ban people ,delete post and now I am being asked for peoples Ip addys.  I am not responsible for what another adult posts plain and simple. I am responsible for what I post .And my posts are true and thats that.

Now what is going to happen is that another Forum is going to be created. I and  a few other people on this board that I would like to have assist me are going to go back to the very begining and pull out the posts that are relative to elan and it's particular brand of (lunacy) (program ) There are peoples experiences (stories) that are worth reading and why should people who want to read them have to slog thru the stupid childish postings.

No one

This Forum will be readable only.And People will still be able post here .If they want their experiences put on the read only Forum I will see that this happens. But not the stuff that just wastes our time and is simple trash .It is not work. It is trash .

The reason why people have not been banned is because that is impossible to do. They could change proxy servers and pop up under another name and continue with their whatever .

This is not going to happen over night. But it will happen. Those interested in helping me please  private message me and we will discuss how this is going to happen .

It would have really been nice if I did not have to do this and those people who know who they are had dug themselves .

You know there was a fellow named Allen Frey , He was in elan 6 with me .He was Glenn Frey's half brother (the fellow from the Eagles).Allen was a really nice person,I mean really decent .Allen got out after I left that place. Allen committed suicide 3 months or so after leaving elan. There are many people that in my opinion are dead for having come in contact with that hell hole and its henchmen.

The therapy that has been so aptly described in all the previous pages in this forum,  is not a wonder that I have this opinion about elan .

I also put forth that if elan was so great a place then Allen Frey would certianly be with us today along with all the other really neat people that were caught up in a most unfortunate situation.

Peace to you all

Matt

Yeah i got bumped off  this is my post Matt

[ This Message was edited by: Matt C. Hoffman on 2006-03-03 18:17 ][ This Message was edited by: Matt C. Hoffman on 2006-03-03 18:56 ][ This Message was edited by: Matt C. Hoffman on 2006-03-04 14:03 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2006, 10:02:00 PM »
:nworthy:  :tup:
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2006, 10:04:00 PM »
Right On

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2006, 10:14:00 PM »
On 2006-03-03 18:14:00, Anonymous wrote:

"As we have all seen this forum has become a rather unusual place to say the least ,for some of the most absurd and vicious atacking and hyperbole adnauseum.

As that conservative republican hunting freak Ted Nugent has said it has turned into a "Free for All".

I have not been one to censor....though some of the really gross stuff like "tub girl"  (which was a first for me )and the scat crap(no pun intended )and absurd postings I have had to  delete .

I really had hoped that most of you would be able to police yerselves but that is obviously not the case. And the garbage has turned people away.(maybe that is their objective I don't know)

I have  not been able to ride this site like it seems to have been required . I have 3 children ,a great job and a life.

I deal with elan on a daily basis, by my belief that elan and its henchmen (assistant directors and directors) should spend the rest of their natural lives in prison. That is how I deal with that little walnut sized ball of nuclear rage that resides in me from my experiences from elan and having to watch the lunacy that elan pulled on other good people. Pain is turned into anger.

And granted I don't let the lunacy that is elan control me ...its just how I deal with it and God willing those henchmen will go to prison and of course elan hopefully be shutdown .

I have posted alot of stories (actually not as many as I have  witnessed ) of things that happened to me and what I saw happen to other people .Their are also a lot of other former residents of that hell hole that have also posted some of their experiences.

T^here are some serious testimonies located in these threads .Truth ,and it sets us free.

I have posted many times asking that the lunacy back off .The stuff that has no bearing on peoples experiences just stop. It hasn't. I also feel that most of the lunacy is indictive to the way we were treated by elan and its henchmen and the program. An end to a means.

One thing that I have said and I digress is that I have forgiven in my heart all the residents that worked me over at the behest of elan and elan's henchmen .Hey I know you had to do what you had to, to survive in that hell hole , It was eat or be eaten. I don't hold anything against any resident but I do hold elan and its henchmen accountable.

Now it has come to my attention that many peole are just fed up with the childsplay .I have been asked to ban people ,delete post and now I am being asked for peoples Ip addys.  I am not responsible for what another adult posts plain and simple. I am responsible for what I post .And my posts are true and thats that.

Now what is going to happen is that another Forum is going to be created. I and  a few other people on this board that I would like to have assist me are going to go back to the very begining and pull out the posts that are relative to elan and it's particular brand of (lunacy) (program ) There are peoples experiences (stories) that are worth reading and why should people who want to read them have to slog thru the stupid childish postings.

