Author Topic: NO SPEEDO'S  (Read 8104 times)

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
NO SPEEDO'S
« on: March 02, 2006, 03:49:00 PM »

European men! Put down the Speedo and step away from the beach! Some people still don?t believe it but yes a lot of European men wear Speedo?s. You are breaking the guy code; it?s like looking down in a communal shower full of guys. You just don?t do that! Sure it was fine for Olympic swimmer Mark Spitz back in the seventies or for competitive swimmers now but for god sake, an afternoon at a public beach? Paleez dude I am on vacation and I want to enjoy my all inclusive meals without getting nauseous. And while we are on the subject of Europeans, let?s talk about these Bastards! Now I know I am generalizing and there are a lot of good and kind people all over the world, but the French are some of the rudest snottiest people I have ever met or been around. Yes I believe this is not a myth, these people will walk straight to the front of the line for anything as though they are entitled to be first. Yeah Peppie you are entitled to be first after you wait your F%$#ing! turn get it? We went to an all inclusive resort in Punta Cana Dominican Republic for seven days last month. The guest were primarily Canadian and European, now a lot of the Dominican workers at the resort insisted they liked Americans the best, well that may or may not be true depending on who they are waiting on at the moment (it?s all about the buck). But one thing is for sure, not only are the French snotty but they are some cheap Bastards as well. I found that just tipping a few dollars a day got fantastic service from the bar staff. But not once at any time did I see any European tip, anything! Rude and cheap what a combination. It?s still kills me at how they turn their noses up at Americans in general, shit did we not liberate these people from Germany in WWII at the expense of many brave American soldiers. But I guess the same could be said as they helped liberate us from Britian during the Revolutinary war. But that?s when the French were brave you know prior to the Eiffel tower the highest place in France in which to hang a white flag to surrender to anyone. Anyway European men let go of the Speedo?s we are not impressed[ This Message was edited by: thepatriot on 2006-03-02 12:49 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NO SPEEDO'S
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2006, 11:08:00 PM »
Yo Patriot, maybe it's cuz no one told them they need to tip?? Ever been to Europe? Judging from how culturally tolerant you are, I'm guessing no. Tips are included in the bill. My Italian uncle, on his first visit to the US, went to little corner cafe after cafe stiffing the waitstaff. He didn't realize until then that he was supposed to tip, and he felt so bad that he went back to every cafe he could remember and tried to find the person who waited on him so he could tip them.

Now the French may be a bunch of pricks, but they'll usually only show that side if you act like a dumbass American. And I have to say, most of the Americans I deal with on a day to day basis are complete douchebags.

Anyways, moral of the story, you should recognize cultural differences, and speedos are gross and ruin vacations.

Peace.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
NO SPEEDO'S
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2006, 12:45:00 AM »
Yeah, but it's true about the speedos. When my oldest turned 14, we had a party on the beach. For her birthday wish, she wanted to bomb the overweight, middle aged (agh-gheghm!) French Canadian in the red Speedos. How could we refuse? It was her birthday and they had camped out within easy tossing range of a thicket of grass up on a dune.... OMG! They did it from the grassy knoll!!  :rofl:

To be fair,many of them were caught up in their own hysteria and believed it the same ways the Puritans believed they were saving their community from errant witches.

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=13968&forum=29&start=19#180848' target='_new'>Anon CEDU veteran

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
NO SPEEDO'S
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2006, 12:48:00 AM »
He does have quite a gut, but it looks like he has a pretty impressive, low-hanging package, too. Probably not something you're interested in, but I am.

Normally, I would be adverse to people not dressing for their body type, but the basket factor outweighs any possible fashion faux pas, IMO.

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
NO SPEEDO'S
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2006, 01:29:00 AM »
On 2006-03-13 21:48:00, sorry... try another castle wrote:

"He does have quite a gut, but it looks like he has a pretty impressive, low-hanging package, too. Probably not something you're interested in, but I am.

Normally, I would be adverse to people not dressing for their body type, but the basket factor outweighs any possible fashion faux pas, IMO.
"

I dunno. I gave him a look and the pic is too small to make a good judgement.

I recently learned men are able to purchase a device to make them look more well endowed. Maybe the guy is faking it.
am looking for people who survived Straight in Plymouth, Michigan. I miss a lot of people there and wonder what happened and would like to stay in touch.

