Author Topic: First boyfriend/girlfriend after straight  (Read 4268 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
First boyfriend/girlfriend after straight
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2006, 11:03:00 AM »
On 2006-03-03 21:21:00, Anonymous wrote:

"whatever hippie, why don't you go back to working on staff and tell your lame fucking druggie stories. idiot"

I'll bet that his stories are way more interesting than any of yours are.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2006, 12:50:00 PM »
I'll bet that his stories are way more interesting than any of yours are.

thank you....my whole f-ing "tenure" was with "the newt"{a type of slimy lizard or salamander}....i was only in virginia a short time
they "graduated" me out of guilt{i guess.all my "druggie friends were the staff in virginia}....i was falsly started over in 82 after 128 days on 5th! i know this because when i was chosen to go up to virginia to "secure" the homes before we went up,mark newton{millers one year in the "'gram" son},stayed at my house.....the first night back at my parents house he asked me if i had any music
to listen to....i told him"only what got me started over...everything else got thrown away as a stash....." then he rolled his eyes and said "you should've never gotten started over....that was a mistake..." you guys can't imagine how pissed i was to hear that...but i had to "act" like i wasn't of course,i didn't trust him...shit he was a sr.staff and millers son...
he told me that the staff that did that jumped to conclutions and unlike us,couldn't admit they were wrong.....the steps they forced us to apply,
didn't apply to them....i.e.....staff can't be wrong....can you imagine?" uhhhh,you're back on 5th phase,sorry we started you over,we were wrong"...lol...right!...it was and never {as far as i know} going to happen,so i wound up doing everything again!....no,the ANON persons right,i didn't get the physical torture that many of the ppl i saw in there get.after i tried to kill myself in there on my 3rd day and did recieve some physical abuse in my first month there,i realised the ONLY way i was getting out of that place was to comply like everyone else and just wanted to finish the fucking place....but nooooo, i had to do the thing all over again because jim sailor and shawna arnow couldn't be found as wrong for starting me over....i made a vow to myself that they weren't going to beat me the day they started me over...i never admitted that i was wrong on anything i was started over for!..at some point i decided that i would become something in that field so i could help stop the shit i saw in there from happening to someone else! when i did finally finish that place,i tried to go to college....but i couldn't do it!i found myself playing pinball instead of being in class! being in class was too much like straight for me.....i kept on working shit jobs and kept my promise to the group that i would come in and see how they were doing...something i did way after the "group" i knew was long gone or graduated.....since school didn't work for me,i felt that even though i couldn't be a licensed counselor,pscycologist or the others,i could give the others in that shit hole some hope....something that i never got while i was in there....3 1/2 years later,a very controlling "hitler type" trained by straight to be like that to me,mother and nothing but dead end jobs,i decided that maybe being on staff might give me a ground floor to work with to become something in the field of helping ppl...{i didn't want to work at straight.other wise i would've done just that years BEFORE.....}the rest is history....i got fired 5 weeks later and told i'd be arrested if i ever set foot on the straight grounds in boston again! i was black balled by the 7 step society too{they were all told i was doing drugs,even though i wasn't informed of that or even told why i was fired!} i
slowly declined to nothingness,not by choice,but by subtle pressure.....i gues my decline wasn't fast enough for them up there so they speeded it up and had me arrested for bull shit driving offenses{i know this because i went down to virginia to fix the charges i was being charged with and found out that i really didn't have those charges to begin with} i lost every once of digity i had in my venture up in boston...lost my girlfriend and my friends in harvard square because a stranger blew in that no one had ever seen while i was out of state and told them i was a dangerous person,a pimp and a heroin addict! when i came home everyone was scared of me....i thought everyone was nuts,but after talking to a person that was assigned to help them get me fired,i found out that they had me arrested,had my job i was at after my 5 week staff witch hunt,taken away from me! those s.o.b.'s were following me around! just like any CULT DOES to it's "screw up's"! this followed me for quite a few years after i was fired! it even happened up where i live today,15 yrs ago!.....please dude,who ever you are,if you know someone else that had a smearing like that done to them
,i'd love to talk to them! it's eating me up...you make me feel like i'm back in group again,i'm just finding out truths to things i never gave that fucking place credit for doing...
i just thought i had a black cloud of bad luck or something....because of what they did to me,i wound up on the streets in boston standing on the street corners wondering if i should just jump out in front of a vehicle etc etc....i was homeless,living in shelters...choosing that over living at home with my family because i didn't want anymore "tough love" done to me....geez....
it fucks me off that i feel i have to explain what exactly happened to me in my 6 1/2 years involved in that CULT to you so you'll understand me better....so there it is....i was a big stupid fucking fool...ok?......hippie