No one

This Forum will be readable only.And People will still be able post here .If they want their experiences put on the read only Forum I will see that this happens. But not the stuff that just wastes our time and is simple trash .It is not work. It is trash .

The reason why people have not been banned is because that is impossible to do. They could change proxy servers and pop up under another name and continue with their whatever .

This is not going to happen over night. But it will happen. Those interested in helping me please  private message me and we will discuss how this is going to happen .

It would have really been nice if I did not have to do this and those people who know who they are had dug themselves .

You know there was a fellow named Allen Frey , He was in elan 6 with me .He was Glenn Frey's half brother (the fellow from the Eagles).Allen was a really nice person,I mean really decent .Allen got out after I left that place. Allen committed suicide 3 months or so after leaving elan. There are many people that in my opinion are dead for having come in contact with that hell hole and its henchmen.

The therapy that has been so aptly described in all the previous pages in this forum,  is not a wonder that I have this opinion about elan .

I also put forth that if elan was so great a place then Allen Frey would certianly be with us today along with all the other really neat people that were caught up in a most unfortunate situation.

Peace to you all

Matt

Yeah i got bumped off  this is my post Matt

[ This Message was edited by: Matt C. Hoffman on 2006-03-03 18:17 ][ This Message was edited by: Matt C. Hoffman on 2006-03-03 18:56 ]"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2006, 08:54:00 AM »
Matt, Did you mean ad nauseam?

And who in the heck was "tub girl"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2006, 08:57:00 AM »
Now it has come to my attention that many peole are just fed up with the childsplay .I have been asked to ban people ,delete post and now I am being asked for peoples Ip addys.

So Art, what are you planning to do with the requested ip addys? I hardly think you will get no where with them.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2006, 10:14:00 AM »
So Art, what are you planning to do with the requested ip addys? I hardly think you will get no where with them."
[/quote]
Blah blah blah zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2006, 11:33:00 AM »
So Art, what are you planning to do with the requested ip addys? I hardly think you will get no where with them

Speaking of correct use of the english language
Why dont you shut up and go away.Sick Fuk

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2006, 01:48:00 PM »
art's gonna give you the sex thta you continue to post about... though i think the enjoyment will be his asswipe.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2006, 01:49:00 PM »
On 2006-03-04 10:48:00, Anonymous wrote:

"art's gonna give you the sex thta you continue to post about... though i think the enjoyment will be his asswipe."

Is English your second language?

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2006, 02:33:00 PM »
I have deleted some posts here .

If you have questions for a person  (that are of a personal nature) on this board you are more than welcome to private message them or post that you would like to get in touch with them. I think that would be better and would be respectful for all parties involved .

As for the question yes I meant ad nasuem , heck I have probably mispelled it here .(I don't spell very well as I am sure everyone has noticed)  this happens a lot on this board , But I generally know and can understand what people are saying or trying to say.  This by no means a swipe at the person asking.

now to the other question ."tub Girl " from what I understand from reliable sources is a world famous picture of ,in my opinion of  the highest grostesque nature one really could possibly imagine.  I am not a prude but my God to me it was a little way out there and quite startling and I think might be fortunate that you did not see it. It was rude.

Matt

Offline WTF2

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2006, 04:31:00 PM »
I remember Allen well he was really a nice guy, I also remember the day his brother came to visit, me and Diane V. (HEY DI IF YOUR READING THIS) were in the kitchen at E-6, Ya know it was kinda strange now that I look back. The house was silent that day. I for the life of me cant remeber why or why it was Diane and me but long story short he came in with Peter we said hello took his jacket and, carried on like teen age girls... didnt see him again...I wish my memories were better but shit theres so much I have forgotten or choose to forget???? Anyways thats my Glen Frey story....

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2006, 05:14:00 PM »
I knew Allan and Diane V. is my friend then i must know you .

I will private message you .

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2006, 11:02:00 AM »
Matt, tubgirl = that picture of the asian woman in a bathtub that is hosted at rotten.com?
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2006, 11:54:00 AM »
wow... who woulda thought YOU would know

Okay a post like this is meant  bait and try to start something ....This is not going to be tolerated on this thread . It takes 2 to tangle 1 to provoke and wait for the reaction. I am not going to have provoking on this thread. Take it up thru private messaging....Matt
[ This Message was edited by: Matt C. Hoffman on 2006-03-05 11:59 ]