Author Topic: Smushing?  (Read 24708 times)

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
Smushing?
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2006, 10:15:00 AM »
On 2006-03-08 17:10:00, venicespirit wrote:

"I know for a fact that there was a Homosexual man working at RMA in the mid 90's."

Ok, But did HE know?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Smushing?
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2006, 06:35:00 PM »

Rudy, Jill, Dean and Lauralyn came from CEDU to work at HLA when it opened in 1994.  They brought many disturbing elements of CEDU's program with them, many of which are still being used today at HLA.  

Nice legacy they've left.   :roll:
"

What is HLA? I was at Cedu when Jill and Rudy Bentz and Dean and Guy Bannano were there.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Smushing?
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2006, 07:35:00 AM »
On 2006-04-10 15:35:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

Rudy, Jill, Dean and Lauralyn came from CEDU to work at HLA when it opened in 1994.  They brought many disturbing elements of CEDU's program with them, many of which are still being used today at HLA.  

Nice legacy they've left.   :roll:

"

Hidden Lake Academy, I think.

What is HLA? I was at Cedu when Jill and Rudy Bentz and Dean and Guy Bannano were there."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Smushing?
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2006, 10:14:00 AM »
Thanks for the answer on HLA. It doesn't seem like they are there anymore. How old do you think that group is now?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Smushing?
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2006, 01:06:00 PM »
On 2006-04-11 07:14:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Thanks for the answer on HLA. It doesn't seem like they are there anymore. How old do you think that group is now?"

Jill, Rudy, Dean and Lauralyn are all gone, yes.

What do you mean by "how old"?  If you mean "tenure," the vast majority of their employees last less than one year and the "retention rate" for kids has been pegged at 40%, so 60% never graduate.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Murph12

• View Profile
Smushing?
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2006, 01:16:00 AM »
I meant how old are Rudy and Jill. I don't recall a Lauralyn at all, but it was almost 20 years ago, and my kids stole most of my brain, so she could have been there.

On 2006-04-11 10:06:00, Dysfunction Junction wrote:

"
What do you mean by "how old"?  If you mean "tenure," the vast majority of their employees last less than one year and the "retention rate" for kids has been pegged at 40%, so 60% never graduate.
"

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Smushing?
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2006, 01:11:00 PM »
I would guess mid-fifties now.

Please fix your quote tags - they've mucked up the thread...  Thanks.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Murph12

• View Profile
Smushing?
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2006, 03:38:00 PM »
On 2006-04-12 10:11:00, Dysfunction Junction wrote:

"I would guess mid-fifties now.

Please fix your quote tags - they've mucked up the thread...  Thanks.
"

Hopefully I've fixed the quote issue.

Offline Murph12

• View Profile
Smushing?
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2006, 03:39:00 PM »
Well crap, looks like I've screwed it all up. I don't know what I did wrong!

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
Smushing?
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2006, 04:03:00 PM »
you fucked up again, murph.
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Murph12

• View Profile
Smushing?
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2006, 01:21:00 AM »
On 2006-04-12 13:03:00, blownawaytheidahoway wrote:

"you fucked up again, murph."

Well, obviously! I still have no clue what I've done wrong. I removed my signature from my profile, and there is nothing there now.

UGH!!!!!

Lynne

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Smushing?
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2006, 02:56:00 PM »
grosso mosso, eyewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. creepy, slimey, yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
fish-scaley sucky.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Smushing?
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2006, 02:32:39 PM »
We "smushed" at Cascade as well.

I definitely did my fair share.  It's taken years for me to de-pansify myself.

My stay was '94-'96 and I remember this one counselor who liked "smushing" with students a little too much.  Carl Janowitz.  Freakin' chomo lives in Thailand now.  Thailand.  Think about it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
rudy! ha
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2006, 03:14:52 AM »
He never bothered me much, that most prob because i get this type of scared excitment when my backs against the wall and i enjoy confrontation again this is not a positive by any means but it did keep my ass out of smoosh piles and taken down to juvy by the sheriiff, i remember being locked in a room w a crazy mexican west coast tenager, im new york so just his style alone was buged but it was an experince, but to get back to rudy that cat killed a man driving down a dark highway when he was younger, from his guilt i think their might have been some more reasons it happened ie drinking and parting, anyway he tried to tell me to stay in a room for a week but come on! i had already gone to ascent twice, run away 3 times, i dint give a fuck about their rules i ate when i was hungry walked right past the line didnt clean and when the room finally got to much i decided i would just play basketball, what were they gonna do, i dint care. Oh! best of all in a rap one time oh it came back to me russ. Big ugly bald meat head, probably small compared to me now but back then 10 yrs woe that mad long, anyway in this rap he was making this girl who i liked feel like shit cause her cousin raped her, i stood up and said everybody listen we all have had things we are not pround of happen to us but its not ur fault and these so called councelors r not being either honest or fare w any of us we can get over our hurt by being good not this shit, well pretty much while i was talking they relized i was not the sitdown type so that rap ended for me and all the others stayed and finished that complete load of downing and hatfule rage, this is what it comes down too as far as i see it.
The councelors already hate us for being rich kids, 2nd they want to ingratiate them selves w us by any means nessesary, 3rd some if not all at some point start taking advantage of their positions in all sorts of creepy ways, which from my experince is what a good 75% of people do at some point, and lets be horribly honest these so called grievence councelors seem to have a predisposition to young boys and girls, and its not just to help them, i heard that russ had been acused of raping a girl when he was in college now is this who u want working with children in the case of cedu it was just fine, hey who cares my dumb ass parent still gave em over 70gs now thats an expensive year of high school. oh thats right! i actually never went to a class even worse. To all the girls i never got the chance to talk to while i was doing all the manual labor thing. Hi, and i wish we could have all gone a.wall for a nice relaxing swim in the mountain streams. big hug.

Offline Psianide

• View Profile
Smushing?
« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2006, 07:47:20 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
You stinky bitch! You seduced a 28 year old man to have sex with you? Jesus, you're a total slut. May god have mercy on your soul for doing such terrible awful things.  

Im in no way envolved in this conversation, but I wanted to comment that your sense of humor is moronic.  If you want laughs you might have better luck on a forum for rehabilitated head trauma victims, or maybe the Free Republic.
quot;Anyone who doesn\'t understand how a book of lies can be useful won\'t like this one either\" -Kurt Vonnegut