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2006, 01:27:00 PM »
very interesting hippie, can you please tell us more?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2006, 01:48:00 PM »
geez dude,what more can i tell you?...there's tons i could tell you....are you serious? or just screwing with my head? i can't tell anymore...hip

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2006, 02:04:00 PM »
Take it E-Z Hip.  I suggest you go for a hike in the woods somewhere outside 'a' town.  It's a little chilly out still, but the Sun is shinin'.  When was the last time you took a walk in the woods alone ??  Or bust out the mountain bike(if ya got one) and feel the wind in your face.
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2006, 04:19:00 PM »
Take it E-Z Hip

it's cool....that might be a good thing,but no,i don't have a bike.i guess i feel like i was back in the "'gram" again explaining myself away to staff...lol....that book"help at any cost" really fucked me up reading it....it brought back so many feelings i hadn't felt in a long time...hip

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2006, 05:23:00 PM »
On 2006-03-04 13:04:00, 6Reagan6Youth6 wrote:

"I'm just irritated with his long hair.  :flame:  He needs to cut that shit and become a respectible Punk Rocker.   :grin:
"

I was a rebel from the day I left school,
Grew my hair long and broke all the rules.
I'd sit and listen to my records all day,
With big ambitions of when I could play.
My parents taught me what life was about,
So I grew into the type they warned me about!
They said my friends my were just an unruley mob.
And I should...
Get a haircut and get a real job.

Clean your act up and don't be a slob.
Get it together like your big brother Bob.
Why don't you?

I even tried that nine to five scheme.
I told myself that it was all a bad dream.
I found a band and some good songs to play.
Now I, party all night, I sleep all day.
I met this chick she was my number one fan.
She took me home to meet her mommy and dad.
They took one look at me and said "OH MY GOD!"
Get a haircut and get a real job!

Why don't you?
Get a haircut...and get a real job.

Get a real job...
Why don't you get a real job?
Get a real job.

I hit the big time with my Rock N' Roll band.
The future's brighter now then I ever planned!
I'm ten times richer then my big brother Bob.
But...He's got a haircut and "real job!"

Why don't you?

Get a real job...
Get a real job.

I tried for years to live according to everyone else's morality.
I tried to live like everyone else, to be like everyone else.
I said the right things even when I felt and thought quite differently.
And the result is a catastrophe.

---Albert Camus

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2006, 07:12:00 PM »
thats me in a nut shell!...lol....it didn't work,but thats the message i got from my "higher powers"....hip

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2006, 09:14:00 PM »
great hippie, now you and pirate go on your walk please

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2006, 11:19:00 PM »
On 2006-03-05 09:50:00, stillahippie564 wrote:

"I'll bet that his stories are way more interesting than any of yours are.

thank you....my whole f-ing "tenure" was with "the newt"{a type of slimy lizard or salamander}....i was only in virginia a short time

they "graduated" me out of guilt{i guess.all my "druggie friends were the staff in virginia}....i was falsly started over in 82 after 128 days on 5th! i know this because when i was chosen to go up to virginia to "secure" the homes before we went up,mark newton{millers one year in the "'gram" son},stayed at my house.....the first night back at my parents house he asked me if i had any music

to listen to....i told him"only what got me started over...everything else got thrown away as a stash....." then he rolled his eyes and said "you should've never gotten started over....that was a mistake..." you guys can't imagine how pissed i was to hear that...but i had to "act" like i wasn't of course,i didn't trust him...shit he was a sr.staff and millers son...