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
NO SPEEDO'S
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2006, 01:55:00 AM »
I doubt it. He certainly doesn't seem the type to be concerned about his appearance.

so... *ahem* where did you say you could purchase this device?  :lol:

nevermind.. good vibrations is only seven blocks from my house.

[ This Message was edited by: sorry... try another castle on 2006-03-13 23:00 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NO SPEEDO'S
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2006, 01:49:00 PM »
I dunno man, I personally get pretty upset when I undress the girl with the perfect rack only to find out that perfect rack is still in the bra, which is now on the floor.

So as a dude I'd be pretty hesitant to go with the package enhancer. Only got 6 inches? MAKE EVERY INCH COUNT BABY!

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
NO SPEEDO'S
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2006, 06:38:00 PM »
On 2006-03-14 10:49:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I dunno man, I personally get pretty upset when I undress the girl with the perfect rack only to find out that perfect rack is still in the bra, which is now on the floor.

So as a dude I'd be pretty hesitant to go with the package enhancer. Only got 6 inches? MAKE EVERY INCH COUNT BABY!

This conversation totally reminds me of the airport security scene in spinal tap. Cucumber in tinfoil.

And personally, six inches on a man is fine by me. Sure, I love to see a huge package in a pair of pants or underwear, but when it comes to enjoying it, I have a wide range of tastes. It's a cock, that's enough.

"I mean, look at us, we've got armadillos in our trousers."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NO SPEEDO'S
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2006, 06:55:00 PM »
Is it possible to have an orgasm when RECEIVING anal sex?

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
NO SPEEDO'S
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2006, 07:27:00 PM »
On 2006-03-14 15:55:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Is it possible to have an orgasm when RECEIVING anal sex? "

It's a secret. Try it and find out.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NO SPEEDO'S
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2006, 08:10:00 PM »
Sorry, I did try it, once. And it hurt; so, then I tried it again, and it felt like it could be interesting... but now I'm without a partner and that is the kind of thing you need someone gentle and loving to help guide you... so, I was wondering... and still curious.

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
NO SPEEDO'S
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2006, 08:16:00 PM »
Yes. Gentle and loving is the key. Well, it doesn't have to be loving, but gentle. (at least to start with.) And lots of lube.

How do you know you have the right amount of lube? Well, if you feel like you have too much on, put on a little more, and that will be just the right amount.

There is nothing worse than a poorly performed ass-fuck. And almost all of the times, its because the person who is doing the fucking is an idiot and has no idea how to fuck someone proper.

The other times, it's most likely because that person will simply never be into anal. It's certainly not for everyone.

[ This Message was edited by: sorry... try another castle on 2006-03-14 17:31 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NO SPEEDO'S
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2006, 08:40:00 AM »
You still didn't answer if it's possible for the ass fuckee to get off. I know the ass fucker can.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NO SPEEDO'S
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2006, 02:05:00 PM »
On 2006-03-15 05:40:00, Anonymous wrote:

"You still didn't answer if it's possible for the ass fuckee to get off. I know the ass fucker can. "

Oh it's definitely possible, but it depends on the girl. (Yes, I'm going to assume for this conversation that we are talking about a dude giving it to a girl. A girl giving it to a girl in the ass is cool in my book, but I don't want to think about the other combinations).

If she's really, really into anal sex, there's a pretty good chance that she can have an orgasm simply from getting rammed. But for most girls, you gotta pay a little attention to the other hole as you're nailing her. And then, unless you really suck and don't know what you're doing, she should have no problem having an orgasm.

My work is done here.

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
NO SPEEDO'S
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2006, 03:50:00 PM »
On 2006-03-15 11:05:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-03-15 05:40:00, Anonymous wrote:

"You still didn't answer if it's possible for the ass fuckee to get off. I know the ass fucker can. "

Oh it's definitely possible, but it depends on the girl. (Yes, I'm going to assume for this conversation that we are talking about a dude giving it to a girl. A girl giving it to a girl in the ass is cool in my book, but I don't want to think about the other combinations).

If she's really, really into anal sex, there's a pretty good chance that she can have an orgasm simply from getting rammed. But for most girls, you gotta pay a little attention to the other hole as you're nailing her. And then, unless you really suck and don't know what you're doing, she should have no problem having an orgasm.

My work is done here. "

It's easier for men, because the prostate is right there. I would think that if a woman is into anal sex, she would of course get off. In terms of both women AND men, a reacharound is always appreciated.