Author Topic: Frank Discussion, CIA Operative  (Read 917 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Frank Discussion, CIA Operative
« on: February 26, 2006, 09:23:00 PM »
This guy is a dangerous agent for a government intelligence agency with ties to Straight, Inc.  He has been known to contact other "survivors", and, using subliminal trigger phrase imprinted during the first phase at Straight (usually a song lyric), lull them into a hypnotic trance where they will perform unspeakable acts.  The following is a transcript of one such encounter, recorded by a private detective who was working for the family of one such unsuspecting former Straight client.

(Sound of knocking)

(Door opens)

Female voice:  Yes, can I help you?

Frank Discussion: Hey, look me over!

Female voice: I hear and obey

Frank Discussion: I've got a little piece of tin........

(Sound of clothes ripping)

Female voice:  Command me, Frank!

Frank Discussion: Here at Straight, I feel great, Nine to nine I feel fine.......

(Slurping sounds)

Frank Discussion: (Obscene grunts and groans)

(Slurping sounds continue)

Frank Discussion: Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah, Zip-A-Dee-Ay!!!

Female voice: Oh, thank you, Frank!

(Zipper sound)

Frank Discussion:Straight Incorp! Straight Incorp! Basics in the morning, raps in the noontime! Straight, Incorp!

(Sound of footsteps fading along with voice of Frank Discussion, which continues to sing a 'Straight song')

Female voice: Hello?  Hello?  That's weird, I thought I heard someone knocking on the door.

If you encounter this man, evade him immediately.  Do not listen to his voice, if possible.  It is thought that he also uses the "hand gestures" from the Straight songs in order to increase the effectiveness of the hypnotic technique, so don't look at his hands, either.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Druggie Whore

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2006, 09:59:00 PM »
Oooooo, who is this Frank Discussion person????
I hope Mr. Discussion knocks on my door and lulls me into a hypnotic trance so that I can perform unspeakable acts on him!  :lol:
But then again, I dont need to be in a trance to perform unspeakable acts!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2006, 10:07:00 PM »
On 2006-02-26 18:59:00, Druggie Whore wrote:

"Oooooo, who is this Frank Discussion person????

I hope Mr. Discussion knocks on my door and lulls me into a hypnotic trance so that I can perform unspeakable acts on him!  :lol:

How do you know he hasn't already done so?

dragonfly

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2006, 08:13:00 AM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2006, 07:35:00 PM »
On 2006-02-26 18:23:00, Anonymous wrote:

"This guy is a dangerous agent for a government intelligence agency with ties to Straight, Inc.  He has been known to contact other "survivors", and, using subliminal trigger phrase imprinted during the first phase at Straight (usually a song lyric), lull them into a hypnotic trance where they will perform unspeakable acts.  The following is a transcript of one such encounter, recorded by a private detective who was working for the family of one such unsuspecting former Straight client.

(Sound of knocking)

(Door opens)

Frank Discussion: Hey, look me over! Lend me an ear....

Frank Discussion: I've got a little piece of tin, nobody knows what shape it's in........

Frank Discussion: Here at Straight, I feel great, Nine to nine I feel fine.......

(Slurping sounds)

(Zipper sound)

Frank Discussion:Straight Incorp! Straight Incorp! Basics in the morning, raps in the noontime! Straight, Incorp!

(Sound of footsteps fading along with voice of Frank Discussion, which continues to sing a 'Straight song')

Female voice: Hello?  Hello?  That's weird, I thought I heard someone knocking on the door.

If you encounter this man, evade him immediately.  Do not listen to his voice, if possible.  It is thought that he also uses the "hand gestures" from the Straight songs in order to increase the effectiveness of the hypnotic technique, so don't look at his hands, either."

This is some funny stuff!  I had to read it THREE (3) whole times before I could get through it without spewing coffee from my nose.  I guess I could've waited until I was through reading to drink my coffee, but I'm not that smart.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2006, 10:37:00 PM »

"This guy is a dangerous agent for a government intelligence agency with ties to Straight, Inc.  He has been known to contact other "survivors", and, using subliminal trigger phrase imprinted during the first phase at Straight (usually a song lyric), lull them into a hypnotic trance where they will perform unspeakable acts.  The following is a transcript of one such encounter, recorded by a private detective who was working for the family of one such unsuspecting former Straight client.

(Sound of knocking)

(Door opens)

(Slurping sounds)

(Zipper sound)

If you encounter this man, evade him immediately.  Do not listen to his voice, if possible.  It is thought that he also uses the "hand gestures" from the Straight songs in order to increase the effectiveness of the hypnotic technique, so don't look at his hands, either."

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Is there some kind of a hotline I can call if I see him or hear strange humming outside my window? :???:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2006, 07:20:00 PM »
On 2006-03-02 19:37:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

(Sound of knocking)

(Door opens)

(Slurping sounds)

(Zipper sound)

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Is there some kind of a hotline I can call if I see him or hear strange humming outside my window? :???: "

Yes, there is. The number is (727)392-3437.