he told me that the staff that did that jumped to conclutions and unlike us,couldn't admit they were wrong.....the steps they forced us to apply,

didn't apply to them....i.e.....staff can't be wrong....can you imagine?" uhhhh,you're back on 5th phase,sorry we started you over,we were wrong"...lol...right!...it was and never {as far as i know} going to happen,so i wound up doing everything again!....no,the ANON persons right,i didn't get the physical torture that many of the ppl i saw in there get.after i tried to kill myself in there on my 3rd day and did recieve some physical abuse in my first month there,i realised the ONLY way i was getting out of that place was to comply like everyone else and just wanted to finish the fucking place....but nooooo, i had to do the thing all over again because jim sailor and shawna arnow couldn't be found as wrong for starting me over....i made a vow to myself that they weren't going to beat me the day they started me over...i never admitted that i was wrong on anything i was started over for!..at some point i decided that i would become something in that field so i could help stop the shit i saw in there from happening to someone else! when i did finally finish that place,i tried to go to college....but i couldn't do it!i found myself playing pinball instead of being in class! being in class was too much like straight for me.....i kept on working shit jobs and kept my promise to the group that i would come in and see how they were doing...something i did way after the "group" i knew was long gone or graduated.....since school didn't work for me,i felt that even though i couldn't be a licensed counselor,pscycologist or the others,i could give the others in that shit hole some hope....something that i never got while i was in there....3 1/2 years later,a very controlling "hitler type" trained by straight to be like that to me,mother and nothing but dead end jobs,i decided that maybe being on staff might give me a ground floor to work with to become something in the field of helping ppl...{i didn't want to work at straight.other wise i would've done just that years BEFORE.....}the rest is history....i got fired 5 weeks later and told i'd be arrested if i ever set foot on the straight grounds in boston again! i was black balled by the 7 step society too{they were all told i was doing drugs,even though i wasn't informed of that or even told why i was fired!} i

slowly declined to nothingness,not by choice,but by subtle pressure.....i gues my decline wasn't fast enough for them up there so they speeded it up and had me arrested for bull shit driving offenses{i know this because i went down to virginia to fix the charges i was being charged with and found out that i really didn't have those charges to begin with} i lost every once of digity i had in my venture up in boston...lost my girlfriend and my friends in harvard square because a stranger blew in that no one had ever seen while i was out of state and told them i was a dangerous person,a pimp and a heroin addict! when i came home everyone was scared of me....i thought everyone was nuts,but after talking to a person that was assigned to help them get me fired,i found out that they had me arrested,had my job i was at after my 5 week staff witch hunt,taken away from me! those s.o.b.'s were following me around! just like any CULT DOES to it's "screw up's"! this followed me for quite a few years after i was fired! it even happened up where i live today,15 yrs ago!.....please dude,who ever you are,if you know someone else that had a smearing like that done to them

,i'd love to talk to them! it's eating me up...you make me feel like i'm back in group again,i'm just finding out truths to things i never gave that fucking place credit for doing...

i just thought i had a black cloud of bad luck or something....because of what they did to me,i wound up on the streets in boston standing on the street corners wondering if i should just jump out in front of a vehicle etc etc....i was homeless,living in shelters...choosing that over living at home with my family because i didn't want anymore "tough love" done to me....geez....

it fucks me off that i feel i have to explain what exactly happened to me in my 6 1/2 years involved in that CULT to you so you'll understand me better....so there it is....i was a big stupid fucking fool...ok?......hippie"

Your ideas intrigue me.  I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2006, 01:15:00 AM »
there is no newsletter, just random sightings of pirate and hippie talking long walks through the mountians of PA. now what happens when they disappear into the woulds is an interesting thought......wait what is that sound? seems like it's a human trying to squeal like a pig.

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2006, 09:39:00 AM »
...Ahhh, the sound of insults from the shadows; and who might you be... ??
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2006, 10:18:00 AM »
Who would be the pitcher and who would be the catcher? :rofl:

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2006, 10:48:00 AM »
You're gay.  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2006, 10:54:00 AM »
On 2006-03-06 07:48:00, starry-eyed pirate wrote:

"You're gay.  :rofl: "

An astute observation, Smithers!