Author Topic: Changes  (Read 992 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Changes
« on: March 03, 2006, 09:01:00 AM »
It seems there is a big change at Carlbrook - going to be more like at RTU than a prep school. Seems they have lost control and the inmates have started running the asylum. They have started this program called "In School Suspension" where the kids are isolated and not allowed to attend class, but their classwork is brought to them - they are supervised by a Security Staff not Advisors. Sounds like that like all these programs they have a 3 - 4 year honeymoon and then the shit hits the fan.

Alot of kids have been sent home or back to the Wilderness - also seems to be an increase in the attempted escapes.

LGA works for some but not for all - hope they all have made lots of money!

:flame:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Angel Lux

• View Profile
Changes
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2006, 01:31:00 PM »
Geez, I hate that crap.  I had an in school suspension from class at CEDU because I asked a question that the teacher couldn't answer.  He felt embarressed in front of the other students so he took me to a rap and actually cried about it.  :cry2:  Needless to say, I was reamed for 45 minutes by the other students because of the incident.

Why are you teaching a class if you yourself don't know the material?  Ah, quality education at its best...[ This Message was edited by: Angel Lux on 2006-03-03 10:31 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »